US Yahoo News
- Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
- Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
- Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
- When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
4 results found
Fix a problem on Yahoo News
When selecting the News category from the Yahoo home page if I click on an article part way down the page read it and then click on the X to close it and return to my original spot on the News homepage it does not work. I have to scroll back to the top of the page where I am reading the article before it lets me close the article and return to the News homepage. This not a problem on any of the other categories like Home, Sports etc.
We're unable to replicate your experience. Could you try from a different browser then let us know if the issue occurs?
I live in the US. I use Yahoo daily. This morning it logged me on to the Brazilian version of the Yahoo home page. Logged out but the same thing happened on logging in again.
Please refer to this article to change your location/language settings: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/language-location-preferences-yahoo-sln16027.html
If you need additional assistance, you can contact us on Twitter at YahooCare.
Correct a link in "https://news.yahoo.com/operation-whistle-pig-inside-the-secret-cbp-unit-with-no-rules-that-investigates-americans-...
A link in your story "https://news.yahoo.com/operation-whistle-pig-inside-the-secret-cbp-unit-with-no-rules-that-investigates-americans-100000147.html" is bad. The url for "widely criticized" in the sentence "...Terrorist Screening Database, a watchlist that has more than 1 million names and has been widely criticized for errors and lack of review" points to "https://www.yahoo.com/?err=404&err_url=
https%3a%2f%2fnews.yahoo.com%2fproblem-government-watchlists-yahoo-news-095900122.html". It should be "https://news.yahoo.com/problem-government-watchlists-yahoo-news-095900122.html".
Hi. Thank you very much for your report. I have informed our team to look into it.
Can you fix the "No Internet Connection" glitch on email?? I have to use my mobile to send email responses.Responded · Product Support responded
Please review this article: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/check-device-connected-network-sln25906.html
- Don't see your idea?