Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11122 results found

1. Dead Babies

Horrible things happen everyday but the Yahoo homepage seems to be obsessed with highlighting the deaths of children.

No death should be ignored but emotional stress is costly. The repeated highlighting of the deaths of children is draining.

The Yahoo homepage is my main source of daily updates. I am seriously considering changing that.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Be fair in your reporting and news stories!!

Quit being so biased and report fairly for both Republicans and Democrats. You are blatantly liberal and biased. The term "yellow journalism" comes to mind. What is it about a corrupt female politician named Clinton that is so endearing to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop the clickbait! Every link I go to I have to "READ MORE". That is so annoying

Stop the clickbait! Every link I go to I have to "READ MORE". That is so annoying

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. try to actually report the news fairly instead of trying to make news with your slanted articles. If you just read your own headline to each

Your news is so biased it can no longer be considered news. I think your missing some headlines like "Hillary Under criminal Investigation"
    "Top Secret emails Found in her emails" contrary to what she has told the public. Try a few of these out on your readers, they will think you have been bought by another company.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo needs to hire real reporters

Your recent post on yahoo to report on Trump and the RNC convention ("prople who can barely stand Trump" Do your reporters have such a thing as a degree In Jounalism and Communications? I can Stand Trump a lot more than a writer for there high school newspaper that has never understood the word unbiased reporting. Bad Hire ... Oh I do have a degree Journalism and Communications from the University of Florida. Are there any real journalist that you can hire?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Story tranparently overlaying original screen

Frequently when I click on a story it overlays the original screen leaving both visible but unreadable even after reloading the site multiple times. This does not happen on any other site I access. This is so annoying I am going to have to find another news site.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why is Yahoo news so biased against conservatives. it is glaringly obvious. stop pushing the liberal message.

Start reporting the news as news and not putting the liberal spin on everything. you are losing your viewers due to this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Improve headline writing & punctuation!

I love yahoo.com, and use it as my browser, but your headlines often have writing and punctuation errors that irk this retired English teacher!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I wish you could choose to customize your page by category.

I wish you could choose to customize your page by category. I know when you choose an article, it feeds back and suggest more articles like it. I wish that I could choose to eliminate categories or specific stories from my news feed. There are some topics that are personally painful and I wish I didn't have to see them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Biased News Media

Please be fair with the news. We get attacks on Trump saying he walked out the in door and he gets attacked while Hillary gets to cash in millions from foreign countries. That's the real story is Crooked Hillary - NOT Trump bringing it to everyone's attention. Ive been with yahoo for twenty something years and am seriously considering deleting my account over this biased media coverage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. yahoo tv news. I cannot believe Yahoo would allow Ken Tucker to endorse trump for President. I thought SNL skit was hilarious.

I cannot believe that Yahoo TV would allow an employee to endorse trump for President. Ken Tucker should stick to what he was hired for and not political rhetoric. SNL's skit on trump and Mrs. Clinton was hilarious. Maybe it hit to close to home for Mr. Tucker (did you do a background check on Tucker?). If Yahoo is going to endorse trump then do it. Do not hide behind some writer looking for one minute of fame. I am in the process of closing my Yahoo mail for Gmail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop blocking presidential comments

Stop blocking presidential comments!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I have stopped clicking on very many news items anymore. I also have stopped having Yahoo as my home page because of the multiple clicks.

I have stopped clicking on news items anymore. I also have stopped having Yahoo as my home page because of the multiple clicks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change is NOT good!

Dear Yahoo, I used to love this site. Beginning several months ago with the horrid tumblr links and floating pages, the horrendous changes to the comment formats, constant script freezes, page crashes, losing the carousel, can't access your comments as before. The current design of Yahoo is pure ****. Why? Why? Why? Users just want a familiar and simple method of selecting stories and interacting with other readers. By design you've made that as complicated as possible. And lay off the ads! A page shouldn't freeze and crash 20 times per day just because you've jammed it full of garbage…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I've been using Yahoo news since 1998. I cannot use it any longer due to insulting content (clickbait) and unmuted auto-play video content.

I've been using Yahoo news since 1998. I cannot use it any longer due to the huge increase in insulting content (click-bait) and un-muted auto-play video content. that interrupts reading and leads into additional video that is irrelevant to the requested content. I'm switching to google news.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. PLEASE!!! put thw whole article on the first click!!!!! Some of your stories have less info on the second page than on the first page.

PLEASE!!! put thw whole article on the first click!!!!! Some of your stories have less info on the second page than on the first page.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hire people who know what they're doing! Thought you knew, geez!

Just wondering who is in charge of what news and info go on the face page of Yahoo's website? I ask because I know absolutely nobody who cares about Kelly Ripa's eldest son going off to college and it's not freaking news worthy of being high on your website. It's not really news at all for that matter it's noise in the form of print which nobody cares about. Can't help but think it's **** like this which has caused Yahoo to dump like it has the past few years. Sad!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base