US Maps

To report an inaccuracy in a Yahoo Map, please visit HERE Map Creator

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. WHENEVER I start Yahoo Maps, it starts from Chicago. That is infuriating, but I could not find how to reset it......

WHENEVER I start Yahoo Maps, it starts from Chicago. That is infuriating, but I could not find how to reset it......
    LET ME SET UP MY HOME LOCATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

112th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 131st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I will not use yahoo driving directions anymore because I can't change current location.

It's ridiculously stupid that I can't enter my home address for my current location. I will be going elsewhere for my directions.

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 157th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. There is more than one way to get to a location. Unless I am blind there is now way to choose an alternate route. Going back to google maps

Add an option, or make the option more obvious if it is available, to choose other routes. There is more than just the way you post to get somewhere

157th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. what happened to "search for restaurants, businesses, etc?

I put in an address and Yahoo maps finds it. How come there is no "search businesses?" This used to be part of yahoo maps

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Why does Yahoo insist on fixing Map that are not broken. I wanted to print the map and direction as I have always done.

Why would you make the dumb changes you just made to maps in a real environment. I think you need a good QA engineer. Who ever is responsible for this application at Yahoo should be fired. If you need a good software QA engineer I would like to volunteer for the job. Nelson.A.Deane@prodigy.net

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. make my home location acurate

simple do this right how hard is it to make my home location acurate.

131st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Maps gave driving directions between two locations, but "Print" said "Sorry, we couldn't find a route between the locations specified."

Maps displayed directions between '1426 Lloyd Way, Mountain View, CA 94040-2921" and "Portola Redwoods State Park, La Honda, CA 94020", but when I pressed the Print button I got an error message that said " Sorry, we couldn't find a route between the locations specified. Please check that they are valid, different locations. "

Oh, and Navteq has no way for me to report this sort of problem.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your map could not find Wichita, Kansas or Colorado Springs, Colorado. Pathetic excuse for travel maps, going back to Google Maps.

Your map could not find Wichita, Kansas or Colorado Springs, Colorado. Pathetic excuse for travel maps, going back to Google Maps.

131st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why not provide street side views.

Why not provide street level views

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. we want to copy what we see not have things cut off let me copy and paste onto a word document and print from there

we want to print what we see not have it cut down to a bit of what we are seeing. Let us copy and paste it if nothing else so we can print out a larger vision of what we are seeing using MS Word and if we landscape it we want our print and what we are printing to adjust to it, for a bigger vision of what we are printing.

84th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improve rural area address recognition

For those of us who live in rural areas and have addresses such as: Rural Route 1 Box 34, we have a very difficult time obtaining accuracy when searching for directions. I live 7 miles away from a standard street address. I want to use my Rural Route to obtain mileage.

157th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Our house is listed as 4 miles from its actual location. I've reported this 4 times, starting 5 months ago. Why no change?

Check reported inaccuracies within a month and make the changes. Our address on Yahoo maps is 4 miles from its actual location. I've tried to get this changed for 5 months. This is the 4th time I've tried to report it and you put me here???

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Salmon River missing in Idaho

Please add the Salmon River in Idaho. It is a large river and attracts white water rafters from all over the nation. Google has this river.

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I search a address, then go to print page and star and street are gone. It just shows the area

It would be nice if the star that marks the location would also be visable when you go to the print option

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can I create new location that not exist in yahoo maps?

Can I create new location that not exist in yahoo maps?

195th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 7335 S. Pecos Rd., Las Vegas, NV is shown on map in the wrong location. It should be located at 36.056746,-115.101649

In case you can't find it by coordinates, 7335 S. Pecos Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89120 is located in the building on the SW Corner of Pecos Rd and Warm Springs, just south of where it is shown now.
    Also, you have a listing for 7335 S. Pecos Rd, Henderson, NV 89074 which is non-existent.

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

US Maps

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base