US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Check it outd

Welcome to Vape Monkey Istanbul, the Turkey’s largest online vape store and supplier.
    Our mission is to provide you with the best quality e-liquids and vape hardware at the best possible prices.

https://Vape-istanbul.com

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pods

The definitive online gateway for the supply of Chinese products in the Middle Eastern and North African markets, offering a unique platform for traders to cater to the needs of the region and beyond.https://dragonmartonline.ae

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Check it outd

VAPE MONKEY is all about providing you with a great vaping experience. We simply provide the best products available in the market along with the service every vapor needs!
    https://amman-vape.com

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How can i submit my news source to Yahoo News

I want to submit my news source to Yahoo News, finding it difficult to navigate as to where can I submit my feeds. Any leads can be appreciable. Thanks

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. For disability people with low income

How stay in life like disability with 750 $ a month,and with $160 of food stamps?Room cost $400 some medicine over counter,$100,Bread plain bread,monthly$50, Water $60,,couple time of hot dog monthly,no really wegetable or even fruit,no car,no internet,no money for nothing.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Check it outwensites

The definitive online gateway for the supply of Chinese products in the Middle Eastern and North African markets, offering a unique platform for traders to cater to the needs of the region and beyond.https://dragonmartonline.ae
    Blinds come in different colors, pattern, and materials, making it difficult to make a decision as to what is the most suitable for your bedroom. In this post, we will look at the factors that matter in selecting the right blinds for bedrooms.

https://dubai-blinds.ae

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New News Site about Excellence

Hello,

My name is Brian Hurlburt, host of the Magnifying Excellence Podcast powered by xlete.com. The first give guests of the podcast were baseball hall of famer Greg Maddux, US Naval Academy graduate and former Raiders running back Napoleon McCallum, entertainer and business woman Susan Anton, basketball hall of famer and announcer Bill Walton and former baseball player and current St. Louis Cardinals pitching coach Mike Maddux. Besides the podcast, we also write about a lot of different topics about Excellence and I am hoping to be considered for Yahoo News. Please advise how to best go about this. Thanks.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Look out our websites

Blinds come in different colors, pattern, and materials, making it difficult to make a decision as to what is the most suitable for your bedroom. In this post, we will look at the factors that matter in selecting the right blinds for bedrooms.

https://dubai-blinds.ae

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. THANK YOU for finally letting us de-select news sources- long time gripe!

Love it, thank you thank you. Merissa Myer got rich sitting there spending millions re-designing the logo, but she did not fix the core product. Well done current Yahoo Team- I have stuck with you since the beginning, it's finally getting great again.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ref: https://news.yahoo.com/mother-college-student-died-following-184941797.html

"...began to choke during the even two nursing students..."

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Profit Shop Press

Hello,

I am seeking an opportunity to publish an article on your platform. My name is Hunter Banks, I am the co-founder of Profit Shop.

The article will be centered on companies that are struggling from covid and need help with an online presence. Individuals looking to make a career change, and partnering on a business, and last we also offer free consulting.

Individuals and Companies are struggling every day amidst this virus and we would like to help them. Profit Shop, started as a marketing agency and now we work with clients to handle any backend work with operations…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. สวัดดีครับ ขอบคุณครับ

คือ คำแรก ที่เจอหน้ากันหรืิอพบกันครั้งแรกหรือในทุกๆโอกาศที่เราได้พบปะกัน
    ขอบคุณครับ
    นี่แหละครับ ^_^

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. For this particular article, response to the interviewees

I wanted to let all the lost Christians out there to know there is such a church as those interviewed described in the article. People dismiss it because simply they do not know anything about it and often people try to compare it to the Jehovah's Witnesses, however, there are stark differences. Here, I am referring to the Seventh Day Adventist (SDA) Church. Politics in church are only used to emphasize that God is in control and that Jesus did not die just so that we could let worldly ails keep us down (and ultimately from getting to Him). I…

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. You can read more information about payment services in PayOp blog

Bitcoin or traditional money?

What's Best for Business?

Business is multifaceted now. It is no secret. Some may sell food, and some may sell phones. And all these things are necessary anywhere in our world. From Asia to America. And that's great, entrepreneurs can make a lot of money. The only disadvantage for a business is the problem of different payment methods. For example, Visa and MasterCard work well in the European market. But POLi works well for the Australian market. And how to be?

You can read more information about payment services in PayOp blog <a href="https://blog.payop.com/en/ ">PayOp…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 8/22/2020 @ 9:11 am in Mcbg PA from the desk of Cindy Kay: URGENT is the fact that since 2010 Cindy Kay has been like a different kind of P.

8/22/2020 @ 9:11 am in Mcbg PA from the desk of Cindy Kay: URGENT is the fact that since 2010 Cindy Kay has been like a different kind of P.O.W. & "" in the ongoing 6809 Salem Park Circle Mechanicsburg PA 17050 " LIKE CRISES STANDOFF" with Cindy Kay being the ongoing SURVIVOR & VICTIM OF IT ALL again since 2010 with Cindy Kay being severely & inhumanely isolated for long periods of time & with absolute minimal human communications of ALL kinds over the years since 1992 & especially escalating since 2010 to dangerous levels of SURVIVAL as…

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. UFC fighter banned for holding his flag

UFC fighter banned for holding up his flag in the ring.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 325 326
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base