Yahoo Weather iOS

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Sunrise Sunset

The sunrise sunset on this app for my watch is 1 hour wrong. I deleted app and installed again. Did not fix.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  109 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notifications for places I’ve previously visited

Keep getting Notifications for places I’ve previously visited. Not where I am or my selected locations. Poor. Thinking about uninstalling

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  940 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apple Watch

The App is not working in the Apple Watch.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New pictures

It would be awesome to see some new pictures featured, and many places don’t even have pics. Surely there are pictures available to represent almost every city and town?

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  34 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pay to remove ads

Pay to remove ads!

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  196 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. iOS 13 can’t delete locations

It is impossible to delete locations under ios 13.1 beta 2 / iphone 8. The red dots are not inline with locations.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hourly forecasts

Is there any way to get hourly details for more than the present day?

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop forecast for deleted locations

I deleted some locations but I keep getting forecast notices for them on my iphone locked screen. Anoying.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2018 iPad Pro

More than a year since this app was launched, it still doesn’t fill the entire display of the 2018 iPad Pro. I would like to see this app updated to take advantage of the new edge-to-edge display.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Widget

Widget font is poorly visible and cannot be read due to background image.

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Air Quality

It would be very handy to know the air quality readings.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. SNOW ACCUMULATIONS!!!

Does anyone listen to feedback? I see others have suggested this VERY IMPORTANT addition to your app! I prefer this app over the others. But it’s frustrating to see that it’s snowing near our cabin, yet have no idea how much to expect!

14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Main screen layout broken on iPhone X

The temperature text on the main screen of the app is positioned too far down on the display on iPhone X; it almost touches the multitasking handle. Please add some more margins/padding to the main screen.

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Irrelevant information

I have had problems with the app sending me information about weather changes from places I visited in the past without ever selected them as favorites. I deleted the app completely and downloaded a clean new version. I have not selected any cities as favorites. The app has only been used for weather forecasts with the city I am currently staying in. Now when I am back in Sweden it is sending me messages about upcoming weather changes in Berlin. For example it is telling me that it will be seven degrees colder in Berlin. I am only interested to…

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Weather iOS

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base