Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Keepers

Stop making me go on a computer to select keepers for the season. You should be able to do everything from the mobile app. This applies to all sports

70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add keeper tags to the mobile app

The mobile app does not display the 'k' next to keepers like the desktop version does. I can't see which players are keepers on my phone.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add commish updates, trade block and schedule editing to the mobile app

Please add commish updates to the mobile app. With more and more people using mobile devices it will be more convenient to see commish updates added to the mobile app.

Also please add the trade block to the mobile app. Once again mobile devices are very popular. Adding trade block to the mobile app makes using yahoo fantasy that much better.

Please add schedule editing to the mobile app.

95th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Receive an alert for every transaction

I would like to receive an alert on my mobile device for every league transaction that happens.

60th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Trade block on mobile

WOuld be great to have ability to see who managers may want to trade and what they may want for said player to help trade and communicate who may be available. Most people use mobile, why not put it on there?

63rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Message Board needs improvement on PC and APP

Came across this issue while posting rules from the commish notes to the message boards for people to see who are using their phones...

When I made a couple posts on the message board from my computer using rich editor, both the posts had white text on gray background or something that made the entire post completely unreadable.

When I changed the post from my computer from rich editor to classic, the posts in the app became readable, but they didn't have any return spacing between any of the lines so it came out to be just one huge blob…

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base