New Mail
361 results found
-
Link to Basic Mail has gone missing from the Update Browser error screen
The error message asking to update my browser used to have a link to the Basic Mail. I recently enquired about another issue with this, and it was promptly fixed, but the link has now disappeared again. Is this intentional? I cannot access my account on my home computer anymore, and cannot update its browser any further, so Basic Mail was indispensable for me. (It was also quicker to load and easier to use than any time I've tried the New Mail).
-
GO BACK TO MY OLD E-MAIL DO NOT LIKE OR WANT YOUR NEW VERSION
GO BACK TO MY OLD E-MAIL DO NOT LIKE OR WANT YOUR NEW VERSION WAS NOT GIVEN A choice
-
critical issue
Hello Yahoo Support Team,
We are experiencing a critical issue where our corporate Yahoo Mail account (ese.online@yahoo.com) has completely stopped receiving system notifications and transactional emails from our business partners/services since last month.
We have thoroughly verified our personal account configuration: there are no active filters, no addresses in the blocked list, and the sender addresses have already been added to our Yahoo Contacts. The missing emails are not appearing in the Spam or Trash folders either.
According to the senders, the emails leave their servers successfully, meaning they are being silently blocked or deferred at the Yahoo… -
Can't get emails?
I just don't get emails? I've been trying to send emails and my inbox won't even recieve them..
-
brett.xie@khc.com
我们从yahoo邮箱给中国的企业邮箱khc.com发送邮箱时,yahoo邮箱收到退信,但是退信并不是又公司的拦截导致的,需要帮忙查明原因。发送时间是今天下午
-
Sign in issue not solved, support is not available, nor reporting the issue
Even with 2FA disabled I need my phone to authenticate, but the SMS code is never sent by Yahoo! What a ****** system...
-
Update
I'm tired of getting raped by ******* vevor ads. I never allowed any ******* data **** that you guys are doing. I never allowed any information to Yahoo yet you raped my back end for this information.
-
BUG REPORT - Corrupted/Stuck Inbox Message
One email is permanently stuck in my Yahoo Mail Inbox. It cannot be deleted, archived, moved, or marked as spam. Other emails work normally. This occurs directly on the Yahoo Mail website, not just through a third-party mail app. I have reproduced the problem in an Edge InPrivate window and after refreshing Yahoo Mail. I also searched for the individual message using Yahoo Mail Search and attempted to delete it from the search results.
Every attempt returns: "The message you're trying to access is no longer valid."
The message still remains visible in my Inbox and search results. This appears…
-
Deleting a draft deletes the whole thread
Bug report:
When eliminating a draft on the android app, the whole conversation gets deleted, and is not found even on the recycling bin.
I've lost several email threads due to this bug. -
Yahoo Mail offline on Mac.
I cannot get yahoo to connect to Mac mail. None of the support documents helped. The AI assistant cannot help and there is not one at Yahoo to speak to. I spoke with Apple and they said the problem seems to be with Yahoo. Would be nice to have a human to speak with.
-
verified status
Egyetlen kérdés, mikor lesz megoldva, hogy az ellenörzött állapot, ellenőrzőtt maradjon?
-
Unable to Delete Message
One specific email in my Yahoo Inbox cannot be deleted, archived, or moved. Other emails work normally. I reproduced the problem directly on Yahoo Mail in an Edge InPrivate window, so this is a server-side issue with this specific message. Unable to resolve. Please advise.
-
I need my old emails back
Hi, team,
could you please send back all my old emails? because they're all very important evidance for a court case.
Thanks very much for your help.
Julie Tang
-
Storage glitches
I have deleted all my emails, but my storage is saying i have used 49GB, which is not true!. Please fix the glitch.
-
FIX IT
There is an unreadable email stuck in my inbox that can't be marked as read, deleted, sent to spam, archived or moved. I have tried in 3 different browsers, including each in private mode, as well as trying to do all these actions from search results. The email is still sitting unread in my inbox with nothing but an error message when opened. What is happening? How do I delete it? Even worse - there seems to be NO OPTION to contact support?!!!!! Is this an Australian thing or is Yahoo really that unhelpful?
-
Authentication error on iPhone
Not sure what yahoo did but recently my Yahoo Mail repeatedly and persistently causing error with authentication on my iPhone mail app. DO NOT respond with telling me to use the Yahoo Mail app directly. I have multiple emails on different platforms and MUST use iPhone mail app to access them all in one spot. This has worked for over a decade and only recently yahoo screwed it up. FIX IT!!
-
Can you fix the yahoo mail
Iam not getting any correspondence through the app
-
Can't decide gmail or microsoft email as Yahoo messes me about every day.
what do you recommend as a email provider? gmail or microsoft?
Yahoo is dead. -
Email recovery option does not work
The Yahoo Mail Restore Request form is not working.
I am trying to recover emails deleted following an account compromise, and I am still within Yahoo’s 7-day recovery window.
When I complete all required fields and click “Create request”, the form does not submit. It simply loops back to the same page with no confirmation and no case/reference number.
I have already:
cleared Yahoo cookies/site data;
signed out and back in;
tried multiple browsers; and
tried accessing the form through Contact Us.The same issue occurs every time.
Please investigate this as a technical error urgently, as users could lose…
-
constant asking for pw in outlook
Outlook needs to work better - off and on for 2 yrs, right now 4 days straight, outlook keeps coming up saying sign in - use a passkey (I dont have one setup) - then use pw - and works for an hr - then it asks again - and again - and again for days on end. I've removed it - i've tried a new pc profile and new install outlook - i've removed windows oauth creds for yahoo - i've tried it all - it's a never ending issue for yahoo mail in outlook. works fine for a…
- Don't see your idea?