Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need to add maximum IP or limit starts per week in H2H points leagues

Need allow commish to add a MAXIMUM innings pitched or set number of starts per week.

It's too easy to win when you can stream starting pitchers in a points league (we do have a 5 transaction limit, but still need an innings max).

127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow players to be benched or inserted during double header

Nothing infuriates me more than when a player has a double header and I lose a FULL DAY of production at the plate from a PINCH HITTING appearance. It's 2018, Yahoo. We've put up with this nonsense for too long. Fix it so I can either bench the player if he's not in the starting lineup after the 1st game or insert them for the 2nd game if they didn't play the first.

74th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There needs to be a maximum IP limit in H2H categories baseball leagues

There needs to be an option to set a maximum number of innings pitched in weekly head 2 head categories baseball leagues

29th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change default scoring settings from saves to save plus holds

Fewer baseball managers use one relief pitcher to close out games. More often, the best reliever is being used in the highest leverage situation,whether it is the 9th inning or not. Some relievers are the best on their team but are not used to close out games because real life teams want to utilize those relievers when it matters the most.

403rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Retro-active Line-up Changes

Fantasy Baseball should, JUST LIKE other sports, allow the retroactive ability to change line-ups. The semi-final championship game of my baseball league had myself with Mookie Betts on the bench because the night before he was rested and didn't start/play. One of 3 outfielders in the line-up did not play that day and I tried several times to make the switch that day before the game. It wasn't allowed. I contacted Yahoo several times but to no avail. Due to THAT line-up change, I lost that game. The RBI's alone accrued by Betts would have put my team to win…

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Count Pitchers' Batting Stats

If your player produces stats that your league selected for scoring, they should count. Your player's hitting stats shouldn't be omitted just because he pitches. You can make it an option to erase pitchers' hitting stats if people don't like that concept, but the default shouldn't be to erase stats arbitrarily.

I make this argument every year in some fashion, doing the same now. Yahoo wrote back to me many years ago on this, saying essentially that pitchers' batting stats aren't counted because they're not good. Unsatisfactory explanation, but since it's the only one Yahoo's provided, my response is where…

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Innings Pitched

If a person has 7 innings pitched left in Rotisserie, they should not be allowed to start 7 players and get credit for them all.

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stat Category "WINS"

Stat Category "WINS" as in Did Player Team Win. We get focused on stats of individuals, we often don't see which team wins the game. This places more emphasis that. This is good for picking players on the winning teams and a manager needs to weigh the value of a slugger on a losing team. Challenges make the game better.

629th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Wins + Quality Starts (W+QS)

This needs to be done. It is a simple concept.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I have not been credited for my strikeouts for days and been stuck at 1250... and other areas of my roto team...

this is only area I could find to email my displeasure that I have been losing points daily due to flaws in your scoring...

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Gio Gonzalez on June 15 went 6 innings and gave up 3 runs. He DID NOT GET THE 5PT quality start. He gave up 2 in the 7th.

Even In the box score it shows inning 1-6 Gio only let up 3 runs. I did Not receive the quality start.

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create a new hitting category - Doubles & Triples.

Hello!

Hoping for this upcoming season, you can create an additional hitting category: Doubles & Triples. My league does not want two separate categories, but we also do not want to use the “XBH” category. Creating a “2B & 3B” would be phenomenal. Thank you!

46th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Justin Turner's 2 Run HR missing in his stats??

Justin Turner's 2 Run HR missing in his stats?? I'm seeing 0/1

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. QS software fault for Wheeler

July 14 (NYM vs. Was.).
    Matchups updated during inning 6 and posted Wheeler’s QS. Matchups refreshed and showed inning 7 with Wheeler’s QS point, it then stalled, it refreshed and reverted back to inning 2 (which cleared the QS), stalled, refreshed and it reverted back to inning 7 but it did not reinstate the Wheeler QS point. I assume QS calculation is only performed during inning 6, so when it refreshed from inning 2 back to inning 7, the QS calculation was not performed since the correction did not “go through” inning 6. The Yahoo Jul 14 Watchup Rating posted…

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I just took a look at your stat's for Monday, July 2nd and they're WRONG. So, please try and mitigate your errors because it's costing me ?

This is aday2548, the Teacher. You've screwed up with regards to your score keeping for my teams, "The Teacher". Please make the necessary corrections. Thanks, a. day. e-mail is; aday2548@yahoo.ca

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to see a chart that shows your points scored throughout the season ... it would also chart your standing in the league

Just a chart, like tracking a stock with, that shows how many points you had every day ... chart line would be graphed to show jumps in scoring, both up and down, and allow someone to track the progress of their team throughout the season.

I think it would be an interesting visual.

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stat Corrections need to happen timely!

Stat corrections that are deemed "too late" by Yahoo are not getting factored into league scoring. This must change! Many people have money involved in these leagues and categories are not being won. FIX THIS NOW!

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow Commissioners in Rotisserie leagues to set minimum and maximum innings pitched

Commissioner should be able to set minimum and maximum innings pitched.
    Currently, commissioners can only set maximum innings pitched.
    Please add minimum innings pitched in rotisserie leagues.

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow Pitchers to receive Batter points

Since Fantasy Baseball was created, Pitchers' lack of ability to receive Batter points has been on ongoing issue. Most recently, the Yahoo team opted to separate the dynamic player that is Shohei Ohtani into two separate players. Shohei Ohtani is not the only pitcher that is productive offensively (Madison Bumgarner, Noah Syndergaard, Michael Lorenzen, etc..) Additionally, they are possible points that I feel fantasy owners deserve and feel that we all are entitled to.

I feel that fantasy owners are entitled to whatever any fantasy-owned individual MLB player can POSSIBLY accomplish on the baseball diamond. Points should be awarded regardless…

151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base