New Mail
361 results found
-
What happened to my email.
On last Friday the 12th of June MY normal e-mails stopped. I am still getting all of the spam. What is going on? Please correct this.
Rodger Ray
rdr38572@frontier.com -
yahoo mail on microsoft outlook for android
When authenticating a Yahoo account inside the Microsoft Outlook app for Android, the secure login web popup throws a hard error: 'the window must be at least 300 x 200 please resize the window'. This completely blocks the login process unless the user manually alters their system-wide Android font and screen zoom scaling. Please allow this verification page to scale dynamically for mobile viewports.
-
fix the error when logging in and being asked for a second method of security
when asked for to select an option to send a text to the text does not get sent, even with repeated resend requests.
-
I cannot describe how many times that Yahoo "reports" that I have no internet connection, however all other web based sites are working fine
I cannot describe how many times that Yahoo "reports" that I have no internet connection, however all other web based sites are working fine.
-
contact Yahoo
hackers into your yahoo.com domain - YAHOO! UK MAIL :_: Yahoo has too many hackers! I do not get this problem with Microsoft or with Google! Why has somebody changed my password from Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland on 27/05/2023; and on 9 September 2023; and my password got changed by a hacker in Gunzenhausen, Bavaria, Germany, a hacker! on 29/11/2021; during coronavirus pandemic;
-
facebook tidak bisa mengirim kode otp
email yang dikirim dari Facebook tidak tampil di folder kotak masuk tolong bantu saya supaya bisa menerima email dari facebook
-
"Delete all existing emails" option no longer works from the "Block senders" menu
The "Delete all existing emails" option no longer works from the "Block senders" menu when an email is selected since a few months ago. When this option is chosen, the sender is blocked, but the existing emails from them no longer get deleted. This functionality was working until a few months ago, but has been broken since then.
-
mark as not spam broken in Yahoo! Mail app for iOS
In Yahoo Mail for iOS the "mark as not spam button doesn't currently work. It seems it's been attached to the logic for mark as spam, as the selected email(s) stay in the Spam folder and the user receives a notification bubble that the email was marked as spam.
-
Attachment showing duplication in email
Dear Sir / Madam,
As per the referring email attachments. Attachments showing in duplicate. It has persisted for a long time. Kindly check your end and do the needful.
-
New email errors resolved
Hello. Why I can not get in my peraonal information related to birth day? I can not change my personal information. If I could upload the capture, it would be more helpful. Please contact me by email.
-
2 Factor Authentication is Broken on Edge
Using Edge on Windows, I am unable to set up two-factor auth via phone number because the code is sent to my phone but the "Next" button on the browser on my PC doesn't go anywhere, and there's nowhere to type your number. Fix your mess.
-
Yahoo WEBMail does not display this PDF file.
This is a BUG REPORT on Yahoo Webnail on Desktop.
Yahoo WEBMail does not display this PDF file. Instead I get gibberish.
Other browsers (Opera, Chrome, Firefox) do succesfully display the PDF.
The workaround is to download the file and view it with a PDF Reader. (I use Adobe Acrobat DC)It occurs with PDF generated by ID Mobile in UK.(I can submit a copy when requested)
Here is the properties of the file:
File: mylD 8-00 03-06-2026 #mobilebill.pdf
Created: 03/06/26 10:48:03
Modified: 03/06/26 10:48:03
Application: Transform Foundation Server (Build 49250)
PDF Producer: Transform Foundation Server (Build 49250 - PDF… -
Stop blocking my email
I have deleted 600 emails you have not restored my service.
-
the mail is slow loading pls fix
the mail is slow loading
-
DO NOT touch anything. All you try to improve is WRONG!
I can not receive any email from DHL and Europcar with new passwords links!
-
filtering
do a better job of filtering. I don't want the f word anywhere in my account
-
deleted items
My deleted items will not bulk delete I cannot remove the 22 000 deleted email in my deleted items box so I cannot use my email now as a result. Please fix this error in my account immediately as I am not getting my emails as the inbox is too full.
-
The new policy of 15 GB of storage is unreachable for three-decade users
I'm writing in here after being on the phone with Customer Support and the only two solutions offered to me, the user, is going through my inbox and deleting unwanted emails manually until below the 15 GB storage limit, or joining the monthly subscription for more storage.
As a customer 7 months away from using his Yahoo Mail continuously for 30 years, it's insulting to be expected to find a way to delete over 6 GB of emails, with over 200000 emails in my Inbox, with a couple of months notice, when the interface doesn't even let me filter for…
-
You have NO CUSTOMER CARE! You HELP BOT is rubbish.
Get human Support for Yahoo mail. You currently suck.
-
Help with locked account
I have been locked out of my account even though I had both the email and phone number backup verification setup. I need access to my account please assist. Thank you
- Don't see your idea?