Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. new update

    please return the site to how it was. I cannot stand or read anything with the new layout with how it is now, with the ai overview and the way it opens emails while I can still scroll through others. at least give me the option to go back to how it was. I hate this and I'm considering using a different email provider because I just cannot do this. please, let me use it the way it was before. Also, I don't want ai reading mm emails for an overview so please remove that feature, or let me turn…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. LEAVE MY EMAIL ALONE!!!

    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I'm 67 years old. Please don't force me to change my email to this new/improved. I just switched back. I HATE IT!!!!! Every 5 years or so, you force junk down our throats. I DON'T WANT my email to look new/improved. I WANT WHAT I - - THE CUSTOMER - - wants. I pay for my email (coachhouser@yahoo.com), so why can't I have it the way I want!!!!!!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. restore option to close an irrelevant, offensive or obnoxious ad.

    restore option to close an irrelevant, offensive or obnoxious ad.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. PDF sollen problemlos möglich sein

    Es muss möglich sein, bei einer Mail ein PDF anzuhängen! Es funktionier, wenn überhaupt, beim dritten Browser nach 5 bis 10 Versuchen. Das muss unbedingt wieder möglich sein!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow AI summaries to be disabled

    Allow AI summaries to be disabled. I find these very distracting to the point that I avoid checking my mail now. I have tried to get used to it, but I can't. After 25 years, I will have to stop using Yahoo mail and move to another webmail service. Very sad.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. what is this BS

    I would like for Ad-Based emails to expire & disappear out of my inbox. I dont need to know what Eddie Bauer was adverting or Amazon "Suggestions" from 2 years ago (or longer). Its the same for the hundred or so other retailer & other email lists I'm on. I dont want to just Unsubscribe to most of these, and I'm not going to burn my time to just clean-up years of built-up of flotsam & jetsam. I suggest a feature that lets me expire, then automatically delete (or move) messages & emails from Selected Retailers & Senders after some…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Not getting any notifications from yahoo news comments

    I'm not getting any notifications on my yahoo mail concerning comments on yahoo news. No likes, no comment returns not even the rejections are posted to my account. What's up with that?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. spam in inbox folder

    Spam messages are ending up in inbox - I got the 3rd spam in 2 days so far. Are you changing something, or will this be a common occurrence from now on? Since this is an "idea" space (I can't find where to report issues), here's the idea: make it so spam messages end up where they belong - in the spam folder.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Maximize Mail content Usability: Don't waste Right-Side Space with Forced Messages and Calendar Tabs

    Maximize Mail App Usability: Stop Wasting Right-Side Space with Forced Messages and Calendar Tabs

    The new mail app UI wastes valuable right-side space by forcing Messages and Calendar tabs, reducing the mail-app-component's width. Please maximize the mail content area by allowing users to minimize or hide these tabs, preserving full screen usability. This is critical to avoid pushing users to alternative mail clients.

    Ex-Yahoo

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Terrible Service.

    There is no way to check how much storage my account is using. You sent me an email saying that this could be found under settings when it cannot be found. Please make checking the amount of storage I'm using possible.

    Plus, it would be a good idea to send emails to people that don't lie to them about what they can check in settings.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Spam Mail needs upgrading

    There needs to be a bigger limit list when it comes to spam. I have tried to block and report the spam mail as it comes, but it gets worst and it is always the same kind of messages. I am very wary about where my email goes and I do not click on links, I check the email who is sending and most start with admin@ and it is seriously getting out of hand. I already reported over 1000 spam addresses and after the limit I have to erase some and do it all over as I said nothing…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. filter large emails

    2 days ago in the "new" Yahoo mail there was a filter option (when in "All" tab; where did it go) but I don't see "All" tab nor the filter option. I wans to find the largest emails to delete them and get under your new 20gb cap.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. YOU CAN"T I SUCKS

    DON"T LIKE NEW SET UP FOR EMAIL. I WANT TO SWITCH BACK TO CLASSIC EMAIL!!!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Adittional options for blocking spammy domains

    It would be awesome if we could, 1:Block at least 5 domains instead of 3. 2: Give us the option to block senders that have the same starting address, (for example: I've been getting spam emails coming from different domains, however the beginning remains the same "522864060")

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop changing our format or version without our consent.

    Yahoo has changed my email to a new version without my consent again.
    I should have switched to another email provider years ago!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Get rid of scam emails

    Get rid of emails with subject line: "Have You Claimed Your 2025 Food Allowance?"

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Have a call center for major issues

    I use Yahoo for my company email.There is no one I can call. I need access ASAP.
    Horrible that theres no one we can call.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. HELP

    NOTHiNG IS WORKING TODAY ON YAHOO AND I USE MY EMAIL FOR WORK! PLEASE HELP!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop charging people for the use of email!!!! And fix the issue!!

    FIX THE **** EMAIL!!! IT'S NOT WORKING AND I NEED IT FOR WORK!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Your mail is temporarily unavailable.

    Your help is so, so, so terrible that when searching a YAHOO ERROR your help pages have nothing. Seriously! Are you run by IDIOTS and MORONS!? I cut and paste a YAHOO ERROR to search help and there's nothing. How did you accomplish this? It's like you work extra hard to **** off your end users. Jerk!

    Your mail is temporarily unavailable.Your mail is temporarily unavailable.Your mail is temporarily unavailable.Your mail is temporarily unavailable.Your mail is temporarily unavailable.Your mail is temporarily unavailable.vvvvvYour mail is temporarily unavailable.Your mail is temporarily unavailable.Your mail is temporarily unavailable.Your mail is temporarily unavailable.Your mail is…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?