Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Anthony Rizzo should NOT be 2B eligible.

It is absolute failure that Rizzo is 2B eligible. He Never started a game there and while you might see he made 10 appearances at 2B, it was because of a shift in alignment and a scoring technicality. PLEASE change this to 1B only. This is the type of thing the will ruin the entire season of fantasy baseball and it's commonsense really. I love yahoo fantasy sports, but you guys need to do the right thing here.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change your position eligibility requirements

Your are currently the only fantasy baseball provider in the universe that has Anthony Rizzo 2B eligible in 2018. THE ONLY ONE. If that is not enough to demonstrate you have an issue, I don't know what does.

Please change your requirements similar to CBS and ESPN and require 20 "games played" at a respective offensive position. 5 "games started" is fine.

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why is Bud Norris eligible as a Starter?

It is ridiculous that you have Bud Norris eligible as a starter. He hasn't started a game all year. Should be reclassified to closer only!

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Wander Franco the SS for Tampa Bay to the game

He a top 50 prospect and killing the ball. Please add him for us Dynasty leaguers.

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix Ryan McMahon eligibility

across levels in 2017 Ryan McMahon started over 50 games at 1B, over 30 games at 2B and over 20 games at 3B. yet in yahoo he is listed as only UTIL.
    are we really penalizing a guy because he came up for a cup of coffee in September?

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add Jose Suarez to fantasy baseball pool. Hot prospect rising quick.

For those of us in Keeper or Dynasty leagues it is important to have top risers in the minors added as N/A. There are several experts that believe Suarez (Angels system) could reach the majors this year.

He is currently leading the minors in K’s this season.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. simplify position eligibility

The entire option is unusable. Eligibility is an important and interesting added layer to fantasy baseball, but yahoo completely whiffs on this. Isn't sortable, but even searching specific players isn't helpful. A waste of a potentially useful tool

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Active "locked in" players are moveable within your active lineup even after their game has started.

Say I have a 2B and SS eligible position player who's game starts at 11:05am. He happens to be in the 2B position on my active roster. My SS who's game is at 7:05pm sits, but obviously I won't know that until 5pm or so, when my 2B has already played his game. I should be able to move my 2B to SS and bench my inactive SS, allowing me to fill 2B with other eligible players on my roster.

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Platoon Position Spot in Weekly Leagues

Platoon Position Spot in Weekly Leagues
    I was thinking last night at work, had an idea 💡 I think it would be cool to have a platoon spot if yahoo added it for weekly leagues?
    Add it in as an alternative in the weekly league format. It could go under the UTIL spot, the platoon spot you could tinker all week and mix and match daily based on matchups. It’s the only spot where you can change daily
    I think it would be pretty sweet as weekly has removed a lot of value from guys that have elite splits

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Maximum Start Limit for all pitchers in Roto/Points leagues.

We need an option for a MAXIMUM START Limit for starting pitchers in Roto/Point leagues. There is already a limit on games played for position players in rotisserie leagues.
    Something tells me if I could cap the starting pitchers to 162 games, our league would be more fun. Positions are already capped at 162 games (if you want to). It would force the middle relievers to be more valuable and the SP would be more valuable as well.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Minor League Players Position Eligibility

Willie Calhoun played 77 games in 2B and 36 in the OF in the minors, but you decide his position eligibility on the 11 games he played in the majors last year. You need to count both majors and minor league games to make it fair.

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. SP and RP search filters in league that only uses the P position

My league uses the P position for all pitchers, therefore managers can choose their own adventure as far as their team's mixture of starting and relief pitching. However, we are relegated to "All Pitchers" and "Probable" as our only free agent search filters. Why can't we also have search filters for SP and RP?
    We should have the ability to search free agents by starters and relievers since we still play with the stat categories of both type of pitchers.

Please help us make our free agent searches easier.
    You could do this by keeping the pitchers' SP/RP designation attached…

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Weekly Leagues

Can you please add an option to choose a pitching team for weekly formats rather than only individual pitchers?

An example would be changing the Cubs for the Dodgers. You than have a pitching team that works much better for leagues that are only changing players weekly.

Is this possible for you to implement this year?

403rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Position Eligibility

Can you please update the Position eligibility off of 2017? There is no reason Schwarber should be C eligible plus a ton more. Please follow YOUR OWN RULES, 5 STARTS AND 10 GAMES PLAYED. If they don't have those at a position it should be taken away. This is ridiculous that these weren't updated especially since you're opening so late.

165th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Jason, thanks very much for your feedback. We will update the position eligibility so Schwarber won’t have C eligibility. Check back once the game opens on Feb 15.

Good luck this season!
    Yahoo Product Support

19. Colin Moran is only eligible for CI

Colin Moran is eligible only for CI ? Why is this? He must have a legit position of some kind. 3B is in his profile. Please fix this. I need to replace Turner. Thanks

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base