Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

361 results found

  1. "Account disconnected" with outlook, hotmail

    Yahoo is experiencing an error when adding mailboxes from Outlook and Hotmail; after accepting the request, a message appears saying "Account disconnected".

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  2. Dont see it

    Account out of sync and mobile app nit working unable to sign in. I tred to uninstall it and reinstall it. I tried to log in and changed password but it says something went wrong.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  3. Spam messages will not delete when blocking them

    When blocking spam messages they cannot be deleted at the same time even though the delete box is checked. I have to delete them separately. This has been happening for over 1 year.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  4. Dismantle your AI Bot!!

    The Email address * jasoncares247@yahoo.com under this Parent Email address jasonefreeman@yahoo.com * has FOR NO REASON been "Access to jasoncares247@yahoo.com has expired. Simply sign in again to see new mail and send messages" AND IT WON'T LET ME SIGN IN!!
    If my conversation with your stupid Phone Bot even landed in front of a Judge and Jury you'd look like the absolute **** COLD HEARTED INCOMPETENCE YOU ARE!! I have lost money and will soon be taking a Credit Hit because for NO REASON I cannot retrieve my Email at jasoncares247@yahoo.com. Seemingly the only way I can possibly resolve…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  5. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  6. iOS 27.2 Public Beta

    Ever since installing iOS27.2 Public Beta, Apples' Mail app cannot connect to the Yahoo! server to retrieve mail

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  7. email address Authentication FAILED

    My emails, on my iphone 14, are INVALIDATED. Please help. 614-302-3311

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  8. Apple Email

    I use Apple email and Yahoo makes it difficult

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  9. Provide support

    Make support email and phone number available. I was trying to change passwords on my accounts and I couldn't access one due to old phone number, so I couldn't update to new phones number. I am worried that I am being hacked.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  10. Trash

    Why is all my mail going straight to the trash !!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  11. email misdirected

    How to remove an email address from spam. I have one site that I cannot get emails from and they tell me their address was marked as spam at some point. How do I correct this so I can get their emails

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  12. Ghost email can't be accessed nor deleted

    Email with subject title of "Have your say: Statement of Regulatory Approach – Port of Melbourne Pricing Order" received to Inbox on Mon, 21 Sept at 12:33 pm, can't be accessed nor deleted

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  13. Accesso alla mail

    Quando tento di accedere alla mia mail carafrancesco@ymail.com da pc, dopo aver inserito la password, non arriva il messaggio sms, né il messaggio tramite whatsapp, né la notifica push, solo il messaggio tramite mail di recupero. Mi piacerebbe tanto che funzionassero bene tutte le modalità. Grazie. Francesco

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  14. Send incoming mail to Inbox and not trash folder

    I have incoming mail going directly to trash, I don't see anyway to correct. Please correct this.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  15. Recover Mailer failed recovery

    Have a way to recover your emails that are sent and bounce back. All of my emails that have bounced back in 2026 have had no original text included and no way to recover them.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  16. Send incoming mail to Inbox and not trash folder

    I have incoming mail going directly to trash, I don't see anyway to correct. Please correct this.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  17. mail recovery

    very bad experience trying to get back my yahoo mail >>>my other mail is hamid@zedne.org

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  18. valentintomyv@yahoo.com cod securitate, cod de verificare

    Vă rog frumos să-mi rezolvați o problemă de foarte multă vreme! Pentru codul de securitate, pentru a intra în contul yahoo mail, nu-mi trimite sistemul dumneavoastră codul, decât pe whatsapp. Pe mail(gmail) nu primesc, prin sms nu primesc

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop these hackers and these spammers

    Stop these hackers and these spammers

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  20. Unauthorized attempts to get in my Yahoo account

    My Yahoo account first supposedly called me, I now know it was a scam.
    I deleted my YAHOO App & Email App & will reinstall it, please know some creep is trying to get into my account without my permission
    Thanks

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Categories