Skip to content

US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
  • Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com. Email must include the URL for the article or video.  If your request is about a story published by one of our third-party publisher partners, please directly reach out to that outlet.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

11122 results found

1. Comments

Maybe programming a filter for the comments that will show up. I understand everyone has a right to voice both good and bad opinions, and we should be able to see both sides. Not everyone has to like each other, and each person is entitled to disagree with something, however when most of the comments are hateful and disrespectful, that's crossing the line.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Check it outwensites

The definitive online gateway for the supply of Chinese products in the Middle Eastern and North African markets, offering a unique platform for traders to cater to the needs of the region and beyond.https://dragonmartonline.ae
    Blinds come in different colors, pattern, and materials, making it difficult to make a decision as to what is the most suitable for your bedroom. In this post, we will look at the factors that matter in selecting the right blinds for bedrooms.

https://dubai-blinds.ae

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Has any feedback actually supported removal of the comments section?

How has removal of the comments section made us safer? Do you think hearing alternative viewpoints is dangerous?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop dubbing riots and looting as "peaceful protests" when you do not support peaceful collaboration online.

You write stories saying riots and looting are "peaceful protests" yet condemn real peaceful collaboration in your comments section. How is this anything other than hypocrisy?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Since there's no comment section, I'll let you have it here...

The main article for today, September 3, relates how the hair stylist backs up Pelosi's claim she was set up. YET, the owner of the salon gave proof that there was NO set up. Funny how Yahoo "News" only chose to give one side of the story. It's like you are trying to create a specific narrative for your readers. You wouldn't want t give BOTH sides, would you? That would require honest reporting in a fair and balanced way. If so then the entire lot of Leftist writers for this two-bit site would have their collective heads explode.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. you suck balls, blocking content is impossible

allow us to block content. no matter how many times i say to show less, Fux News videos keep appearing. Makes sense why I am the only person I know that still wastes their time with Yahoo, nothing but retards and incompetence

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I know why you got rid of the comment section

Yahoo has gone FULL tilt in promoting a specific narrative: anti-Trump, attacking people who don't wear masks, promoting all things Liberal - even outright lies. Every day there is an article about someone attacking an "innocent" person who simply asked them to put on a mask. And yet Yahoo ignores similar stories on the opposite end. And REALLY ignores the violent riots going on throughout America. And will you ever cover the attempted coup by the Obama admin over President Trump? Didn't think so.

So you've got a specific narrative and you're tired of getting reamed out by intelligent Americans…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would be great if when I'm on my PC you don't send me to install an app and not take me to the actual article.

Would be great if when I'm on my PC you don't send me to install an app and not take me to the actual article.

Also, the web was designed to be universal, so on my phone I'm not going to install your ****** app, but it would be nice if you would let me get to the article instead of blocking me with stupid install the app pages. Guess I'll go to google news.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would be great if when I'm on my PC you don't send me to install an app and not take me to the actual article.

Would be great if when I'm on my PC you don't send me to install an app and not take me to the actual article.

Also, the web was designed to be universal, so on my phone I'm not going to install your ****** app, but it would be nice if you would let me get to the article instead of blocking me with stupid install the app pages. Guess I'll go to google news.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Isikoff and co-new correspondent use inappropriate language vs Coulter/Thrump discussion

Good news correspondents do not have to swear and disrespect their audience! Isikoff and his co-news correspondent showed a lack of professionalism using inappropriate language. Maybe they need to find alternate employment, since they cannot communicate as respectful adults.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. STOP being one sided in your news.

STOP being one sided in your news. Just report the news. Your stories are so liberal biased I am not going to look at them anymore at all. I am SICK of your liberal bias. You have no clue how to be real journalists. I don't CARE what your company's views are. What you do is shameful. Don't you want to be known as reporting the unbiased truth ? Apparently not.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why did you disable news articles from being e-mailed to friends and contacts?

Icon APP stopped working just before Verizon took over. Is this part of the media black out/take over? Censorship? Trolls controlling media dispersal? Opinions and features being shared will now be determined by Big Brother? What is up with that. ANSWERS PLEASE!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How do I look at my story comments to see other people's reactions????

Make it possible to view our comments and read other people's reaction to them

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have waited a long time for Yahoo news to get over its liberal hissy fit, but you have used up all my patience. As of now you don't exist

The feedback I see here says everything you need to know about where you have gone wrong. You have become the train wreck of the internet.
    See you never,
    Angry long time user

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Separate Videos From Print Stories!

Many of us obviously take issue with all the videos in the newsfeed. I suggest carrying two lines of news: one of video and the other of print. This way those seeking one or the other will get what they expect.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. your not reporting news fairly. You are too pro Hilary, and it makes me want to change you as my home page and my email provider.

Political one sided reporting, You alienate a lot of your subscribers when you do this so blatantly. knock it off.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Notice more and more adds and less news. Any news is all liberal news

What happened to real news? Every third section is an advertisement. The liberal woman manager is destroying Yahoo and people will go somewhere else. I came from Google but changed when I just could not take it anymore. Going to have to change again. All news too liberal.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base