New Mail
361 results found
-
Yahoo emails will not delete in Microsoft Edge Please fix it has been 2 laptops and over 1 year since it worked
Yahoo emails will not delete in Microsoft Edge browser on laptop. Please fix it has been 2 laptops and over 1 year since it worked. Cleared cache, logged in new. Done all the stuff the internet says multiple times over a year.
-
Issues with Gmails addresses
I continue to get these error messages. It started about 3 weeks ago. Not sure what changed but this is causing real issues with sending emails to any gmail account from my yahoo.com (i.e. cox.net) email.
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
550: 5.7.1 [34.2.68.31 12] Gmail has detected that this message is likely
5.7.1 unsolicited mail. To reduce the amount of spam sent to Gmail, this
5.7.1 message has been blocked. For more information, go to
5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedMessageError af79cd13be357-9366e3e07besi903856385a.381 - gsmtp -
delete all
When I select emails then choose to select all emails and delete all... it doesn't delete anything. There are videos all over the web about this issue. I suggest you fix it.
-
I can't send and receive my yahoo mail since 1 august 2026
Dear Yahoo Support,
I am experiencing a serious issue with my Yahoo Mail account that appears to be related to the mailbox on the server side.
Account Information
Email address: email_budiman@yahoo.com
Account created: Approximately 2007Problem Description
My Yahoo Mail account can still be accessed normally through the web browser, but it is no longer able to send or receive emails.
Symptoms
I cannot send any email from Yahoo Web Mail.
Every attempt results in the following message:
"An error occurred while sending the message."
Other people cannot send emails to my Yahoo account.
The sending mail server receives the…
-
FIX IT, please.
My incoming email is going to the Trash folder and the Trash is going to my inbox ... why is that? I am missing very import emails.
-
Give me back old mail where I could download files!
I currently cannot download any file on my phone as when I select the attachment it trys forever to open it rather than giving me options as to what to do with the file. So now I cant use yahoo mail for file attachments as 1. I selected a wrong association which I cannot get rid of as I dont have any options to change the file association for pdf's 2. I cant open a .json file as your email cant seem to associate it with anything so is waiting for infinity to come rather than doing anything useful.
Choices…
-
Something is wrong, please try again
After changing my yahoo password on the yahoo website, i can sign in successfully using any web browser. However, all the yahoo apps on my Samsung Galaxy 25 do not allow login anymore, stating something is wrong, please try again. I have cleared cache, data, remove and reinstall and all failed. All apps such as finance weather and mail on mobile prompt error when trying to login in.
-
Try to improve this version or get me the option to use the previous one
This new version of yahoo is having many problems. It is freezing without any reason, if you only mark a message to store it or delete it decides to open the mssage. Yahoo mail does not open at once, you have to retry or wait. I am paying for this version and it is not delivering the quality I had before.
-
Error notice
I keep getting warning of over capacity. Please confirm that the capacity for yahoo mail is 15 gb
-
The light and dark themes
I have Yahoo on my Samsung Galaxy and since the Yahoo update, the app will not display the correct color theme. I have the app set to light theme as I always have but the app shows dark theme and I'm unable to see any of the texts in the emails. Please correct this ASAP!! I have troubleshoot it from switching my default theme to light and checking the email, that's the only time I can actually read the text in the emails. I prefer my phone default to dark theme and the Yahoo app in light theme.
-
Please help for my email account , can't recv and send new email....
Please help for my email account , can't recv and send new email....
-
How to Protect Your Mail Account: A Practical Security Guide
Your email account is one of your most important online assets. It often provides access to banking, shopping, social media, cloud storage, and other personal accounts. Taking a few preventive steps can significantly reduce the risk of unauthorized access and help keep your information safe.
1. Create a Strong and Unique Password
Choose a password that is long, unique, and difficult to guess. Avoid using personal information such as your name, birthday, or common words. A combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols provides stronger protection. Most importantly, do not reuse the same password across multiple websites.
2.
… -
Make "Create Request" button work!!
I've been trying to create a "Restore Request," and nothing happens when I hit "Create Request." I need a restore to my email which was accidentally deleted by a filtering software/
-
make a filter so ALL mail goes to the inbox and users can mark REAL spam and not miss potential clients and income
You have in total lost me about $5000 in business this year by sending emails from potential clients to the SPAM folder and I didn't get a reply in time. Tune your filter down. Why is a message from a persons name or from an iphone going to spam yet fake facebook admin messages are flooding into my inbox? Is there a way to get ALL mail to my inbox then since you can't do it properly I will mark my own?
-
Error Message
Not really an error yet, but I keep getting the notice that my mailbox will be full in 21 days. This is despite permanently deleting half my mailbox.
How can that be? -
Email pass can t reset
I can t reset my password, i can t have a recovery adress, can you help me with a recovery way at the adress 606ndn@gmail.com?
-
Fix advanced search, select all and delete...
In trying to keep my inbox clean I have used the advanced search to select all items of a date range from a certain sender - when i select all and send to trash it deletes all the messages from that sender in my inbox - regardless of the date range. please fix this or I will have to leave me inbox large.
-
Wrong Location show
Dear Yahoo Mail Team,
Subject -Issue in Wrong current Location
Please Yahoo Team My Current Location is Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar Maharashtra but actually my Smartphone means Yahoo Mail Wrong Location show at Islampur Sangali Maharashtra. Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible.
Regards
Omkar S Bhole
8668552684.
Omkarbhole@yahoo.com -
Mail
I am not able to send emails& receive any emails. Please kindly contact me on
malgorzata_domanska@yahoo.co.uk -
checking before release
Changing to the new version of yahoo mail, every messages, files, contacts and others that I was kept since 2007 as heart surgery and analyses etc in the files of ksofroniadis@yahoo.gr were vanished... now this is totally empty yahoo.....except this, when I send a mail from this one goes to the mail I sent but in the same time the sent mail arrive to the other mail of mine .."ksofroniades@gmail.com" also and vice versa, when I send from "ksofroniades@gmail.com. goes to the selected mail but goes to ksofroniadis@yahoo.gr also..please tell me how can I regain all…
- Don't see your idea?