Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

361 results found

  1. Website Error

    I tried to visit yahoo.ca by typing it into the url field using google chrome on my Android phone but an error screen showed up which said 'Yahoo! Will be right back... Thank you for your patience. Our engineers are working quickly to resolve the issue.' . I ended up having to search yahoo mail in google in order to reach the site.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  2. spam box block sender automatic delete error

    in my spam folder, when i select emails and click to block senders, the block options box pops up. in the pop up box, i click to block the senders and to delete the selected emails from the spam box. after clicking ok, the senders are added to the blocked sender list, and the emails disappear as if they were deleted. after a few seconds, the emails reappear in the spam box and i have to delete them a second time using the delete button. this has happened before in the past and was resolved but its started again about…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  3. help me please

    Hello,I am locked out of my 3 Yahoo email accounts due to a circular recovery loop. I know my correct passwords, but the system forces me to enter verification codes.Here is the loop situation:1. Account A asks for a code sent to Account B.2. Account B asks for a code sent to Account C.3. Account C asks for a code sent to Account A.To make things worse, the recovery mobile number on one account is decades old and no longer active, and on the others, the SMS option is completely missing. I am completely stuck and cannot log in anywhere.Can…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  4. Unable to Send Emails – Spam Error

    TOP URGENT!!!

    Dear Yahoo Support Team,

    I am unable to send any emails from my Yahoo account, including a simple test email to myself. I always receive the following error:

    “Your message cannot be sent because it resembles spam and/or contains only links. Please modify your message and try again.”

    My email address is eng.elsha3r@yahoo.com.

    Could you please check my account and remove any sending restriction or spam block, as I need to send important emails urgently?

    Thank you for your assistance.

    Best regards,
    Mohammed Adel Elshaer

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  5. (Bug) Send Icon Message Does Not Leave The Screen For Some Accounts After Email is Sent

    As of September 15, 2026 (this writing) some Yahoo Mail accounts, such as the one I am writing about here, the Send Mail message stays on the screen frozen after the mail has been sent. I have another Yahoo Mail account where this does not happen, and it works fine. Tested using Firefox and Brave Browsers on Windows 11 25H2. The actual email being sent is sent and received fine and using can still have full control of browser navigation. Issue started about two days ago.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  6. unexpected deletion bug/keyboard shortcut issue

    While creating a new folder in Yahoo Mail on desktop, pressing Backspace to edit the folder name unexpectedly deleted the selected emails instead of removing a character from the folder name. This for sure happened in the Trash folder and I think this is also what caused the emails to be sent to the Trash from the Inbox to begin with. Now, I just have to wait and see if my emails can be restored. I'm using Google Chrome Version 152.0.7977.83

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  7. I can t read email, it blocks, I want return to basic visualization, otherwise I have to change mail

    I can t read email, it blocks, I want return to basic visualization, otherwise I have to change mail

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  8. Make you mail site ACTUALLY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It would be fantastic if Yahoo Mail ACTUALLY WORKED!!!!!!! You site sucks! I can't access any emails in my trash or perform a search because you worthless site won't load anything. Truthfully, I am the idiot still using a Yahoo email. How are you people even still in business when your site sucks so bad?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  9. DELETION OF EMAILS

    DO NOT DELETE OUR EMAILS WITHOUT OUR CONSENT

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  10. Not able to dowload previous notepad data

    Not able to download previous notepad data, tried from almost 3 weeks but stil not able to tried on Firefox, Chrome as well as Safari browsers on MAC M1 OS as well as Windows OS but still not able to download it. Please please fix this issue allow me to download notepad data

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  11. Not receiving emails

    I cannot receive my straight talk verification email so I cannot verify my account with straight talk.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  12. Unable to connect my yahoo mail accounts to my Mac mail app

    I have multiple accounts to which I have added to my mac mail app. All my other emails are working but the yahoo accounts wont sink at all and show no emails. I have spoken to Apple and they cannot fix the issue as it is down to yahoo issues. Please advise. Not sure how you are supposed to contact me so here's one of my emails to contact me on andrewtofalli@yahoo.co.uk

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  13. I can't move / delete an e-mail from my inbox

    Hi team,

    I have an e-mail from Compounding Quality, title 'Winnen door te verliezen', which I can't move, delete or do anything with - it stays in my inbox whatever I do. I have a 'clean Inbox, clean mind' principle, so I'd really like it removed (deleted or to the 'Vermogensbeheer' file, which I intended to do).

    I know it's minor, but it's still a bug.

    Thanks in advance for your help, kind regards, Wouter

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  14. Post a new one

    When I sent a pdf in email, a window opened with: This number is from the USA and I have a business

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  15. Why do I have to delete the same emails over and over?

    It's honestly so fun that when I'm going through my emails in the morning, I have to delete the same emails probably about five times until they finally delete from my inbox and this has been an issue for many months now at this point I'm really surprised that yahoo has not figured out how to fix this issue. I also love that when I try to undo a delete that it just randomly select a random email to bring back to my inbox and not the email that I just deleted so that error is also super fun... not…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  16. PLEASE GIVE SOME IDEA HOW CAN I IMPROVE THIS ISSUES.

    FROM North East London NHS FOUNDATION SEVERAL TIMES SEND ME A EMAIL BUT NOT FOUND IN MY EMAIL AND THEY SAID IT IS ERROR. HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
    THANK YOU.
    SULTANA

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  17. Have the Not Spam feature work Please.

    My Linked In and Wayfair etc go to spam. I repeatedly click not spam. yet I get the Hard **** every day and my children look daily for messages from the school and coach. Can this be corrected? P719h@yahoo.com

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  18. Too much spam mail that wont go away even after blocking

    I'm getting way too many spam emails in my inbox than normal every single day. Please fix the filtering process so that spam goes to spam.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  19. TOTAL ********

    STOP PROMOTING SCAMMERS AND GIVING OUT MY EMAIL ADDRESS

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  20. Not receiving emails at all

    Not receiving emails at all

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?