Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. Did not find

    I received an email 2 days ago & tried to open the invitation. It did not open after verification & sent me back to the invitation. After that I have not been receiving any email not even one I sent from my Hotmail account. Please help resolve the issue problem.
    Thanks.
    Brij.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    I want to GO BACK to OLD yahoo EMAIL format.

    Please ADD the OPTION in SETTINGS
    to go back to old yahoo email.

    My Yahoo email is : prakashd1t@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Restore email last 30 days

    I just re activate my yahoo mail last aug 18, 2026. my concern is i want to restore my incoming emails from aug 17 to aug 18. is that possible? thank you

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Why I only have 3 gb email data now?

    I suddenly can only have max 3GB max data in inbox- why?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. categories

    Please please please fix this ****** new mail. Whatever positive changes there might be are completely dwarfed by all the problems. I've already complained multiple times about the colors and nothing has changed. Can you please let me switch back to the old style.
    Another thing driving me crazy are the categories about the message: All, Primary, etc.
    I only want "all" but the algorithm keeps switching back to 'primary' no matter how many times I switch it back. It takes precious time and energy to have this one more thing to deal with. If you must have the option…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. unsolicited subscriptions to email account

    Why do you subscribe me to every random email you send to my address? I spend hours unsubscribing to things you put in that I never asked for and am not at all interested in. Many of them come every day. I don't want to hear from anyone every day. Is there any way to stop this?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Change email address without creating a new Yahoo account

    Hello,

    I suggest that Yahoo allow users to change their email address without creating a new account. Life changes occur, and the added stress of creating new email accounts is unnecessary. There is already the hassle of dealing with multiple government agencies. It would be extremely kind of Yahoo to add this feature. Thank you!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Glitches

    I’ve noticed recently that there have been a few glitches, when there never was before. My signature keeps changing back to default, along with the preview changing from two line to one. My attachments won’t open as well. Last thing is the app icon does not have the banner telling me how many unread emails I have, despite it being turned on in phone settings.
    Edit to add another thing. Randomly, the name on my email account is Jennifer Anne Iversen. I never put my middle name in there, and it’s not spelled correctly anyway.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Mail Sort

    I would like to request that you add a "Sort by Subject Line" option for viewing mail. This greatly helps identify spammers and duplicate emails that we don't need.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. ads are even a scam

    McAfee payment has failed? Please update payment info?

    So much for protecting members. Absolutely ridiculous.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. get rid of it

    I want classic email back .... Not happy!!!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. preview panel issues

    Preview panel to the right of email list is not functioning. HOVERING is not bringing up any options to minimize temporaarily.
    Chat is telling me that there is no OFF setting.

    Please create one

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. Search

    In the "old" Yahoo Mail, you could set a filter during searches to specify which folders to search in. Please add this feature to the new Yahoo Mail! I need this function.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Ho perso le mie email

    Salve, oggi aprendo la posta elettronica di yahoo mail, mi sono ritrovate le vecchie email sopra a tutto e quelle nuove sono scomparse. Io ho 1500 email da quelle di oggi fino al 2014. Come posso fare per riavere le email e averle da quelle nuove fino alle vecchie in ordine? vi ringrazio.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Filter for blocked senders or increase number that can be blocked

    In my Yahoo mail, working from my desktop computer, I used to be able to click on the three dots for spam and block senders. That is no longer working because, I found out, that I reached the 1,000 limit. I want to be able to delete some older ones, but because the blocked sender list is alphabetical, I have no way of knowing which ones are the oldest. And, there is no way to filter the list. Please either increase the list, make it so we can filter by date, or do a better job of keeping bogus users…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. can you please get my accout back to basic ( prevoius version of yahoo ) mails

    can you please get my accout back to basic ( prevoius version of yahoo ) mails

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Yahoo Mail website is shown as a blank screen

    I am trying to view my e-mail account on my laptop. When I open the Yahoo Mail screen, it shows a blank screen and I cannot access or read my e-mail. I had switched to the new Yahoo Mail and I want to switch back to either basic mail or the other Yahoo mail

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. Return of the page format

    While the continuous feed is good for some people, I prefer the old system of pages where I could go to a certain page where I know an email is located and then have access to that email. Yes, there is a search function, but it doesn't always return with the results I'm looking for. It also allows me to delete old emails faster because I can just highlight the whole page and not need to scroll down.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. go back to old format

    I have been a long time Yahoo mail user and been very happy. In fact, when my children encouraged me to change to gmail, I said that I preferred Yahoo mail.......until now! I am very unhappy and uncomfortable with the new version and wish to return to the old yahoo mail format. I am elderly and adjusting to these new changes is very difficult. It is harder to read the mail, and see the options clearly. Why do you have to change it? Why not at least give us the option to stay with the older format? If i cannot…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. sort by ssender

    sort by sender

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?