An error occurred while saving the commentConor commented
Found this thread because Im fed up with clicking twice on every link to read an article. I have used yahoo for 15 years or more as my home page. But
1. this double clicking to read an article is driving me nuts.
2. In addition, its slowing my browsing.
3. The new format in the finance section is also slower loading than the older version.
4. News items are no longer dated - 5 days ago, 23 days ago, last month.... pretty useless information. I can work out how old an article is all by myself if it has a date.
5. To find older articles on a stock market ticker, I have to keep waiting for the bottom of the page to reload again and again and again. How is that improving my browsing experience?
Seriously, as a loyal user for all these years, I am sorry to say this, but I am changing my home page to msn.com until yahoo fixes things. The Yahoo browsing experience has become painful.