How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

Give the option of having a two-week Championship!

The league commissioner should be able to customize (or at least choose from more options) when the fantasy playoffs begins/ends. Having a two-week championship is an option that every member of our league supports, but we are unable to implement.

17th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Peter Grella shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • DM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

... bring back a two week championship round. Why is this idea taking so long to reinstate? It's been a recurring suggestion for years. Yahoo, get this done.

• Neal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please...what do we need to do for yahoo to make this an option?

And is there a tech reason this isn't already a setting option ?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This used to be an option before the newest team of programmer idiots got their hands on Yahoo Fantasy and turned it into YaPoo

• Jake Emery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this not an option with all the people asking for it? It is an option on other sites/platforms.

• Kenny Henderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Two week playoff matchups are a basic addition, and should be easily implemented. I switched my 8 year league over from ESPN this year because of the features you offer, and little did I know a basic option like this is not offered. SERENITY NOW!

• Chris Tennant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just adding to the rolling list of requests for this feature. How hard can it be to just add this as an option?! Please give commissioners the option to set playoff rounds as 1 or 2 week duration!

• Chris Tennant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yet another post about this topic! Let's keep them coming until Yahoo figures out that this is probably the single highest demanded item in fantasy baseball. This used to be a feature on Yahoo until about 5 years ago. Common Yahoo!

Feedback and Knowledge Base