US Search Desktop

We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve your Search experience.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why is it so damned difficult to format pasted text?

When I paste text from a document or website into my e-mail, it is IMPOSSIBLE to reformat the text to the way that I want it to appear in my email. This has been a problem since the beginning of time, and I simply cannot believe that the YAHOO! programmers have not recognized this problem and found a remedy. Look, people, if you offer formatting options, then it should be possible to format text. OK? Yes, it's that simple. Now please tell your YAHOO! programmers to get to work. I am so sick of this already. And get rid of…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix/Block Instant Software Store from shopping Ads

I typed Microsoft Project Professional 2016 and hit search, and a sponsored ads block appeared on the RH side of the search results. the matrix of 8 vendors popped up. Instant Software store shows that they sell the software for $46 when the competition is from $400-700. When you click the ad, it goes to the Instant software store website, to the product, but marked $665. This is a bait-and-switch and is false advertising, across multiple product lines (try Visio or similar Microsoft products, and watch the instant software store item prices...all are returning wrong values. I am not happy.…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Safesearch lock problem

It seems to be possible to unlock and disable safesearch even when not logged in, simply by clearing cookie data first - please fix this?

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wrong phone number

The phone number you have listed for Advanced Wheels, 650 Coe Ave. East Haven, CT is wrong. The correct number is 203-800-8064.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Help with email

Trying to find help with a longstanding yahoo email duplication problem. My two yahoo email addresses duplicate each other in content and in my iPhone calendar. Who can help?

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What happened to the comparison feature on the stock charts?

Replace the comparison feature on the stock charts!!

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Searching "Oklahoma City Thunder"

Can you change the picture that pops up to include current players? (like Russ, PG13, Melo, and the Big Kiwi) The picture that currently appears shows two former players. (James Harden and Cupcake)

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo Search Engine Error

My already published website (1aspect.com) is showing as "coming soon". Please change the search engine listing to show the website home page, page title and description. Thanks!

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I have a problem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. remove from search engine

the link i not up to date:
    us.linkedin.com/pub/dir/José/Serrato apears informations about someon else

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. stop excusing playetrs from wrong answers

The answer was "What did Jesus say?" the contestant said The Father Son and Holy spirit! the correct answer was Father Son and Holy ghost.Yet Trebeck allowed the wrong answer.

'

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. flogging and lynching

Sideline FLOGGINGS and Sideline LYNCHINGS for sideline protests and kneeling at NFL football games during national anthem

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I want the old style back where the emails where separated by pages. That way I can go through and simply delete messages.

Change email format back to pages to make it easy to eliminate emails that I have no time to read.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Desktop versus Mobile on Smartphones AND Questions : )

Desktop versus Mobile on Smartphones AND Questions : )
    So, I would like it to be so that if I have my settings on Safari on my iPhone & having chosen Yahoo! as my search agent or whatnot, without having to sign in my settings for Yahoo! search browser etc. via Safari always say the same. Examples: I prefer desktop mode on my iPhone since I do not have a working computer, & I would like to see my Yahoo! "Settings" basically all stay the same, without me having to repeatedly sign in & out, for privacy reasons (not to…

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yahoo address getting rejected

IP address 106.10.241.39 [Related to Yahoo] blocked in Global RBL [Real-Time Black Lists], hence message from Yahoo address has been rejected. Yahoo, pls contact respective RBL to delist your IP address so that emails originating from yahoo can be delivered properly. Thank you.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I find your financial section worthless as I cannot find my stock ticker symbol anywhere in your system. tarp warrants

fix financial so that looking up pnc tarp warrants actually brings up the stock symbol.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Yahoo App doesn't sync with the desktop account.

I have a problem and a suggestion.
    The Yahoo App needs to sync with the desktop account as well. So when you delete on/from your mobile device, it also deletes it on/from the desktop as well! It is ridiculous to have to perform the function on/from each platform.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I really like your stock earning release date and earing surprise sites. It will be much useful if sector column there and can be sorted; Be

I really like your stock earning release date and earing surprise sites. It will be much useful if sector column there and can be sorted; Because people like to focus their favorite sector stocks, Respects

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

US Search Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base