New Mail
1211 results found
-
Anteprima allegati pdf
Anteprima pdf
Non si vedono tutte le pagine.
Si blocca.
Avete fatto davvero un miglioramento notevole, ah ah ah -
Varie segnalazioni. Vedi testo di seguito.
Grazie per la tua risposta.
Come menzionato nella mail precedente, puoi scrivere ai nostri team di prodotto direttamente sul nostro forum per i commenti.
I tuoi commenti e le tue richieste sono molto apprezzati. Grazie per aver dedicato del tempo a condividere le tue idee.
Ti ringraziamo per la comprensione e ci scusiamo per gli eventuali disagi.
Buona giornata!
Cordiali saluti,
Briana
Assistenza clienti Yahoo
--------------- Original Message ---------------
From: Pacini Luca [pacinilu@yahoo.it]
Sent: 30.08.2026 19:56
To: customercare@cc.yahoo.com
Subject: [E] Re: Mail for Desktop - Request for Support [ thread::hvmBy7MADKOYJfltcFRFKAM:: ]Buonasera.
Chiedo scusa per il precedente messaggio:… -
pin
can you pin emails to the top?
-
Looking for AI search inside my emails
I have many email since years ago and its difficult to find emails. Also seems like emails got collated into threads incorrectly that makes it even more difficult.
Also there is no way to contact you, the link is showing 'unavailable'. -
Deliver all mail
Please accept and forward emails that are sent from ".Realtor" email addresses. These seem to be blocked and the sender is not getting a bounce back report. Is Yahoo just deleting them?
-
Setting Reminders
Hi! Seems the new Yahoo mobile app doesn't have the feature of setting Reminders for an email message. This was quite helpful. Pl look into this. Thanx.
-
Stop sending email replies to the Spam folder
I know this shouldn't be a revolutionary idea, but when someone replies to an email I've sent them, their reply shouldn't end up hidden away in my spam folder. This should be even more so when I'm 5 emails deep in conversation about important stuff and I'm sitting there not getting half the conversation because the other half has decided to put itself into Spam.
-
Help
I can't submit my help request, won't show any errors
-
I can't send emails. No send button.
Send button is not on my screen. Can't send emails.???
-
View
The little boxes to the left of the messages that you click on to action is almost invisible Need to be darker.
-
is there impersonation on encryption yahoo mail?
as said and grateful not to be approached about it and know messages only appear short term and as put in feedback to yahoo mail and outlook mail, I suspect impersonation on web cos I am vulnerable on support order or vulnerable to some extent. I have had impersonation on Facebook, e bay and Talk Talk til I changed to BT but no essential effect. I have been victim of international scam Chinese English that did not connect on call back dreading id fraud but it stopped after twice to mobile last year. I have partly sorted issue with Halifax…
-
Stupid sexual harassment ads
Please stop sending me these stupid ads that are sexual in nature and offensive. I don’t want ads in my inbox and if you guys continue to give me ads in my inbox, I’ll just go to Gmail where they don’t do that.
-
Annual payment for Yahoo Mail Plus
You should allow annual payment for Yahoo Mail plus for Android also like you have iOS. Right now you have only monthly subscription for Android but iOS users have an option for annual payment also. This will be win win for you as well for us. You will get 1 year commitment of subscription with advance payment. We will need to pay once a year instead of every month. Also you will give us discount for annual payment like you do for iOS.
-
Storage question
Is the limit 20 GB or 15GB? I have 16.4 GB used but it is still not working
-
Remove the dang ads from my email space.
Since i am paying 5 bucks a month for use of email where it used to be free. Can you get rid of the ads that are constantly filling up my page when I am trying to view my email. I am not buying any of the **** they advertise, and I should get something for paying for something that was free without ads before.
-
Our mails not delivered to yahoo users.
Dear Yahoo team,
We have a new mail server, which is migrated from Contabo VPS server. It was works on Contabo. But our new personal servers IP not allowed to send emails to yahoo users. Can you please add our IP (94.20.178.94) as safer mail server? There is 5 domains under this mailserver. But to the end of year it will be more than 20. Please help to solve issue with yahoo mails.
Sincerely.
Karim / System Administrator
kyaxyayev@yahoo.com -
Yahoo don't accept mails from our servers IP
Dear Yahoo team,
We have a new mail server, which is migrated from Contabo VPS server. It was works on Contabo. But our new personal servers IP not allowed to send emails to yahoo users. Can you please add our IP as safer mail server? There is 5 domains under this mailserver. But to the end of year it will be more than 20. Please help to solve issue with yahoo mails.
Sincerely.
Karim / System Administrator
kyaxyayev@yahoo.com -
ID verification corporate decisions
Your new terms to use OpenID and identify users is an affront to web anonymity and a bad choice for personal freedoms. These providers are regularly hacked, put whistleblowers and domestic abuse victims at risk, and increase attack surface area for individuals. Data shows it doesn’t help protect children either, even though that is a worthy goal. I will be starting to transfer my daily email, sports, news, and cloud use away from yahoo services to a vendor that will defend web freedoms.
-
Implement a separate button for phishing
There is a spam button, but it is more important to identify a phishing email from what is otherwise a legitimate email address.
-
delete an email alias
Please add a function to enable me to delete an email alias (which in my case is an old employer email).
- Don't see your idea?