New Mail
361 results found
-
Make Photos and artwork show in Emails
Photos/artworks are not showing up in emails that are legitimate.
-
Blocking and unblocking
I have someone I desperately need an email from, I may have accidentally blocked them, however when I go on "settings" and click "more settings" all I get is a faded "preview" window that doesnt let me do ANYTHING! Doesn't matter what browser I use, or even use a paid account. You need to remedy this ASAP!!!
-
I wonder why YAHOO adds a made-up middle initial to my name.
I wonder why YAHOO adds a made-up middle initial to my name. I don't have a middle initial.
-
Issues with New Yahoo Mail Version and Request for Options
Dear Yahoo Mail Support,
I would like to report that the new version of Yahoo Mail is not functioning properly and does not meet basic usability expectations.
Specifically:
- The inbox does not load reliably or optimally.
- Sent messages do not clearly display the email addresses used.
- Not all folders within the account are properly loaded or accessible.
These issues significantly impact daily use, and despite time passing, they have not been resolved.
Given the current situation, users should have the option to either revert to the previous (legacy) version of Yahoo Mail or cancel the service altogether.
I look forward…
-
Issues with Opening and Viewing PDF File Attachments
PDF attachments that previously opened normally in Yahoo Mail are now displayed as image previews. The downloaded PDF remains valid and opens correctly in Adobe Acrobat, but the Yahoo preview no longer allows normal PDF text selection and copying. This started approximately 2 days ago.
-
mail not loading at all error /chrome
Hello email ERROR. unable to load on macbook pro desktop via chrome over 48 hrs. Fine on Iphone16pro. Is there a bad setting with chrome flags? no fix posted. June 28 29 , Now July 1 2026
-
attachment fails at ~8–9MB, draft save error
attachment fails at ~8–9MB, draft save error
-
Message not send to outsider
This in to inform that I am to able to sent message to any one. Error showing me that message can't send something went wrong
-
why my mails got moved into the trash folder and deleted?
why my mails got moved into the trash folder and deleted? who did it?
-
an error sending email
Often when I attempt to send email thru my pop account, my email client (thunderbird) prompts me for an App Password.
I then create one and then more often than not sending the email hangs.
The only solution I have found is to quit thunderbird and start over, as in rewrite my entire email, again.Please fix this.
JJ
-
Allow for blocking of spam adresses.
Allow for blocking of spam message addresses- Someone with Yahoo may have circumvented Blocking Spam addresses in my account. Thankyou
-
security upgrades
too easy to hack into yahoo and apple icloud accounts, Yahoo and Apple need to do better
-
Terrible service from yahoo
Yahoo does not provide any customer support. My work email has been stuck loading and not allowing me to open any emails or scroll past the first page of emails. Even after completing all the troubleshooting steps listed the issue remains. Yahoo has no help desk or service ticket I can submit to fix this issue that is now affecting my business. I will be forwarding my emails to gmail now since Yahoo doesn't have a working email service or provide any help when an issue arises.
-
E-mail problem
you upgraded the email without asking permission or letting us use the older version we got used to. this is nonsense.
And i wanted an e-mail adress otherwise i cant send my complain letter :( -
working yahoo would be nice
my emails are not being received in my usual yahoo account i have been using this account for years.i need to access my emails to see utility bills ect
-
Junk
How to keep my Yahoo email going from my account to my account from going into junk
-
trashed email mistakenly
Important emails are mistakenly sent to trash; how can this be prevented?
-
Attachment Bug
Yahoo mail App for ios has a bug it shows pdf in smaller size than it actually before
It shows the pdf in half the page only rather than full screen size
This was not the case before as have been using yahoo mail app from past 10 years
Hope you can resolve urgently -
Fix your Flow! you're blocking people from buying yahoo plus
I used a 14 day free trial of your yahoo plus. The trial expired, and now I want to upgrade to Yahoo plus.
Are you aware that your flow blocks this behavior?????
You are driving revenue away:there is no way for someone who has used a free trial in the past to now purchase Yahoo Plus straightaway--you block it. Go ahead, try it and you'll see...
By forcing the free trial, and simultaneously blocking someone from getting a second free trial--you are blocking people who have used a free trial in the past from purchasing the product without the…
-
show next message feature is broken
Hello, we would like to report a broken function in the mail portal. The broke function is the "Show next message" option. The option displays the previous message in the portal instead of the next message. The issue is reproducible in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
- Don't see your idea?