Yahoo Homepage App iOS

Welcome to our Yahoo app for iOS feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo app experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo app.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't "save my password" so i don't have to log in each time is broken

The link needs to be fixed. We don't have time to key in all of our ****. It used to just allow us to log in if we recognize the picture chosen or on Apple you could use your fingerprint but when you do that yahoo just closes instead of going onto the app

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo

Never fails to deliver biased news as always. Your app sucks. Sorry.

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Old app

I want my simple free email app back.
    No mail or other **** with it.
    Tired of pushing buttons and wasting my time when it used to just open cleanly.
    Stop trying to justify your job.
    Keep it simple

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I really really really want to get rid of these notifications. Just want to be able to check my email. How do I block them

I am beyond sickened by getting unwanted and unnecessary information about things like arrogant overpaid violent football players and others who are lousy role models and lousy human beings. I do not want to hear about how many millions of dollars they’re making. Please help me get rid of these notifications.

12th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dark Mode Theme

Hi this is James Jackson from Chicago Illinois I wanted to know if there will be a Dark Mode feature for the Yahoo App And the Yahoo Search App for the iOS 13 Software for the iPhone XR in the near future?

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. News

Stop badgering me with news

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Moving folder and subfolders To organize them inside iOS app

Ability to move up and move down the folders and subfolders to organize the folders based on how often you use them. Also having a favorite folders section would be nice.

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Name won’t change

Incorrect name

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Mail has tiny print

Can’t read my email text too small
    I’m Old and can’t figure out a solution.
    Doesn’t enlarge by spreading my fingers like I could in the past
    Connie

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo latest APP? Disaster! I don't want to have "Top stories" in my yahoo and have to scroll down to get into my email

I have had to download yahoos app now 3 times to my phone. It is a disaster still.

When all you want is to see your mail, you don't want to have to scroll all the way to the bottom of "new stories"?

Secondly, the "keep me logged in" feature doesn't work on laptop or mobile phone app.

It WASN'T BROKEN! WTH are you people in design thinking?

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

You can reorganize the topic modules so that your email can be more easily accessible. To do so click on your image icon in the upper left> Select “organize your topics”> Hard press the topic you want to move and then move your finger up or down to reorganize the topics.

Regards,
    Yahoo Support

12. Had multiple issues signing in

I had an existing Yahoo! Account but have a new phone. First time I tried signing in, I think it kept on trying to notify me on my previous phone. Then I selected send me text instead so I was able to login.

Now I am trying to activate the push notification and It tells me that Yahoo! Isn’t enabled for push notifications. I checked settings-> notifications and I didn’t even see Yahoo! As an option.

Now it won’t let me activate it because it needs my browser to have cookies.

I think people will eventually give up if it…

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Folder search option when moving an email to folders and subfolders inside iOS app

Adding the function for iOS app to be able to search for folders and subfolders when you’re trying to move an email from inbox etc to organize your emails.

The function exist on the website but when you use the app you need to scroll down to find the folder. A search function on the top of moving menu would be nice to save time.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yahoo News

Your news is worse than CNN, MSNBC, FB & IG! You release stories without any fact checking!! A poll of 1003 people by phone is insignificant statistically

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. iPad????

App seems to be only for phones.
    Shame, could’ve been a great app, reminds me of the old yahoo home page. Kinda useless on a tablet, no one wants a tiny screen shot of what it looks like on a phone.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Interests - Topics

There should be some topics regarding certain professions.
    I am in dentistry and interested in science and would love to see some of those topics. Health topics.
    My mother is in the legal field and I would love updates on the latest big cases.

39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage App iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base