Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow player swap once a game is PPD

Once a game is PPD, if there are bench players available that can be swapped due to start times being later, this should absolutely be implemented. Feels like a large miss and something that could be easily changed.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  52 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back the forums so we can find replacement managers

why would you get rid of the fantasy sports forums? how else are we going to be able to find replacement managers?

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Keep league open all year

Keep the leagues open all year. Yes, close for 2-3 days for maintenance but otherwise, allow leagues to draft, add players, look at stats, etc for the whole year.

67th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 7day, 14day, 30day for Team Stats

Allow us to see our total team stats the same way we do with individual players with the 7-day, 14-day, 30-day, season option. This way we can track how our teams are performing week by week.

231st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Expanded Commish Ohtani/Future 2-Way Player Options

So we realize you guys decided to make Ohtani 2 separate players. Many people are obviously upset about this (myself included). I understand that either choice will ruffle some feathers, so why not make a commissioner option to treat Ohtani as 1 or 2 players?

Commissioner Option 1: Treat him as 2 separate players, both take up a roster spot, etc. the way you guys said it would be this year.

Commissioner Option 2: Have him in the system as 2 players but he would act as 1 player. For example, under this option, pitcher Ohtani and hitter Ohtani only…

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add More NA spots

NA spots are currently capped at 10. I'd like to see the maximum raised to 15 or 20 to allow keeper/dynasty leagues to have more in-depth minor league possibilities. Yahoo has done a good job of expanding the player pool, but when you can only roster 10 NA, it caps these newly added players usage.

79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Pre-draft Rankings

Allow pre-draft rankings to be sorted by xrank in addition to default rankings. It makes no sense that this is not an option. In addition, add a search bar so that you can search for a player instead of having to scroll up and down constantly. The interface on the pre-rank page is barbaric.

231st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Player Pool

Please add more prospects to the player pool. Keeper leagues often have very deep leagues and having more prospects available would be very beneficial. Players like Wander Franco SS TB is not available, and he is a top 50 prospect.

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Carry "notes to self" over to the next year.

I guess i can always go back and copy, but in a keeper league it is much easier just to have them still be there.

323rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. message board

I think previous message board posts made by other users in all Yahoo Fantasy Sports Leagues should be viewable by all members. I noticed that from the seasons 2011 to 2017 I can not view the messages posted by other users. I do not know why this feature was changed but I think for league history purposes it should be made viewable once again, especially for commissioners. If Yahoo Fantasy Sports wants leagues to last for years members should be able to go back and see what other member wrote on the message board, particularly when Yahoo allows us to…

231st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Keeper leagues, be able to view all transactions on one page and allow export to Excel

even modifying the URL from the number to all
    My league players who were picked up as FA count for a different salary than those drafted, If i could export all the FA pickups then my formula could look at those, then the draft results, to calculate keeper costs. Right now I cannot so it is a manual process.

231st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. medal announcements

Remove 'medal' announcement from my team pages. Blocks things, It's been a week already and there is no 'X' on announcement to delete it.

428th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Regular Season End Date

Allow regular season only leagues to end up to a few weeks earlier to allow for balanced schedules, lessen the effects of September call ups, football season overlap, and fantasy baseball season length burnout.

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pro Leagues for State of Missouri

Missouri State Law allows paid fantasy sports, however, Yahoo has never completed their paperwork to allow this. The only sports not allowed are armature sports. When I first inquired about this 2 years ago, they said it would take six months, however it still has not happened. Fan Duel and DraftKings among other smaller daily sites have figured it out, but apparently not Yahoo. I don't know if it is possible for them to complete this, but I would love to be able to play in the pro leagues in a state this is allowed in.

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More DL spots in Private Leagues

We need more DL spots in Private Leagues. You updated the NA spots to 10 but left the DL spots at just 5. For keeper Leagues we regularly have more than 5 players on the DL at one time.
    Please up it to 10.

Thanks!

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "Closer" and "Middle Relief"

I'd like to see an option in private leagues where a reliever can be designated as a "Closer" (or "Closer Relief", "C" or "CR) and a "Middle Reliever" ("MR") as a position.

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Pro League Draft Times

Earlier draft times for the Pro Leagues would be great. I remember in past years, there were morning draft times available on the weekend. Evenings are better for some people, but for some 8pm draft start times and later are really tough to do. It would be great to see some morning or early afternoon options on the weekend.

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pro League Draft Times

Earlier draft times for the Pro Leagues would be great. I remember in past years, there were morning draft times available on the weekend. Evenings are better for some people, but for some 8pm draft start times and later are really tough to do. It would be great to see some morning or early afternoon options on the weekend.

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Points based leagues with playoffs

The idea would be to have a points based league, where at the end of the regular season the top 6 teams make it to the playoffs and go h2h for the rest of year to determine the winner. The problem with straight points based is that by the end of May, 1/3 of the league is so far out of it there is no hope. However, if the can make it up to the 6 spot, they could still win the league through the playoffs.

556th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Fix the logos that you can download

Fix the logos one can use ,there not available as of now.

672nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base