Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

431 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Yahoo Mail Login

Anyone using my home desktop is able to view my e-mails, without signing in with password. There is no privacy. There is no problem in re-entering my name and password every time I access mail. When signing in, we need a notification telling us when the last sign in/off took place.
    Can it be done?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

4. Hi why i cannot view My Account info

Hi why i cannot view My Account info it keep looping to to https://mail.turbify.com/login?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

5. deleted emails and search problems

When I am doing a search for an email I recently received, the result is only showing me the emails the contact person sent me in 2021 and 2022, nothing in 2023 (which is impossible). Also, all my email beyond July 5th (which were in my deleted file) seemed to have disappeared (I had access yesterday...) very strange!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

7. Stop demanding my driver's license when I have to recover a forgotten Yahoo account!

I am sick of being asked to scan my driver's license to recover an account! It's unfair and it's not justified!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

8. Good service

What games are you people trying to play I cant log in for an hour at a time.I will just find another email server I dont have to play your games.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

9. Need to enable DKIM or SPF for Email

It is important for some of us using yahoo mail for our association email to be able to email our membership. In order to do this DKIM or SPF txt records to our yahoo.com DNS records. Since this is now the standard, it would be useful if yahoo could enable this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

10. The central look search bar should take you to Yahoo subjects and not the outside Internet.

The central look search bar should take you to Yahoo subjects and not the outside Internet.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

11. why are my 'likes' and replies no longer going to my email

why are my 'likes' and replies no longer going to my email

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

12. profile pic

why my profile pic different from inbox

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

13. not receiving security code sent from facebook

not receiving security code sent from facebook

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

14. After I login and click " Account Info" The link mistake and for ward to login page again.

After I login and click " Account Info" The link mistake and for ward to login page again

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

15. Stop Playing Games With The Passwords

Yahoo Has Become A Mad House

You Have To Sign In Several Times

With Your Account (The Message Is It Does Not Exist.)

Clear The Cookies And It Works, You Have To Sign In Your Other Tabs.

Every Time, You Contact Yahoo They Talk About Service That Costs 180 USD A Year.

Other Times Sign Board State There Were Problems With Your Account.

Deal With The Picture. You Have Lost Your Professionalism.

Call The Number You Get A Foreign National That Barely

Understands English. They Just Want $180 USD

Mail Services Other Places Is $2.00 USD A Month

And Very…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. We'd like to help you! Please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account and you do not wish to create one, you can contact our support team at help.yahoo.com. 

We're looking forward to your reply! 

Thanks, 

Yahoo team

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. We'd like to help you! Please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account and you do not wish to create one, you can contact our support team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thanks, 

Yahoo team

17. stop asking me to prove myself when i sign in with password to the same device everytime

plus your feedback does not work, it goes no where, not to an email or a person, actually goes no where, why bother to offer the option?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks, 

Yahoo team

18. Won't navigate me to my original comment when replying bug

Once I click reply from yahoo's email notification, it takes me to the original comment I left, then immediately refreshes the comments so it's not on my comment. Then I have no idea how to get back to my comment. This must be a bug. Does it on desktop chrome and OS Safari

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. MINIMIZE, as in "fewer", the user ID/password requests when mo9ving through att.net account management

Increase the number of invalid password actions before locking one out!!!

Minimize the number of times one has to receive a code AFTER A VALID ACCESS TO ONE'S ACCOUNT.

Obviously the Yahoo/att server-to-server jumps lock my att.net account VERY FREQUENTLY after one or two missed passwords, TOO QUICKLY; one has to go thru the password request, re-enter ID, receive another code, asked AGAIN to enter ID ... etc ....PAIN1

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks, 

Yahoo team

20. cant sign into account info

kindly assist I cant get into my account info. it just keeps looping on the sign in. i click account info button and it ask me for my email and password. when i have done that it goes back into my email again.

hope can get this fixed asap. bec i need to generate application key for my outlook

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base