New Mail Basic
Welcome to our Yahoo Basic Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Basic Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.
Basic Mail provides base functionality like reading and writing messages, but does not include many of the advanced options. To use these features, we recommend upgrading to full-featured version of Yahoo Mail.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
619 results found
-
you need to stop, keeping me from deleting my contacts...
you only allow detetion of contacts 5 at a time..then you get an error saying contact not errased..stop the ******** and make it as a bulk seletion to delete
174th ranked -
switched back to old yahoo after trying new
New mail is horrible. Switched back to Old email and its not the same!!!! Lost all the old features I had and good look and feel.
Yahoo you ruined everything, I will be moving to Gmail for everything now over the coming months. Good job yahoo.
174th ranked -
make it f easier to change passwords
can not foind how to change passwords
174th ranked -
Signing in requires too many clicks
Bring back one click sign in.
174th ranked -
HATE THE NEW YAHOO MAIL!
PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS!!!! I CAN'T PERSONALIZE AT ALL! I LIKE THE BLACK BACKGROUND, NOT THE WHITE!!
174th ranked -
I DO NOT LIKE IT
I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW FORMAT AND DO NOT LIKE THAT THE SUGGESTIONS YOU POST DO NOT WORK TO CHANGE BACK TO THE BASIC VERSION - FIX IT PLEAST YS
174th ranked -
STOP CHANGING
I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW FORMAT AND DO NOT LIKE THAT THE SUGGESTIONS YOU POST DO NOT WORK TO CHANGE BACK TO THE BASIC VERSION - FIX IT PLEAST YS
174th ranked -
Why did Yahoo stop allowing cut and paste text and pics? You now SUCK!
Get another ******* email!
174th ranked -
Yahoo is blocking important emails
Yahoo is blocking important emails that I need to recieve and I don't know why. Please help stop that.
174th ranked -
Get rid of the vulgar ads and pornographic spam
Allow us to specify our sex in our profile ...or do something else about the distasteful advertisements. Yahoo thinks I am male and bombards me with vulgar spam and adverts for women
174th ranked -
Make it easier to delete multiple emails
I can select all mails on the one page which is good, but often I only want a consecutive list of about 10 or 20. In Outlook Mail, ticking one email, pressing Shift and moving the cursor down ticks all the emails below the selected one as far as the user wants. Please add this feature so we don't have to select one email at a time. We also want this feature for moving Inbox emails from one sender to the folder reserved for that sender.
I use Basic Yahoo on Windows because I have a lot of mail and…174th ranked -
Allow posting text/pics into email LIKE WE COULD PREVIOUSLY
Why did you stop the capability to post test and pics in an email as well as deleting an entire email when you want to forward an email while deleting the original senders addie. WTF people!
174th ranked -
Don't put ads in my inbox that attempt to fool me that they are taking over my computer and I have to call their number to stop the takeover
Today I got an ad at the top of my email inbox that pretends to lock my computer and have he call a number to fix it. I clicked on it, thinking to flag it as spam, but since it's an ad, that didn't work. The email sender was Camilo Carter, and the subject was something about missing benefits. I can't remember exactly, and that spam ad has been replaced. I don't think yahoo should place this type of ad. Please try not to do this anymore. Otherwise, Yahoo basic mail works just fine. Thank you
174th ranked -
Can't edit forwarded msgs (delete original sender), can't cut and paste pics, etc.
How about going back to the way Yahoo Mail was before you f###ked it all up!
174th ranked -
Need the old email back!
This is awful, hurts my eyes to look at too bright, and cant back to the previous screen. I'm going to cancel my premium service! Hello Gmail!
174th ranked -
174th ranked
-
fix this
i am not getting any emails
174th ranked -
Don't know what's going on...
Can't get a ******* thing to work, emails, confirmation codes, don't know where they're going but they ain't coming to me. Yahoo, Google, it don't matter, The more I try to fix, the worse it all gets. And I have no clue how to make my phone marry the desktop....
174th ranked -
Go back to classic format
Go back to the columns used in the classic old version. It is too messy to have 4 columns of information on the screen at the same time in the browser.
1. "Mailboxes"
2. "Message summaries" OR an "individual selected email"
3. (I can do without the advertising column)
NOT FOUR COLUMNS174th ranked -
apperance
go back to the old version of Yahoo where you can change the appearance! This version sucks!!!
174th ranked
- Don't see your idea?