Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the forums so we can find replacement managers

why would you get rid of the fantasy sports forums? how else are we going to be able to find replacement managers?

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 7day, 14day, 30day for Team Stats

Allow us to see our total team stats the same way we do with individual players with the 7-day, 14-day, 30-day, season option. This way we can track how our teams are performing week by week.

89th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep league open all year

Keep the leagues open all year. Yes, close for 2-3 days for maintenance but otherwise, allow leagues to draft, add players, look at stats, etc for the whole year.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keeper leagues, be able to view all transactions on one page and allow export to Excel

even modifying the URL from the number to all
    My league players who were picked up as FA count for a different salary than those drafted, If i could export all the FA pickups then my formula could look at those, then the draft results, to calculate keeper costs. Right now I cannot so it is a manual process.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filters in individual player stats not working

The last few weeks, the filter for player stats isn't working. For instance, filtering for a single team in the split hitter stats, or for Batter vs Pitcher. This problem is happening in Internet Explorer and Firefox btw.

456th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Expanded Commish Ohtani/Future 2-Way Player Options

So we realize you guys decided to make Ohtani 2 separate players. Many people are obviously upset about this (myself included). I understand that either choice will ruffle some feathers, so why not make a commissioner option to treat Ohtani as 1 or 2 players?

Commissioner Option 1: Treat him as 2 separate players, both take up a roster spot, etc. the way you guys said it would be this year.

Commissioner Option 2: Have him in the system as 2 players but he would act as 1 player. For example, under this option, pitcher Ohtani and hitter Ohtani only…

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  24 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bug with the Player List

When you look at batters in the player list and sort by something that isn't a pitcher column, and then try to look at pitchers, the system returns a "no players found" message. The same is true if you sort pitchers by something that isn't a batter column and then look at batters.

The system would be friendlier if you would fix this. Thanks!

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. need a way to contact yahoo without paying for it when a postion cannot be filled to due system malfunction.

When a position is disabled because of yahoo have a way to correct this immediately By the time they contact you your playing one man short and the stats lost are never corrected. Have a way without paying for a fix or contact them so it can be fixed and then credit all stats lost back to your team.

679th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Information Requested  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Message/Chat Board Needs to Feel Like Social Media Site

The Message Board has become a waste of space because it's not easily accessible, readable or usable. Posts and comments should be easily scrollable, mobile friendly, and look and feel like Facebook/Instagram/Twitter. Get rid of "topics" and duplicate what the most popular social media sites in the world do to encourage messaging, chatting, and communicating!

275th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pre-draft Rankings

Allow pre-draft rankings to be sorted by xrank in addition to default rankings. It makes no sense that this is not an option. In addition, add a search bar so that you can search for a player instead of having to scroll up and down constantly. The interface on the pre-rank page is barbaric.

220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Carry "notes to self" over to the next year.

I guess i can always go back and copy, but in a keeper league it is much easier just to have them still be there.

275th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Player Pool

Please add more prospects to the player pool. Keeper leagues often have very deep leagues and having more prospects available would be very beneficial. Players like Wander Franco SS TB is not available, and he is a top 50 prospect.

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add More NA spots

NA spots are currently capped at 10. I'd like to see the maximum raised to 15 or 20 to allow keeper/dynasty leagues to have more in-depth minor league possibilities. Yahoo has done a good job of expanding the player pool, but when you can only roster 10 NA, it caps these newly added players usage.

86th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 576th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. message board

I think previous message board posts made by other users in all Yahoo Fantasy Sports Leagues should be viewable by all members. I noticed that from the seasons 2011 to 2017 I can not view the messages posted by other users. I do not know why this feature was changed but I think for league history purposes it should be made viewable once again, especially for commissioners. If Yahoo Fantasy Sports wants leagues to last for years members should be able to go back and see what other member wrote on the message board, particularly when Yahoo allows us to…

220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Fix player stats to show games played at SunTrust field in Atlanta.

When looking at the split stats page, there are no stats for any player at SunTrust field, including the Braves players. I like to see how players perform at different fields as there are those who actually perform better in certain parks. This has been going on for a few years, I think when the name changed from Turner field.

576th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Commissioners to designate keepers all season

I'm in the 10th year of my dynasty league. I would like to be able to manually designate players as Keepers throughout the season. Other managers will then be able to see the K next to a keeper to avoid confusion when adding or trading for players. Currently I have to manually maintain a list which is very time consuming.

Quick example... Managers pick their keepers pre-draft, those players have the "K". We hold draft, all newly drafted players (all keepers by my leagues rules) don't receive K. Mass confusion all season and offseason.

Thank you!

383rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "Closer" and "Middle Relief"

I'd like to see an option in private leagues where a reliever can be designated as a "Closer" (or "Closer Relief", "C" or "CR) and a "Middle Reliever" ("MR") as a position.

383rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Points based leagues with playoffs

The idea would be to have a points based league, where at the end of the regular season the top 6 teams make it to the playoffs and go h2h for the rest of year to determine the winner. The problem with straight points based is that by the end of May, 1/3 of the league is so far out of it there is no hope. However, if the can make it up to the 6 spot, they could still win the league through the playoffs.

383rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base