Tablet friendly? Less stubborn pieces, too.
These aren't too terrible, but more work needs to be done with the size and placement of the game windows vs. the ads that are paying for them. Several times my keyboard popped up for no reason I could find. Also, the option to play landscape, let's say for tablet and/or laptops/Chromebooks, a few card games don't support it. Backgammon had one other very annoying issue. I'd roll a 6 and a 2, want to move one 2 to take the single, then one off my tower of 3 to be close enough for moral support. Well over half the time, no matter how small and precisely aimed by zooming in to hit the exact place I wanted it to go, it would just do what it wanted. Then I'd undo, tap, tap, no, undo, tap, tap, No, undo, tap, tap, NO, UNDO..... Becomes less fun with every turn.
Just some thoughts and constructive criticism in a vaguely Kyle Kinane style of humor stories.