Yahoo Mail B10

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove anti-Ad Blocker prompts

Basic mail doesn't work at all in browsers, and ads are ineffectual and annoying. Plus, Yahoo Mail Pro is hardly worth the money to pay for a subscription, especially considering no other existing webmail service does this.

Therefore, please get rid of the anti-ad blocker prompts that keep popping up for no good reason.

3rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop with the "What you are missing on the home page" garbage. The answer is NOTHING.

Quit giving me a notification that I'm missing yet another anti-Trump, biased, leftist, garbage article on your dying main page. I haven't visited the main page in a couple of years for a reason. You want to chase off half of your customer base, then try to reel them back in with the very trash that chased them off in the first place. What morons are making these decisions at Yahoo?

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The size of the font is soooooo small!!!

The size of the font is sooooooooooooo small.

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please make it so we can Block any and ALL emails that end with a specific ending like .uk

I receive a LOT of spam from emails that end with .uk on a daily basis. I follow the built in block feature in the yahoo mail, but it only blocks that specific address, and these guys change their address more than 1 time a day. I'd like to be able to block all that are @.uk ( stands for all info between @ and .uk. This would GREATLY increase my satisfaction with the site.

Thank you.

8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why do I continually have to watch ads for Joe Biden-Kamala? No option to stop it. Really hating Yahoo now.

It is so wrong to continually post ads for voting for Joe Biden and Kamala whatever her name is. You're forcing this **** on people, and it is morally and ethically wrong. I haven't seen any Trump-Pence posts, but literally thousands of Joe Biden. What's worse, it does not give me any way to stop it, and it's gotten to where it's literally the only ad I am getting. This sucks, and I can hardly wait to find another email account that won't force politics down my throat.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please take the what your missing off my banner in my mail. I purposely skip your news because it is too biased and ridiculous!

Please, for the love of God and all that is holy take the see what your missing off my banner in my mail box!

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I just clicked on a sign-in for user voice ... and after that, "BLOCK SENDERS" disappeared as an option in my Yahoo mail. PLEASE HELP.

SCARY FOR ME: I just clicked on a sign-in for user voice that was required to submit my feedback ... and after that, "BLOCK SENDERS" disappeared as an option in my Yahoo mail. PLEASE HELP. THIS IS SCARY!

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No images in any email, though I have 'show images except in spam folder'

Every email I open, does not show the images in the email. They are just small picture boxes. Also they will not load when asking them to. I have the box checked to 'show images except in spam folder'. Please fix this error.

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Restore email files

Please Restore my email files...Critical for Family !

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If the right side of an email runs off the screen, I click on R(eply), and the email displays correctly.

Often an email "runs off" the right side of the window.
    And recently, emails that include columns of numbers do not display correctly ... but in both cases, if I click on Reply, they line up perfectly.

Please fix it!

Thanks!

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please don't empty my trash, that should be up to us as to when we want it done or not.

I want to empty my own trash. Don't want it done for me. There are times when I need to recover something farther back then 7 days.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. you bother !

Recently I'm pretty bothered with your insistance of "helping" you that forces me to manipulate my mail in order to read and send.
    Should I pass to hotmail.com ou bluewin.ch, if you're so much in troubles that each time I open my mail I'm blocked and put in Yahoo's 1995 page if I don't sign I want to "help" ?

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. email keep logging out

my email will not stay login

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I have an ad with a dead dog that appears on the side. I do not need to see this. It is VERY UPSETTING! Life is sad enough!

Someone NEEDS TO monitor AD CONTENT!

An ad that appears on the side of my screen with a DEAD DOG!
    DR. MARTY, with SPECIAL EXPENSIVE FOOD. captioned "what food should you not feed your dog".

I do not need to see this. Life is sad enough! It is VERY UPSETTING!

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base