US Yahoo News

Welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Our team reviews the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 584th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop Playing Videos of Yahoo News, Entertainment etc........When our Spam, Trash,inbox Folder etc folder is empty.

Stop Playing Videos of Yahoo News, Entertainment etc........When our Spam, Trash,inbox Folder etc folder is empty. As videos consume too much Internet Data, take you to news, then we keep on viewing these videos one after other & our work gets disturbs, etc...timepass

308th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ad selection in the times of the COVID-19 pandemic - should be aimed to helping people cope and live.

Ads generate revenue. I understand that. Choose your advertisers correctly, especially in these pandemic-times. Aim the ads towards helping people survive better, cope better, help each other without gathering in large groups. You're in charge of what we, the people, see.

439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop all flights in or out of the usa And start treating the vires for what it is were all at a very very big risk of contracting it and it

is it worth all the deaths were going to see if somthing moor isent done we need top get a grip on what and were it act... came from and see what we can do ther then tack opp... meshers to get it under control all were being told is it came from china but it had to get ther some how let start looking ther if its man made then ther is a cure we just need to find it i dont know why its bewing keepet such a mistrey but ppl need to stand up and express ther…

439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Coronavirus RSS Feed

Can you get the Engineering team to add an RSS feed URL to the Coronavirus topic on Yahoo News?

example: https://news.yahoo.com/rss/coronavirus

Also add it as a topic to the Yahoo News app on iOS/Android with Alerts/Notifications.

439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop jamming videos down out throats. I want to read a story not watch it.

If you must include a video start it as paused and don't make it follow me down the screen as I try to read a story. Today I found a video that couldn't be paused and every time I closed it the video came back.

231st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 252nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 252nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Search listing problem. I have an article that is not showing up for Maryland

Hi there’s an article that’s not showing up for Maryland. Can I please get help troubleshooting or making sure it is listed properly? This is it.

http://crweworld.com/usa/md/bethesda/localnews/news/1454043/us-supreme-court-government-and-discrimination-in-maryland-courts#

439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. CoVid19 is not the Bubonic Plague so why the Pandemic

The CDC recommends that Senior Citizens stock up on food and other non-food supplies and hunker down at home if possible! Here is the issue with that Senior Citizens only receive monthly Social Security checks and they don't always fall at the beginning of the month. I and my husband are Senior Citizens his check comes the 3rd Wednesday of the month...mine arrives on the 4th Wednesday each month. We do not have a car any longer it broke down just before Halloween in 2019, we rely on our neighbors for transportation which we are happy to help them with…

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. New format is forcing users away

I'll be switching to a new source of years after over a decade reading it on yahoo. I have dealt with many format changes but this one is the worst of many bad ideas that have hindered the user experience over the years.

• No longer a way to see a list of top stories. Instead you get 4-5 stories under each category, forcing you to check each category individually rather than a ready list of top stories from each being presented.

• New design is not for readers. The new design is a picture book of huge pictures and (sometimes misleading)…
    366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Alexander NazaryanNational Correspondent ,Yahoo News•March 12, 2020 was not honest

Fire this reporter. The reporter should know that most testing is done by the states and the CDC mostly redoes positive results to confirm them.

Firing this reporter would remove some of the stench of Yahoo.

439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Go back to the original format and stop the video window from opening after I close it!!!

Go back to the original format and stop the video window from opening after I close it!!!

584th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I love today's look of the news page much better than previous versions. Thank you.

I like the format today. I would also like the option of choosing which type of news I get on my page without having to explain why.

584th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New Yahoo News format

It appears that the new format, which is horrible, was designed for people with wide screens (16:9). Guess what. Not everybody, including me, still use a 4:3 screen. So the News home screen will not fit on the screen unless I significantly change font sizes to the point where it is unreadable. You people apparently don't really think about what you're doing before implementing something that most people would prefer to be left alone. NEW is not always BETTER. Please give me an option to have the OLD News format.

439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. What the heck did you do now

Yahoo just made a change to Yahoo News, and it is frigging horrible. Why can't you people just leave things alone?

439th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. corona virus

Have a small box on the top of all pages that shows the total number of corona virus cases in the US, the number of deaths, and the % death per confirmed cases. Can possibly add time/date stamp.

Completely revamp corona virus page, show above, show US map with cases, US map with deaths, table listing all states and territories with cases, deaths, percentage, map and table showing just cases and deaths of unknown origin to show reflect community spreading, can make this a heat map to show intensity like done for weather.

Can hire me PhD to edit.

188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base