New Mail
1211 results found
-
".......it will deleted........"
How can we tell if it's deleted or kept? You WON'T even let us see people's feedback.
-
2-step verification results in deadlock accounts,
My 2-step verification is turned off, yet when signing in Yahoo request it. The reason I turned it off is every now and then, including today, I get the message to do the 2-steps. In doing so I end up with a deadlock - Yahoo wants me to get the code from Netscape account, and when I go to log-in at Netscape it wants me to get the code from Yahoo. Since I can't get the code from either I am in a deadlock. This can result in major harm, if one needs to contact health/finance companies.
-
Reply All
The "repy all" option is not working.
Reply all is not an option when there is a sender and a CC as well. There is no way to reply to include the CC unless you type in the CC person's address manually. Needs a fix.
-
I can't buy storage
I have deleted all my emails. I cannot buy more storage. What can I do to send and receive emails again? Or I can just delete the account.
-
I am v happy with my old mail, please help me with it!
There are several things I want to draw your attention to:
I am NOT able to buy storage for my yahoo mail as i do not have an american zip code and I do not live in the US. I have been deleting my emails, but after deleted 5K of mails it still says i use 26.4 MG (same number before i started deleting mails) please help! -
Remove account
how do I delete this worthless account??
wipe it from the planet
it's a **** product and getting worse.
Please explain how to remove it - now!
-
Thank you for returning the old email layout
I just wanted to thank you guys for giving users the option to return to the old email format. When the new format was released, there wasnt a way to go back, so it really means a lot that I can use the old one now. In the new format, trying to find unread emails required a few clicks, whereas the old one has a one-click tab on the side to immediately find unread mail.
-
so bad
my email aryanahmad13@yahoo.com it delete and i cant create new email same name
-
You can't improve it!
Get me back to the old reliable yahoo. Too much going on with your "new and improved."
-
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET HELP...!!!
I HAVE POSTED, AND ATTEMPTED TO POST THIS ISSUE MORE THAN ONCE. I DO NOT LIKE THAT FOR WHATEVER REASON I NEED TO GIVE PERMISSIONS TO RECEIVE HELP. WHY DOES EVERY COMPANY, AND THEN SOME, FEEL THAT THEY MUST HAVE ACCESS TO OUR INFORMATION...??? GRRRRRR...!!! NASHING OF THE TEETH...!!! CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP...!!!
"ENDURANCE AUTO REPAIR" Keeps sending me emails. Spam or not I do not know. They are ALL from different address,' and will NOT let me unsubscribe or block. I put ALL three words in the block, and they still keep coming. Whoever these Creepers are they must be… -
Здравствуйте! В моём электронном письме, вероятно, вирус! Я удалил 20 000 сообщений, а места всё равно нет?
Здравствуйте! В моём электронном письме, вероятно, вирус! Я удалил 20 000 сообщений, а места всё равно нет?
-
getting rid of offensive ads
receiving offensive pop up ads from criteo and can't remove it. Will have to switch to gmail
-
Sorting options
There should be a sort titles A-Z and Z-A at the very least the fact that we can only sort by sender when it comes to alphabetically is ridiculous
-
inbox font
This new font you're using for the inbox is terrible; it doesn't display well, & is very hard to read. Why is there no way to change this
-
Should have the option for ads or no ads without having to pay extra.
To many ads don't like them never showed any interest in the ads and i think it's an invasion of privacy. As for everything else with yahoo mail i love.
-
Stop pushing desktop users to get the Yahoo Mail app...
Please stop pushing us to get the Yahoo Mail app when we are logging in from a desktop computer. The app is worthless to desktop users. It is beyond annoying that anyone would think it is okay to keep pushing this **** on people. Stop making changes that literally NO ONE has asked for.
-
Stop pushing desktop users to get the Yahoo Mail app...
Please stop pushing us to get the Yahoo Mail app when we are logging in from a desktop computer. The app is worthless to desktop users. It is beyond annoying that anyone would think it is okay to keep pushing this **** on people. Stop making changes that literally NO ONE has asked for.
-
Is this new improved Yahoo for a fee a scam?
Hey! You tell me I need to reduce the amount of mail in my account or be cut off. Well, I've been deleting and deleting for days, some of which are the unread and spam files going back to 2004. TENS OF THOUSANDS OF EMAILS ELIMINATING IN ONE CLICK. i HAVE DONE THIS AT LEAST 100 TIMES, YET WHEN i LOOK AT MY NUMBERS, THEY HAVE HAVEN'T CHANGED AT ALL. I should have removed several million emails by now, yet my account stays frozen at 85,000 emails even after I reboot my computer, and YES, I have emptied my trash…
-
Please increase my kota for improving the mail communication.
In Turkish I explain the problem.
Son bir aydır e-posta kotamın dolduğu ve bu nedenle sayfama
"Yeni e posta gönderemez ve alamazsınız." notu düşmektedir.
Farklı e posta adreslerim mevcuttur.
a) Ama başından beri "yahoo.com" adresli e postamı yaygın olarak kullanan biriyim.
b) Ücretli kota yükseltme işlemi yapmayacağım.
c) Mümkün ise, müşteri lehine OTOMATİK KOTA ARTIŞ TALEBİMİ İLETMEK İSTİYORUM.
d) Aynı zamanda; halen kullanıma kapalı tutulan (yaklaşık 20 sene evvel şifre unutulması sebebli)
saiddagdas@yahoo.com
adresimin tekrar kullanıma açılmasını talep ediyorum.
Saygıyla arz olunur.Said Dağdaş
-
email
How do I get back the oldest email version?
- Don't see your idea?