Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. spam mails

    I receive daily too much spam mails

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Ads are limiting the focus.

    I see your advertisement on the right side of mail box are bugging when I read any mail. It keep flashing or making difficult to focus. I don't know your marketing strategy but it would be best if you keep the Ads only limited to inbox only. Ads within the inbox at top is best but not on right side. Instead you can keep notepad open by default. Please make it a bit engaging.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. I am no longer able to sort my inbox by 'starred'. Meaning all the starred emails in my inbox should appear first, and none of the starred e

    I am no longer able to sort my inbox by 'starred'. Meaning all the starred emails in my inbox should appear first, and none of the starred emails that have been moved to other folders. Is this a function that is no longer available to me, or are you experiencing some sort of glitch? Thanks!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. SPAM NOT WORKING

    SPAM! Why does the spam folder not pick up any emails? It all goes to my inbox

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. SPAM

    SPAM. Why does the spam folder not pick up any spam? Every spam email goes to my inbox. Have you disabled SPAM? This is ridiculous for the last few weeks.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Display amount of Storage Used

    How much storage am I using???? You should have clearly displayed.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Quit delegating to AI and start staffing the live chat

    When a user requests an agent, that's the cue for the bot to stop trying to help and start trying to establish contact with a support agent.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. New Yahoo home page is really awful. I'll be leaving yahoo after 20 years...

    New Yahoo home page is really awful. I'll be leaving yahoo after 20 years...

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. I want my old emails back!

    I logged into my yahoo e-mail account and all my e-mails containing very important information that I have used for about 30 years were gone. all!! inbox, outbox, drafts, etc. I can log into my account but there is nothing in it! How do I solve this?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. help stop scams

    a place to report fake emails that uses Yahoo as there scam , instead of just placing them into spam , as these need to be stopped , the one i got it told me my account is going to be stopped again , admin@controducts.online is the email address and we all know if someone did click on this site they would take your computer over or ask for money ,

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Blocking doesn't work

    I keep getting emails about iCloud and Walmart, I clicked block but I keep receiving this spam in my mailbox, how do I get rid of this?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. You don't have a problem sending Junk/Spam emails but I have prove who I am to sign in for mail

    Quit sending Junk/Spam emails. Maybe than I wouldn't have to prove who I am to sign in.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. So now we have to subscribe to even read legitimate emails? Awful.

    So now we have to subscribe to even read legitimate emails? Awful.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Spam

    I just would like that, you know. Your antispam system is so awful; I have never seen such bad; it irritates me much more than spam itself. Somehow, I need to wait 15 minutes before login; why?? Why do I need to wait 15 minutes? Why do I need to pass the Google captcha and then sms with the PIN code? Your antipspam is sucks. my emails go to spam, although they have ptr/spf/dkim/dmarc.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. No political ads AT ALL

    Do not advertise politicians like they were a legitimate charity.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. stop the horizontal banner ads...they continually cause a break in connection...

    Please stop the 'banner ads' that run horizontal across our email lists. It is causing a break in connection. I am constrantly having to click the 'wait button' to continue viewing. thanks!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop all on-line political ads in personal email.

    Stop all on-line political ads in personal email.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. political ads

    keep political ads out of my email

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?