Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11122 results found

1. Stop the false teasers on the slide show articles.

Please don't put teaser photos on your slide show stories which don't actually appear on the slide show article. That is a cheap trick just to get the person to watch the entire slide show article.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. the new format for the news sucks. Bring back the old format.

My idea is to bring back the old format for news. This new one is stupid. you guys are stupid for changing it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop making us pay to read articles.

Stop posting articles that require us to subscribe to the news source from which they originate in order to read them. Several times in the past few days, I have started reading articles, been directed to click on "Read More," and then been notified that I would have to pay to read further articles from the sites the articles are on.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Drop this poor excuse for a reporter

Katie Curic is an expensive mistake. One of many by Yahoo. Her editorial rather than reporting approach has become irritating.

I know you think that she is good...not marginal...time to go to Google

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. profanity

U.S.
    Kansas Is So F*cked That Healthcare Companies Are Moving to Missouri
    Terrible language. Cannot understand the level of language used by Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The news articles you publish should be only those that you do not have to subscribe to a sources digital newspaper to read.

Only post news stories that do not require a sources digital subscription after a designated number of views of that source. It's very frustrating to click on an interesting story and get a screen telling you that you cannot see the story without subscribing because you have looked at x number of their stories in a time period.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Request to get story on Yahoo! about Maryland animal rescue being forced to close

I work for an animal rescue that has to close at the end of June, we are trying to get all of our dogs to safety and could use some more internet coverage, attaching a link to a newstory. Thank you.
    http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/dogs-face-possible-euthanization-upon-cecil-co-shelters-closure/?rrr

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. http://uksupportnumber.co.uk/norton.php

Call 0800-098-8312 Toll Free number For Norton Online Technical Help and Support. Our Norton Experts gives you instant Help and support.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More stories on Trumps conflicting ideas

hey, almost all of your stories of Hillary Clinton are negative. Your hardly talk about Trump want Americans are making to much money, threaten allies to lose support if they making more open to Chinese and Russian aggression, how he will balance the budget when he wants to build a wall, round illigeal immigrants, increase the defense, keep medicare and social security while cutting taxes. Yahoo has been my home page sense I been on the internet, thinking about changing it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Left leaning media

It's time to start a boycott of yahoo news and stop accessing any sites that have liberal media, such as, huff post, thinking progress, etc. As long as you access these sites they can ask for more money for advertising. It's time that conservatives unite and shut these sites down.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Video ads are making Yahoo news readers leave

The 30 sec ads in the video news clips are making those clips not worth viewing. I am actively seeking alternates to Yahoo because of them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. news improvement

improvement of the website and specially the news. it has become simply a tabloid trying to become news hot item. Most of the news is simply sensationalism which lacks substance severely. Since Katie moved into the Yahoo news the news room seems to paint a rosy picture of whatever administration does. Everyone loves US but that doesnt mean give out a wrong information just to show you are a patriot. Patriotism does not let people to deceive the nation by giving fake stories. most of the news seems made up stories and kind of bias.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. IF ITS NOT BROKE DONT FIX IT!!

Hey Yahoo...Im assuming that nobody reads these comments/suggestions, because if they did you guys would have already reverted back to the original format, removed all of these excessive ads, and not added so many "so called" mags/papers. One can safely assume that the motive for all these new celeb trash articles, obscure mags/papers, and trash tv, is a financial one. From reading other comments on here, you guys have totally disappointed your LOYAL readers, but then again, money trumps all...am I right?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bring back the local news!

Bring back local news!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Annoying to expand articles

When I select an article to read, I don't like to have to expand the article again after it has been brought up. To expand every article I want to read is annoying. Why does Yahoo think making the customer expand the article again is a good idea?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The Federalist: add comments section

I have been enjoying the well-written, thought-provoking Federalist articles. But after reading their articles, I miss the ability to comment on them. This would be a great start to have comment strings. In general, I would like it it Yahoo would enable comments on every news article regardless of where it comes from. (I'm sure this gets into issues of publishing rights, etc., but Yahoo may be in a position of adding a little encouragement (pressure!) for these sites to allow Yahoo comments, etc. I would think it would be a win for Yahoo and a win for the various…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mustang Slaughter

Something big is happening in Washington DC tomorrow. America's Mustangs In Danger Of Back Door Slaughter - Tell Congress No. I would like this made public in stead of being kept hush hush By the Senate and Ranchers. Those horses belong to the American People. They want to remove the protection they were afforded years ago. Ranchers want the grass. 46,000 + horses lives are on the line tomorrow morning. Those are just the ones that they have rounded up over the years. For more information and verification go to American Wild Horse Preservation.org Diane Fienstein is a key player…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. "journalist" spinning truth to obama bull from their couch

Yahoo news page reads like the national enquirer, it is not only false, it is ignorant, it is written on a couch by a moron with cheetos in the keyboard, too lazy to correct the grammer, or too high, while copying real journalist news and spinning it to fit the bias.....liberal horse ****...bye bye yahoo

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Explorer survey

Every time I open Yahoo.com, a survey about Internet Explorer keeps popping up, they change the web address each time, so I cannot block it out. It only happens on Yahoo, no other site.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base