Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11121 results found

1. Get the liberal bias out of reporting, and include any idea that wants liberal bias out as one idea

All "ideas" that have the basic premise that liberal bias should be removed from Yahoo, should all be counted as the same "idea". Just because the is a variation on the theme does not mean it's a different idea. Also, Yahoo should quit suddenly coming up with a "system error" ever time a comment shows facts to prove a writer incorrect.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Yahoo news needs changes now!

I am a long time Yahoo user but your news coverage is so extreme liberal it's ridiculous. PLEASE provide some balance!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How about a third party fact checker to rate the truth of the articles?

Use politico or some other fact checking service to help rid the site of "alternative facts".

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Your "news" coverage focuses on 2 things - celebrities and their antics, and Donald Trump and what a terrible president he is. Stop it

Your "news" coverage focuses on 2 things - celebrities and their antics, and Donald Trump and what a terrible president he is. Stop it. I am seriously considering dropping Yahoo as my homepage so I can escape your myopia. Please be professional in your coverage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. fake news abounds

Too much fake news

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If it is wrong for one side, then it is wrong for all. Quit pointing a finger at one when sooo many others are doing it with your approval.

Why are you vilifying Ivanka for dressing up (in a gown she paid for) and having an evening out when the SAG awards are raved about--ooh, the lavish gowns, etc.

The same crisis is still going on and if Ivanka is wrong for wearing expensive clothes and going to a party, then why isn't ALL of Hollywood wrong too??? REALLY TIRED OF THE BIASED WAY YOU CHOOSE TO REPORT

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. One sided reporting

Stop the one sided reporting, I'm over your slanted reporting, I will have to say goodbye if it doesn't improve

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop representing ONLY democrat ideals. Some of us work!! There is nothing wrong with agreeing with republicans.

Stop representing ONLY democrat ideals. Some of us work!! There is nothing wrong with agreeing with republicans.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. stop the blue spinning wheel

correct yahoo email.......
    stop the blue spinning wheel

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improve the comments section.

Improve the comments section. Return the old format. You can sometimes post a comment but you cannot reply to a comment even if the response is from a moron who insults you. Is Yahoo in the business of sanitizing people's opinions? Since when did Yahoo become Big Brother?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yahoo is biased

Here is my idea Yahoo! You are supposed to be an unbiased news reporting site. Why is it that all I see are negative ads about Donald Trump and only positive ads for Hillary Clinton. I have been reading Yahoo News now for many years and I'm getting sick of it. Do you not think Hillary Clinton is one of the most corrupt women ever! If you can't report fairly and honestly, just report on something else other than politics! I'd rather vote for a skunk before I voted for her. Your one sided reporting will not make me favor…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Cut the liberal **** and support your president. We have not had a president in eight years.

Support the president or I and all my friends will quit using yahoo. Quit being so liberal.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Trump Headlines

You can improve Yahoo by stopping the constant negative Trump headlines and articles that liter my screen every time I visit the site. Yahoo, you are clearly against Trump. Yahoo, you were once worth over $100 billion, then you had to sell yourselves to Verizon for less than $5 billion. Hahahaha, what a joke.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It appears there ALOT of new users who are carpet-bombing comments....

It is clear there are folks who are not bonifide users who post genuine opinions but have multiple accounts and spamming opinions from multiple accounts and "burying" real conversation. They are frequently offensive and "gang up" on users with dissenting opinions. Rather than dialogue, they bomb and don't respond to any questions about their statements which suggests spammers. If you look at your statistics of new users and the posting patterns, you will see a pattern emerging that is trying to suppress dialogue. Please do something to make it harder for abusers to create multiple accounts and carpet bomb your…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Extra clicking to "Read more" SUCKS

I am about to give up on Yahoo! Yahoo has been my go-to for news for almost 20 years. When I click on an article, I want to read that article. Clicking "read more" is a waste of my time and it is effing annoying. I learned a long time ago to not click on any Cheat Sheet articles for similar reasons. I am already finding myself spending more and more time on other news sites. You're losing me Yahoo!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Suggest you report news fairly and not continually one-sided in favor of the far left agenda!

Suggest you report news fairly and not continually one-sided in favor of the far left's agenda!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stop being so pro Hillary

I knew that yahoo was just like the main stream media like CNN, and today proved it when i went to sign into my account and saw the ad for Hillary saying " I'm with her" well I AM NOT WITH HER, and i'm sick to death of the media trashing Trump when he has done nothing wrong, and Hillary has done EVERYTHING wrong... you have also urged the racial tension in this country too by always posting stories about how a white cop shoots a black man, but you never tell us how that black man had a gun…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. stop being political, your left, tell the truth or lose clients. ads or politics pick one

if you want to go left in politics you will suffer. Most people I know want the truth and not far left or left politics. They have left yahoo. you advertisers should be more important than your politics. NO ONE I KNOW BELIEVE ANY OF YOUR ARTICLES.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. BS Liberal News

Your stories on my home page make me want to drop yahoo & just get a new e-mail address. I have never seen so much biased BS. Liberal "News" at its finest. Can't get any facts... & when you do state facts, you mix in your own democratic, nonsensical opinion. Since Trump has been elected, your homepage has been worse than my Facebook news feed. Absolute ****.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base