Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

361 results found

  1. Some (most) new mails directed to Trash for no reasons

    Since about 1 month ago, I am seeing some new message redirected to the trash folder for no reason. These re not SPAM mails, not in FILTER definitions, just random. Even some mails from YAHOO got delivered to the TRASH. It seems to have gotten worse, almost have more mails delivered to trash than the real Inbox (because it is random, I don't know that as a fact).

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  2. Email to Hotmail addresses not working

    I get this error sending emails to Hotmail addresses.
    550: 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [34.2.94.17] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [Name=Protocol Filter Agent][AGT=PFA][MxId=11BD4E6CEEB38F5C] [DS3PEPF0000C37D.namprd04.prod.outlook.com 2026-05-08T09:35:13.952Z 08DEA7367DF30CA6]

    Can Yahoo please fix.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  3. Not receiving many mail

    not receiving mails from many domain . like kotak otp , https://eofe.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  4. Spam and Blocked Domains

    1) Block Domains is not working

    2) Block Email Addresses is not working

    3) Too much spam

    It's not just my account but many others have noted the above.

    Please fix and thank you Yahoo for excellent service.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

    The best way to get rid of spam is to mark as spam, not delete or block! This helps with your spam filters and does exactly what blocking does, prevents that email from coming to your Inbox. So please keep marking as spam! It is free and part of regular Yahoo Mail. Thanks!

  5. new mail is ****. dropping it will improve it.

    Your code is now logging out extra accounts automatically when you switch between accounts on line. Not a problem in the app. Its always some new problem.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  6. From 1TB storage to 15GB max in one day

    For many years I had a 1Tb mailbox, yesterday I suddenly got a pop-up that I was over a 15GB limit and I have to upgrade and pay for extra storage or delete files?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

    Yes, we've announced some storage changes to align more with the market changes. Most email clients have made this change already. If you have additional questions on the storage changes, please feel free to check out our FAQs: https://uk.help.yahoo.com/kb/overview-yahoo-mail-storage-sln37214.html

  7. scrap it!

    Scrap the whole P.O.S.!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  8. suspect tech problems on set up new account hope you are not as bad as gmx

    I have made many reports to gmx mail my long term e mail address where I check disabled universal credit I am on after ESA for years as vulnerable and having had 3 breakdowns due to bad experience in life, now off tablets, on support order and where I contact energy and water companies etc, after odd blocks and password losses a bad illegal message a long time ago threatening to say id will fail if I log in has happened, it says on profile just adult not my details I put complaint in to gov phishing if not diverted…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop marking mail FROM CONTACTS IN MY ADDRESS BOOK as spam

    It would be better to have no spam filter at all, than to have this one that throws away important emails with absolutely no way to stop it, but you won't even let me disable the filter.

    All I can do is manually check the spam folder every day, which entirely eliminates the point of having a spam folder.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  10. Please fix Outlook DKIM issue

    Interoperability issues between Outlook/Hotmail and Ymail - DKIM issue. Please fix! Can't send email

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  11. Error en configuración de privacidad

    Desde android movil no me permite adjuntar archivos a los correos en borrador. Da continuamente Error al actualizar configuración de privacidad. Por favor, solucionen esta incidencia.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  12. Письмо не приходит

    Прошу не блокировать письма от ФГБОУ ДПО ИРПО (домен @firpo.ru)

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  13. give me my emails back

    Missing emails. My inbox was emptied by you between August of 2025 to january 2026.

    please put the emails back.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  14. email searches

    How about when I do a search the actual word is being used and not what AI or whatever thinks I want to look for. I search the word Action because I am working on a project for Action Behavior Center and hundreds of emails come up without the word Action in them because your search engine thinks it knows better than what I want.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  15. Keine KI-Korrektur

    Bitte keine KI-Korrektur. Da entstehen nur Fehler.
    Zum Beispiel werden deutsche Wörter auf englisch interpretiert und dann falsch auf deutsch übersetzt.
    Z.B. einige Male wird zu männlich, ich war wird zu Krieg, will wird zu wird usw.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  16. Get rid of malicious ads.

    There are some malicious ads interspersed with my email. They took me to a page with a bunch of error messages and a voice saying I had malware. Can you please filter out these malicious ads? I can't get rid of them at all.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  17. Please remove unsafe Ad from inbox

    Ad E-mail from John Smith "are you missing these senior benefits" is a link to an unsafe website

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow user control of spam folder settings (ability to turn off auto filtering and 30-day auto delete)

    I have lost a number of important emails now to the spam folder. It would be really great--and honestly, extremely important--to be able to customize spam folder settings. I was very surprised to discover that this capability does not exist thus far. I would very much appreciate the ability to turn off the automatic filtering, even though I know this will dirty up my inbox--I would rather sort through it myself than risk missing more important emails, and I feel that I should have the right to choose. I would also like to be able to turn off the auto-delete…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  19. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  20. restore ability for yahoo inbox to load in windows 11 edge.

    yahoo inbox now fails to load in windows 11 edge. You get a blank screen

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?