Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clayton Kershaw should be on the can’t cut list.

I firmly believe that Clayton Kershaw should be on the “can’t cut list”. He still in my opinion shows the same brilliance that he always has even coming off his back problems this year.

What even further supports it is the fact that the Dodgers are so deep pitching wise, they can pretty much rest him as they need to, which makes him even more effective when he does pitch, as illustrated with his last few starts.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, I suggest taking Giancarlo Stanton off the Can't Cut List.

Hello, I suggest taking Giancarlo Stanton off the Can't Cut List.

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Corey Seager is NOT on the CAN'T CUT list???

Some loser bozo in my league just dropped Corey Seager. How is he NOT on the CAN'T CUT list? We have a 4 player keeper league which makes it all the worse. I can't believe it. This will assuredly affect our league. PUT COREY SEAGER ON THE CAN'T CUT LIST NOW!!!!

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Your Can't Cut list and its Monitoring

Do your job if you're going to unnecessarily, overly control these leagues. Who is mass dropping in June anyway???

74th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You should be able to drop your undropable players the week of the championship.

No reason that I can't drop Max Scherzer in Championship Week, when I know he isn't going to have any more starts for the fantasy season. Now I have to wait until Friday when my other pitchers are done to drop one of them instead.

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Remove pitchers from can't cut list at end of year

Now that I'm in the playoffs I'd like to have all SP removed from the can't cut list. It's not worth carrying Sale on my roster if I don't like his matchup in the 1 game that he's playing this week, and if I cut him at the proper time nobody can pick him up and use him anyway. I understand keeping batters to an extent... but even there, Mike Trout has been batting .220 for a month now. I don't have time to wait for a turnaround.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please remove Corey Seager from the can't cut list

He's going to get more days off until end of year playing with his injury. Please remove.

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Francisco Lindor?

You have TWO SS on can't cut...TWO...can't believe any middle infielder is can't cut (which is the stupidest thing running on fantasy), but auto-draft nabbed me BOTH. You ***** more people that are actually playing with these can't cut lists than anything you're trying to protect.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Joey Votto

Please remove Joey Votto from the can't cut list. I'm sure he is not the best available 1B. This is abuse....I feel like I am being held against my will :)

147th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Time to remove Carlos Correa from thge can't cut list.

Time to remove Carlos Correa from the can't cut list. Yahoo automated draft gave me 3 SS and 2 of them can't cut, not good.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base