US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stop lying about Trump and pelosi. Lie is a lie if it for support or demoralize. Why" yahoo" want to be lier in the face of public.

why new posts are closed even before any body can commented on it?
    yahoo does not like to be criticized. then stop criticizing others.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Duplicate  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop lying about Trump and pelosi. Lie is a lie if it for support or demoralize. Why" yahoo" want to be lier in the face of public.

why new posts are closed even before any body can commented on it?
    yahoo does not like to be criticized. then stop criticizing others.

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Can I go back to the old version of att.net? It was sooooooooooooo much better!

This new version, Community, sucks big time. Can I get the old version back?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Duplicate  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo....you are full of ****

Yahoo's choke on flea and swallow a camel....hate trump but give Dems a pass on everything....

Signed in as (Sign out)

Duplicate  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Duplicate  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop repeating the same story.

Stop repeating the same story. Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story. Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating the same story.Stop repeating…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Duplicate  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can't follow conversations

Why are so many comments removed? I DON'T WANT YAHOO MOBILE, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CONVERSE WITH THE PEOPLE IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

Get it together yahoo. I'm sure no one will ever read this.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Duplicate  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I don't want to see fake Fox News. How do I block it?

Give us the tools to block fake Fox News and other propaganda sites masquerading as news.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make the world a small village by trying to attract everyone to culture and urbanization

Different cultures must be disseminated. The opportunity for civilizations is to speak and breathe

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Duplicate  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I am one of the 30-40% of Americans are who are INDEPENDENT, non-Republic and non-Democs - your news feed is like the Natl Enquirer - awful

Honestly this is bottom of the barrel news. It's really, really sad. Only reason I see it is I still have a Yahoo e-mail account, but my god this makes me want to dump it asap. Please wake-up Yahoo news staff !!!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

Duplicate  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How about just reporting the news instead of putting your liberal spin on everything? How about actually reading the feedback here.

I have a great idea....just report the news! Stop race baiting. Stop pushing your BS Liberal agenda!

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Report the news and not your opinions. That's how you can help improve the news!

Report the news and not your opinions. That's how you can help improve the news!

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. On multiple browsers, This Week - Science shows URL's with LOCALHOST

On multiple browsers today, This Week - Science used LOCALHOST rather than a typical URL

Signed in as (Sign out)

Duplicate  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Im so sick of the constant insults stories on Trump...........stop the trump bashing.....DAM

obviously yahoo hates Trump, news feed prove that..........he said this, and he said that, and did you hear this about trump??????

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Im so sick of the constant insults stories on Trump...........stop the trump bashing.....DAM

obviously yahoo hates Trump, news feed prove that..........he said this, and he said that, and did you hear this about trump??????

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base