Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. Stop allowing disgusting sex emails allowed

    Start doing a better job of not allowing filthy smutt sex emails being sent to peoples spam mailboxes. I sent an email once before about this and I’m still getting these trashy things. Do you realize that if a child has an account with you that’s in school can get this kind of garbage and see this junk your company allows to go thru-you should be ashamed of yourselves. Start doing a better job as if I continue to get these things, I’m gonna go to the next level to make sure that something is done to prevent this kind…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Need help not an idea, Chat personnel doesn't want to help

    I need help getting the Sort feature of Senders Name back on my email page for sorting. It was there and is now gone. The help instructions are not valid for me as Senders Name is not an option. Chat personnel Hershey simply disconnected chat because they couldn't or wouldn't help. Please help!! Also, how to improve, retrain Hershey

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to return to classic mail layout

    Just giving feedback. I don't like the mandatory move to the new mail format. I prefer the classic layout and features. It is dissapointing you took that away.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. SPAM

    BLOCK AND DELETE FAILS IN THE SPAM SECTION OF EMAIL.

    THE BLOCKED AND DELETED MESSAGES RETURN TO THE SPAM FOLDER IN ABOUT 3 SECONDS.

    FIX THIS FAILURE. FIX IT. FIX IT. FIX IT...

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Please make a basic html version available

    Email system must be simple and implemented in a basic/clean HTML format, allowing all parts of every page to be easily selected as text and copied to the clipboard. It should not rely on app-based platforms, which tend to perform poorly over browsers other than Google Chrome and often encounter issues with compatibility, performance, or loading.
    Having used Yahoo Mail as my primary email provider for many (near 30) years, you understand how difficult it can be to migrate to another platform. However, Yahoo frequently introduces new incompatibilities that hinder usability. Therefore, the email service must work seamlessly across all…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. revert it back to before this change

    its was fine before it didnt need to be changed

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. revert it back to before

    revert back to old style new look sucks for yahoo mail

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. SWITCHING TO NEW MAIL WITHOUT NOTICE

    As a customer of yahoo for almost 30 years, my email was switched to the new version without my permission and I want it switched back but was told that is not possible. If this can't be switched back to the version that I want to use, then I will be closing my account-what a shame for trying to force your awful new email onto customers. Nancy Harders

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Show/Hide to the Area with 'Starred' & 'Contacts' in the Heading to Make 'Alot' More Room to Read Emails.

    Add Show/Hide to the Area with 'Starred' and 'Contacts' in the Heading to Make 'Alot' More Room to Read Emails. I'm on a 13" MacBook Air Using a Browser. I May Cancel my Account Due to Not Being Able to Use Comfortably (if at all) Anymore.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. bring back old mail

    Bring back my old mail. Thia one is horrible!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. Older Messages have disappeared

    Cannot access older messages (than 2011) but have been using Yahoo mail for much longer. Well within my space limit and account always active so Yahoo shouldn't have removed them. Tried the 'Contact Us' button but a 'support agent' is never available so not possible to contact that way. Submitting a 'recover lost emails' request is not applicable as I don't know when the messages were removed so any help would be very gratefully accepted.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. there was nothing to improve, it was working fine before

    Please switch back to classic version, there should be a version to switch back to classic version, I DO NOT LIKE THIS NEW VERSION.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Removing the "Unsubscribe" bubble

    It seems the annoying, counter-productive and useless "Unsubscribe" bubble over the Subject line in the "New mail" has been removed. Thank you for getting rid of that!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. stop being ****** ****

    my idea is stop this ******* 2 step *. i couldn't log into my yahoo account as it wanted me to log in to another account to get a code. because i can't remember every login i have to have cos of you **** dataminers, i couldn't log in to the other account to get the code. hence i couldn't log in to send an email to my boss to get ******* paid that week. Support from a Yahoo specialist is not available. i can't even contact you. you lot can ********. i'll look for an alternative

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Nuisance onlogin

    For what I use yahoo mail for I am quite happy with the security as it has always been. I do not want the nuisance of two step verification but from time to time, yahoo keeps blocking my login and forcing verification to one of the back up email addresses. Please stop imposing this, it's a nuisance whihc I do not need and do not want.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Improve UI

    Good day
    The 'Back" and ' up/down' triangles buttons above the emails on desektop should be larger and bolder.

    I prefer the select email squares on the desktop UI than the new version on the mobile UI

    Best regards
    r

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. I WANT TO GO BACK!!!

    This version still has the same bugs as the last one. I WANT TO GO BACK!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. Clean up yahoo and prevent ***** in spam mail/mail

    I am 81 years old and My spam mail is swamped with *****. How do I spam them or prevent getting them?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Yahoo Notepad issue

    Notepad has been deactived, but now I am able to download notes for my yahoo account - hemus21, it give download link after requesting and when I click on it , it goes to request download link again. Please fix this issue I am trying from couple of days

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?