Accounts Dashboard

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. How about an email to get in touch with an actual yahoo agent. I am having problems logging

Being able to contact and actual agent. I am having problems logging into my account and guess what, there is no easy way to fix it or to even get in touch with someone who can actually help. It tells me to verify that it is my address and when I click to have the verification code sent to me guess where it goes, to my yahoo email which I cant get into because i cant verify that it is me. This is absolutely ridiculous.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I forgot my password and no longer have the recovery phone number

Can you guys help me out I can’t get into my old email I no longer have that number or remember it so the recovery phone isn’t valid anymore. How do I get in?

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let Me Choose to USE my password!!!!

I am so freaking ****** off right now! I would like to login using my password and not have to use a code from my phone.

I may not have my phone, it could be discharged, it could have been stolen and then they can access my Yahoo account. For the idiots that can’t remember their passwords and have their phones embedded in their flesh, this solution may be helpful. However, it is just plain AGGRAVATING to me.

PLEASE tell me this isn’t true!!!

Help me to get on the way I used to!!!!

Please!

Please!!

PLEASE!!!

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Phone Numbers

When registering for a new account, many users have to first enter a cell number or else they are unable to create their account. This should be optional, rather than a requirement. Many users do not necessarily have access to a cellular device and should be able to continue.

Also, what happens if you lose access to one of your old accounts and have to create a new one from the same number? Yahoo has limitations on how many accounts you can create, so we should enable to make it optional rather than a requirement.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cannot Delete Yahoo/Tumblr Account

Yahoo was hacked.
    Yahoo also has made it impossible to delete a yahoo account (or Tumblr account)

Yahoo has 24 hours or respond and fix the glitch or the video showing that it is IMPOSSIBLE to delete accounts and information goes to Mashable, HuffPo, and everywhere else. Your class action lawsuit for the hack is probably in the millions.... because you've prevented users from deleting their accounts or information, the class action suit will be in the billions.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I am trying for at least 40 minutes to get a code from you via txt or phone and have not. it is really irritating

i have been trying to get a code via phone or txt from you for at least 40 minutes and have not. It is really irritating since i have logged into these computers before. You really need to look into why this is not working.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have a new phone and phone number. I cannot get my access code because I cannot edit the verify phone number. I have tried 20 different

Please provide a way to change the phone number required to get the access code. I have tried every way possible and I cannot access my email. Use security questions or some other way to change the access key phone number.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Specify Russian phone number impossible

Impossible to specify Russian phone number. It's a technical error. When adding it the system specify country code +7 and then it autamaticly adds also number 8 to my phone number and thus I can't recieve any SMS on my phone for secure my account. :(
    And also it doesn't send approving emails on yandex.ru. :(

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My 74 year old father is

Help my 74 year old father cannot access his yahoo mail & it is freaking him out. He does not have any knowledge of the email or phone number for the password reset. Can anyone please help out
    His email is *************@yahoo.co.uk
    Very poor after service from Yahoo. Can someone please restore my faith in them

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Get a new support team!!!!!

Literally the hardest thing ever is to login to your account from the EXACT same device!!! Now I’m lock out of my account due to changing phone numbers and your support team isn’t trying to help me out. I have emailed them a handful of times over the past 3 days and only got two responses from two different team members saying the EXACT same thing twice! THERE’RE 24 HOURS IN A DAY......OUT OF THE THREE DAYS I EMAILED YAHOO’S SUPPORT TEAM THEY DECIDED TO USE ONLY 2 MINUTES TO RESPOND THE SAME THING TWICE LEAVING ME LOCKED OUT OF…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Contact Support is BullSh*t

Its nice to try and access my account to be met with the request to send a code to a phone # I don't have anymore and be told I'm not able to log in. Tried to get help from support to be essentially sent to a ****** FAQ; to top it off the beginning support screen looks like i could get live help... but nope it's a lie because I retried entering my info nearly 15 times (extra ****** off that I had to confirm I wasn't a robot everytime, sometimes confirming twice). I had to make a new…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Recovery phone number doesn't work anymore so I can't get into my account

There should be real people to talk to for Yahoo!

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. You have absolutely terrible customer service!! I am thinking of closing my Yahoo! Mail account because I cannot get help that applies!

It’s impossible to get help that actually applies to the problem! It should be extremely simple to block a nasty email sender, and it does not work the way yahoo says it will! Get your act together already

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Recovery

My page was hacked someone stole my information from my original page and also my recovery page there should be some type of way we can talk to someone from Yahoo so we can retrieve our information because this was before all of the changes and I've been trying for at least 6 months almost a year to get my page back and have been unsuccessful that will be great if we had someone who kept our info and make sure it was Secure and locked because I would love to get my page back so if you have any…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. EMAIL WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT..the only acct I have to come on this board says i dont sign in from this device which is not true

ive had this account for over 3 yrs and it wont let me into it...and why should our identity be given when we make a sugges or complaint...it said 2 hrs ago it would be fixed quickly but still nothing...cant see email or get to the board...PLEASE help

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. stop endless logon

Please stop require repeated re-logons.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)