Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1211 results found

  1. Mysteriously missing emails

    I've had this email address for years and years and suddenly it's empty!?!? I didn't delete anything yet it's just empty all of a sudden?? Highly suspicious I think you guys did something and I doubt it was legal

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete all

    Bring back the delete all feature

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Block email addresses

    There needs to be a “block” option attached to emails. I went under “settings” and see there is only an option to block domains and not email addresses. Why is that not an option?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  4. Nasty spam

    Before this current company owned yahoo spam that was deleted never came back. It wad in the company interest to get the garbage off their system. Now I get verbal disgusting spam like F my *****, f me and the like. I don’t want to be subjected to this. I don’t want to see it. I thought I saw somewhere I could block it if I paid you. No Yahoo. If you don’t block what I can’t post in comments, than you arr complicit.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  5. Email

    To Whom it may Concern:
    The new mail for Yahoo I do not like because it's so distracting. Why can't we have a choice to go back to the old email format if so wish ? You would be pleasing people does not like the new format like me ? and the people that like it can stay with the new look. Can you please consider giving us a choice ? I been with yahoo a long time and I really would like to stay.

    Thank you

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Return it to the old format

    The new Yahoo Mail is horrible. Most of my emails are gone--emails that I kept for reference or from deceased relatives or just items that I might need--all gone. I can't get them back and I did NOT ask for the new format.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. I need to easily open pdf.

    I can't download PDF.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Ad

    Please remove the advertisement by Harrison and James. There are multiple Better Business Bureau reports that this is an online scam, sending fake/poor quality jewellery with excessive shipping costs. Thanks.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Viewing attachements - making them visible in an email chain

    Hi, the way yahoo mail lays out an email, once it becomes a chain (i.e. it has replies back n forth) it doesn't show attachments. Looking at help tells me how to add them, how to download them but not how to make them show.
    This is obviously something in my settings. I can't see where to change this and it's not listed in the help topic as best I can see.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. new versions of email format

    You need to understand, some people do not like change and for you to do this without asking or telling a paying customer if they would like to change or keep previous version is deplorable business tactics on your part.

    In my occupation as Sales Rep, every time the company changed the website ( supposedly for the better, as you say )it made my customers very upset, as they would have to get used to a new ( more modern, as you say ) format....and guess who took the brunt of that frustration ? in some incidences , I lost…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  11. Basic Yahoo Mail

    I want to switch back to Basic Yahoo Mail. The New Yahoo Mail is hard to read and not user-friendly at all!

    Please give me the option to switch back to Basic Mail.

    Thank you!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. Optout from Certain Advertisers

    Please allow opt out for advertising from providers whose missions are abhorrent such as Hillsdale College.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove alias

    I need to remove an alias because it is an old, recycled address getting flooded with spam. However, the option to remove aliases is currently unavailable. Please consider allowing all users to remove any alias from their accounts.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Filter

    Need to be able to create mail filters from a mobile device.
    How many people have a desktop anymore?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow me to go back to original email!

    I hate the new email format so much, I have created another email account entirely. This is frustrating, but if Yahoo does not want to keep its users then I will leave.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Zz

    Revert back to pre 2017 and bring back the other yahoo sites taken down and give users the right to filter and black useless newsfeeds

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Option to hide/disable new icons/logos in front of emails

    These are incredibly distracting. PLEASE allow for the user to hide/disable these.

    "The new Yahoo Mail Plus automatically displays a circular colorful avatar. If the sender is a company or a known contact with an uploaded image, you will see their brand logo or profile photo."

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  18. recovery info to be changed

    I would like to delete a "Recovery additional email linked to my security "log in" details that is not working anymore. As the "Domain (asejas.net)" web service was contracted with is out of service (Was not renewed).

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. quit loosing my emails from this year

    where is my emails from 2026

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow us to continue to use Yahoo Classic

    Forced into new version from Yahoo classic - not happy

    I currently have yahoo and gmail accounts, and rarely use the gmail as I don't like the interface but I am forced to have it with work. I find the new version of yahoo frustrating for many of the same reasons as it is similar to gmail now. In the past, I have been able to quickly opt out of the new yahoo version and go back to the old. I recently added the pay version of yahoo to have more storage, and that is when I was switched to…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?