Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

361 results found

  1. Technical issue

    Hello, since Yahoo allows only 15 GB for free use (that's like the Middle Ages!) I deleted many large files and emails, but it still shows the same amount of exceeded gigabytes. When will the system recalculate the storage usage?

    It cannot be correct that after deleting so much data (including the Trash folder), the total storage size still has not changed.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  2. sad yahoo new policies

    Dear Yahoo! your forcing us to buy more storage is......I prefer not to use those words. I am one of the oldest yahoo users( since 1998 or something). Please send me a proof that i have exceded the limit of 15 gb; my callculations show that I didn't. I am preparing to migrate to gmail.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  3. My man email is yahoo and I access my Hotmail account from yahoo platform for years

    My main email is Yahoo.com, and I have accessed my Hotmail account from the Yahoo platform for years. Recently the connection to hotmail is giving me error even after several attempts, and it says "connection cancelled." I'm not sure the issue from Yahoo or Hotmail.com.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  4. bug in login window

    problem with yahoo mail login process.
    Trying to login from Israel. We write from right to left in hebrew, but the login process is all in english. During login process, Yahoo sent me a code to my Google account. When I tried to enter that code into Yahoo verification window with dashed field, the chrome confused from the writing direction, even the whole process was in english. Also there was "he" in the address bar link somewhere. I could not login into the mail account even when I tried several times and wrote the code in several directions. I recommend…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  5. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  6. Start Over

    I didn't think this POS app could get any worse but yet you've managed to ***** it up further!
    Now I cannot add my hotmail account to my Yahoo app.
    I've spent HOURS trying to fix this problem. It used to work but the handshake has expired and it's not renwable.

    At this point I have to say adios to this POS app since developers seem to be on mission to destroy the functionality of this app. It started with changing the layout and navigating of the app . Now it has morphed into this nonsense.
    Congrats on a job…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  7. Opera

    Opera tarayıcıda niye açtırmıyorsun maili

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  8. Make getting storage easier

    Hi

    I've had this Yahoo email account since 2001.

    I've now been told by you that my storage is full and I need to subscribe to get more storage.

    I've been trying to purchase extra storage for the past two days but somehow the transaction doesn't go through.

    I need my email to operate fully as I use it for work.

    Please help

    Irshaad Ally

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  9. virus fraud through desktop mail ads

    not an error but you are sponsoring a fraudulent ad with a possible virus through your email desktop mail headers. I have a picture but do not know how to submit it

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  10. error sending to hotmail accounts

    sending to hotmail accounts started failing two days ago, gmail okay, receiving from hotmail also okay.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  11. problemi nella ricezione email

    non ricevo alcune email che mi vengono inviate

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  12. 未讀信件筆數顯示錯誤

    yahoo信箱實際上,所有的信件都是已讀,但總會顯示有未讀的信件+99

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  13. Mail Delivery / Sending Issues

    Outlook/Hotmail rejecting Yahoo emails – IP 34.2.94.17 blocked (S3150)

    Description:

    Emails sent from my Yahoo Mail account to Outlook/Hotmail/Outlook.com.au recipients are bouncing with this error:

    “550 5.7.1 – Messages from [34.2.94.17] weren’t sent. Part of your network is on Microsoft’s block list (S3150).”

    This means Yahoo’s outbound mail server using IP 34.2.94.17 is blocked by Microsoft.

    Please escalate to the Yahoo Postmaster team to:

    Request delisting for IP 34.2.94.17 from Microsoft SNDS/JMRP, or

    Move my account to a clean outbound IP.

    This issue is preventing me from emailing Outlook.com.au recipients.

    Thank you.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  14. Plata spatiu de stocare

    Am facut o plata pentru marirea spatiului de stocare dar inca tot nu este funtionala transmiterea sa primirea de mailuri

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  15. URGENT

    Dear Sir,

    IDATA visa office sent me an email on 11.05.2026 but I didnT receive they said that it was blocked by or holded by YAHOO . Please check and release my email.It is urgent hulyadenecli@yahoo.com.tr

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  16. CANNOT CAHNGE CURRENCY

    i aM IN AUSTRALIA BUT BEING CHARGED IN GB£ TO UPGRADE TO YAHOO 50GB MAIL . THAT IS BAD/

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  17. My idea is cancelling because I get no live support

    Logged in. Cant send emails. Can't receive emails. Chat support useless. only verifies I have an account, nothing on my issue. Ask for live chat get a phone number to another bot that does nothing for my ******* problem either. Cancelling the account. I'm sure you have a flood of others doing the same ******* thing because there is no ******* help.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  18. Mass email deletion flaw.

    Surely a system as big as yahoo can manage to delete large volumes of emails at once! Its ridiculous that you force people into buying bigger storage because a flaw on your huge system cant mass delete.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  19. Lost mails

    I payed for extented space BUT I lost all the day's emails. This should not be done.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  20. Exair Muñoz

    Presento un problema con mi correo y deseo corregirlo.
    Resulta que tengo carpetas para guardar los correos que necesitare a futuro, pero de repente, el sistema saca el correo guardado de la carpeta correspondiente y la envia a la papelera, no quiero que esto siga ocurriendo, ¿qué se debe hacer?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
1 2 … 6 8 10 … 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?