Skip to content

Mail Pro Reply Nudge Bucket

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail Pro feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Mail Pro experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please contact us via our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

684 results found

1. Despite having my writing email preference set to full page, I keep getting the small window overlay. Sucks on a large monitor. Fix?

Settings for full page email not working. Always get the small overlay. Yes, I have restarted both browser and machine. Using a large monitor so this really sucks. How to fix?

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fix compact compose screen

I cannot switch from compact compose screen to full screen even though I chose it in Settings. Please fix!

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. WE WANT OUR GIFS AND STATIONARY BACK!!!!

WE WANT GIFS AND STATIONARY BACK!!!!!

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SIGNATURE -

The signature of my email would be MUCH better if we had some more font options. Maybe some other features like a Picture etc.

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. email sorting

It would be great if you could allow us to sort our email by sender. This would help me tremendously in de-cluttering my inbox.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. more than 1/2 of my email are now spam.

I thought changing to Yahoo Pro would help but it didn't. I'm getting the same amount of spam in the INBOX. Yahoo Mail needs to filter out obvious spam better

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sexual emails in my spam cannot be filtered out to trash folder.

Hello - I often check my spam folder for valid emails that I move to my inbox. I keep seeing sexually explicit emails in my spam folder - there is no way to "filter" for these in a spam folder. Can there be a setting to eliminate sexually explicit emails? This would be good. I do not want my children seeing these. Please do this?

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Give us a Domain blocking click box.

Give us a Domain blocking click box. Read the feedback and improve the terrible Yahoo Spam City.

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow me to increase the width of my folders window/pane.

Allow me to increase the width of my folders window/pane using my mouse such that I can read the folder names at a glance. Make the width setting be sticky. I don't want to have to resize this pane each time I log into Yahoo Mail. This is a feature that's been desired for many years by many users since I've been a Yahoo mail subscriber. I know this is a popular feature request. Why won't you guys/gals work on this? It's been over 10 years we've been waiting for this. Please make this change.

57th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PLEASE give a choice about saving in drafts when I delete an email without sending!

Every time I start a new email and change my mind and delete it, you automatically save it into my drafts folder. My other email programs ask me first if I want to save it. PLEASE do this! My drafts folder is a mess.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. HOLY SPAM!!! Please please PLEASE make it stop. I do not ever need to see anything about "Hot Russian Women" or male enhancement, etc. GEEZ!

HOLY SPAM!!! Please please PLEASE make it stop. I do not ever need to see anything about "Hot Russian Women", male enhancement, or "African Manhood" etc. Nothing in my online search history would EVER link me to any of these subjects...EVER! I have over 150 messages in my spam folder from TODAY and it's only noon! Why am I paying for Yahoo! Mail Plus? What are the benefits? Really hard to see those through all the spam messages.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Spam is out of control

Please do something about the amount of obvious spam that has gotten through. I am moving critical emails to a different provider and will stop paying for premium service at renewal if this continues.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fix the size parameter in the Default Rich Text Font setting

Fix the "Default Rich-Text Font" setting in "Writing Emails" so that the size actually works. No matter what I select, when I start writing my email it is "Tiny". I've been on with the Support Team by Chat and (after being disconnected multiple times) they seem like they can't quite understand what the problem is. I want the size to be either Small or Medium, not Tiny. Why doesn't it work?

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Having an actual Help

Your system does not actually have anything resembling help.
    Since your last update my Yahoo Mail font has been changed making it almost impossible to read and there appears to be no way to change it. Your help system apparently exists to ensue no possible way to actually submit a help question since all items are preset with no deviation available. You need a way to directly contact a human.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I just had to sign in, again, and I saw an ad for Lending Tree. Why am I seeing ads when I'm paying for an ad-free experience?

Stop showing ads for those who have paid for an ad-free experience. Do you want me to just use the FREE mail feature on my MacBook? I've just about had it with Yahoo Mail.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "Related Contacts" is dangerous and there needs to be an option to disable it

"Related Contacts" continues to be a foolish and incredibly dangerous feature. I have twice sent emails to people I did not want to receive the mail because they were suggested as "Related Contacts" and I clicked them by mistake when trying to make your annoying window go away. I do not ever ever EVER want this feature and there needs to be an option to turn it off permanently, not per email.

109th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. HOW DO I TURN OFF THE CONTACT TAG! I KNOW WHO IT IS FROM I WANT READ THE EMAIL NOT SCROLL LEFT AND RIGHT TO READ IT!

HOW DO I TURN OFF THE CONTACT TAG! I KNOW WHO IT IS FROM I WANT READ THE EMAIL NOT SCROLL LEFT AND RIGHT TO READ IT!

OR EVEN AN ARROW TO SHRINK IT!

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Provide the ability to block ALL domains with a certain . ending - like using *.shop to block All emails coming from that domain.

Allowing only 500 domain blocks is ridiculous. Don't you know there are thousand upon thousands of permutations of the exact same domain - making it impossible to block them all. You NEED to use a very old method of entering (for example) *.shop to block ALL emails coming from that domain!

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Return to From Whence I Came

A SEARCH of CONTACTS produces a list of matching CONTACTS. After I look at one of those found CONTACTS the RETURN ARROW <-- takes me back to the top of all Contacts. It would be more helpful for me to RETURN to the list of matching CONTACTS and from there I could choose another CONTACT to look at or RETURN another level from whence I came.

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Easily block emails from countries outside the United States

In Outlook under Junk Email Options, you have the ability to easily to block top level domains such as Brazil (BZ) and Bulgaria (BG) through a dialog box that displays the domains of each country. One click on the Select All button and deselecting the United States and you are now blocking email from countries outside the US. I would like to see the same capability in Yahoo email.

A lot of my junk mail comes from countries outside the US. Yahoo does have a option to block domains, but you have to key in the information and it does…

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Mail Pro Reply Nudge Bucket

Categories