New Mail
361 results found
-
Do your jobs and fix your ********
I have received absolutely zero verification codes on Yahoo, even though I should have received the verification codes in question forever ago.
-
Nhan thu
Toi ko nhan dc thư từ Facebook gưi mã cho tôi
-
PLEASEE MAKE IT MORE FASTER
Cant get my verification code from facebook
-
I cannot send email. Suspicious activity is the feedback.
I have been try to send a professional email to international political organisations since yesterday 24th August 2026, but to no avail. The feedback from yahoo is that suspicious activity suspected. This feedback by yahoo is absolutely wrong. There is absolutely no suspicious activity. It is a normal email to political institution, which I have been sending since several years now without any single problem.
-
oraait
I deleted 200 emails out of my inboks
I thought it was in my trash
I was too slow to undo
Can you help me get it back -
Unable to connect Outlook account to Yahoo Mail
I am unable to connect an Outlook.com mailbox to Yahoo Mail through Settings → Mailboxes → Add mailbox → Outlook.com.
The Microsoft sign-in process starts, but the connection does not complete and Yahoo returns: “Cancelled connecting Outlook account to your Yahoo account.”
I have reproduced the issue in Chrome, Edge, and on mobile. Pop-ups and third-party cookies were allowed, and direct sign-in to the Outlook account works normally.
Microsoft also displayed: “server_error: The contextID supplied in the request did not have a matching cookie.”
Please investigate the Outlook mailbox connection/authentication process.
-
having issue with my mail account
im having issue with my mail account,
-Cannot send emails
-Not receiving emails from external senders for 6 days
-Only receiving Yahoo system emails
-Problem is the same on all devices and browsers -
unable to add storage from singapore
“My billing country is Singapore, but the Yahoo Mail Storage checkout is locked to United States and does not allow me to select Singapore. I have a Singapore-issued credit card.”
-
Update
I cannot receive or send email
-
not receiving email from Aruarose
hi
i just want to fix my email. have not opened it for quite some time and now i cannot receive email from my online game(Aruarose). tried many times but no email received.
looking forward seeing this. thanks
-
My unread emails are going straight to my deleted folder.
My unread emails are going straight to my deleted folder.
-
Dear Yahoo Support, I am writing to report an issue with my Yahoo Mail account. As of 15-Aug-2026, my Yahoo Mail account (mails_shankar@y
Dear Yahoo Support,
I am writing to report an issue with my Yahoo Mail account.
As of 15-Aug-2026, my Yahoo Mail account (mails_shankar@yahoo.co.in) is using only 16.8 GB of storage, so the mailbox is not full.
However, I am currently unable to send or receive emails.
Could you please check whether there are any restrictions, security holds, or account-related issues affecting my mailbox and advise on the steps required to restore normal email service?
Thank you for your assistance.
Thanks & Regards
M.Shankar (Madhavan Shankar)
HP No: (+65) 98111568 -
Dear Yahoo Support, I am writing to report an issue with my Yahoo Mail account. As of 15-Aug-2026, my Yahoo Mail account (mails_shankar@y
Dear Yahoo Support,
I am writing to report an issue with my Yahoo Mail account.
As of 15-Aug-2026, my Yahoo Mail account (mails_shankar@yahoo.co.in) is using only 16.8 GB of storage, so the mailbox is not full.
However, I am currently unable to send or receive emails.
Could you please check whether there are any restrictions, security holds, or account-related issues affecting my mailbox and advise on the steps required to restore normal email service?
Thank you for your assistance.
Thanks & Regards
M.Shankar (Madhavan Shankar)
HP No: (+65) 98111568 -
I cannot received incoming emails I've tried everthing
Hi, I cannot received any incoming emails. I used this account for a very long time and its the first time I experienced this. Can you please fix this? Thank you.
-
changing data in address book
one contact in my address book is wrong. It should be "net" and not "com".
But I don't see how I can edit the data OR how I can delete the data and re-enter it. -
Recipient inbox full Y
I have been deleting mails with large attachments and many large email sizes but my friends have been seeing
Recipient inbox full
Your message couldn't be delivered to tzemin7@yahoo.com. Their inbox is full, or it's getting too much mail right now. -
Downloading attachments
Problem downloading attachments. For the past few weeks now, every time I pick an attachment to download, it goes straight into the downloads folder instead of giving me the option of where to save it to, as it did before. How can I change this so it asks me where to save the file?
-
fix it soemails with tracking from USPS can be downloaded into Thunderbird
The latest update has broken my ability to download email. If there's a tracking email from USPS, I can't download email to Thunderbird. I delete those emails and now even that doesn't fix the issue.
-
Not receiving all email
Greetings, I have two accounts that are in my email, but that I do not receive email from. Both fail DMARC, but since they are in my contact list, they should go through. (Gmail does pass them after I added them to my contact list) One is any email from vasnews@vtastro.org, and the other is vtastronomy@list.uvm.edu. How can we fix this? I don't mind if they get redirected to spam, but these emails should not be blocked.
-
11 GB storage but already full - What is Wrong with my Yahoo Mail
Make it clear what is the storage maximal for Yahoo Mail - 20 GB, 100 GB or 1 TB, I only have 11 GB but it said it is full. Please Fix the problem, I can't Send or Recieve Emails anymore. Im planning to Migrate to other emails - no longer with Yahoo Mail - I have used this account since 1995. Please respect and support loyal users.
- Don't see your idea?