Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Baseball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add commish updates, trade block and schedule editing to the mobile app

Please add commish updates to the mobile app. With more and more people using mobile devices it will be more convenient to see commish updates added to the mobile app.

Also please add the trade block to the mobile app. Once again mobile devices are very popular. Adding trade block to the mobile app makes using yahoo fantasy that much better.

Please add schedule editing to the mobile app.

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add keeper tags to the mobile app

The mobile app does not display the 'k' next to keepers like the desktop version does. I can't see which players are keepers on my phone.

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Being able to disable the smack talk messenger with commi powers

The smack talk messenger should have a function which can enable it to be disabled or lock people from typing in there... People use it to harass others or post ****... The idea was good, but just being able to shut off notifications is not enough.. Give the commissioner more options with the Messenger.

113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow "Adds" sort on the Players page on the Desktop UI (mobile version has it)

Currently the mobile app (awesome) lets you sort by the number of "Adds" on the Players page. The desktop/laptop site UI has all the other sorts and filters, but it's missing the "Adds" sort.

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I cannot swap players from the Player List - it gives me an Error every time - says player is pending a transaction - this has been going on

NEED HELP - program will not let me swap players - I have a person on DL and I cannot replace them - have tried several different players - gives me an Error - cannot find any place to contact for help

636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 636th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add/drop on Mobile phone

In the past, Yahoo had the option of Classic and Swap Mode for daily roster moves. This year I cannot fix my roster through my iPhone. I have been using Safari for years and now I am not able to do a thing.

Hope you can add back to where I can make my roster moves daily instead relying on my home computer.

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. STOP CENSORING PRIVATE LEAGUES!

Stop censoring private leagues! Allow ALL GIFS on chat not just the ones we get thru yahoo app, allow vulgar language, or make option for individual commissioners to have censorship or not. Half the fun for the guys in my 12 year league is talking smack and using gifs etc. Now that yahoo blocks outside gifs they just freeze when we try to use them. Why does our private league need to be censored!? This has us looking into other formats PLEASE CHANGE THIS! Otherwise we love Yahoo thanks

279th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Receive an alert for every transaction

I would like to receive an alert on my mobile device for every league transaction that happens.

151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to configure stats displayed on roster page; especially Walks for OBP leagues

This year, my league changed from AVG to OBP. I'd like to be able to configure the stats displayed on my roster page (in the Android app and in the web ui) to display Walks in addition to the already displayed H/AB.

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Alert for benched players

Love the feature to get an alert when a baseball game has been postponed so I can update my lineup as necessary! Will you also be adding an alert when a player is not in his team’s starting lineup? I have seen that from other apps and would be a welcome addition to yours. Thanks!

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. watch list

Player - Watch List Filter

When viewing the player list and filtered to a manager's watch list, there are "+" and "-" symbols next to each player. I was assuming that clicking the "-" symbol would have removed the player from my watchlist, but instead dropped them from my team. There was a confirmation prompt that popped up, but I can't remember the text from it. I think adding a player to your team should remove them from the watch list or further clarify how to remove a player from your watch list from the list view of players in…

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Update player's image in the mobile app

Please update the images of players. Why do we still see players like J.D Martinez wearing a Detroit Tigers uniform?

308th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Trade block on mobile

WOuld be great to have ability to see who managers may want to trade and what they may want for said player to help trade and communicate who may be available. Most people use mobile, why not put it on there?

117th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. have notes in app

I use the mobile app and ended up making a move because I thought it was the last day of the week, only to look at the pc version trying to figure out when week 15 is over, only to find the note that says week 15 is 2 weeks because of the all-star break. Would have been good to know before the week just didn't change.

413th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add games played & innings pitched to the mobile app.

currently, if I want to check how far behind or ahead I am in regards to games played at a certain position or how many innings pitched, I need to log into the desktop site. you can do everything else from the mobile app. adding the ability to make sure you're not way over in IP before you pick up a spot starter would be nice.

165th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add 'Drops' & 'Trades' column to player tab of Yahoo! Fantasy sports app

It would be helpful to reintroduce a 'Drops' and 'Trades' column along side the 'Adds' column.

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. total innings pitched

Please add a spot to see total innings pitched in the year. It is currently hard to know if you are getting near innings limit.

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. View daily stats under the Matchup tab in the mobile app

Other fantasy sites, such as ESPN, show you the daily stats for your players under the Matchup tab in the mobile app. I do think it is nice that you can see your players' weekly stats, so adding an option to view daily versus weekly stats would be clutch! Thanks!

540th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Matthew,

Thanks for the feedback. Our team has actually had this on the radar. Expect to see this feature sometime in the near future.

Best,

Yahoo Product Support

20. 121st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base