Skip to content

Fantasy Baseball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. Semi-weekly league

Semi-weekly league: Currently, there are two fantasy formats available, weekly vs daily. There are pros and cons for each format; I was wondering and hoping if semi-weekly league format can also be provided, which would provide a great balance between "required management time during the week" vs "flexibility in adjusting the lineup mid-week (due to unforeseen injuries, etc)".

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please default to actual Time Zone I live in for game start on "My Team" page.

It is confusing at a glance for those of us that don't live in the Eastern Time Zone. When you click, for example, a 7pm start time, it takes you to your scoreboard website which is PDT. Should be relatively easy to apply to Fantasy. Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Lew,

All of the timestamps you'll see in Yahoo Fantasy, like draft and game times, are based on the time zone associated with your account by default. While you can't pick a specific time zone, you can change your preferences to automatically detect your current time zone each time you visit the site.

1. From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
    2. Click the My Team tab.
    3. Click Edit Team Info.
    4. Go down and select your preferred time zone setting:Static - Uses the location saved to your Yahoo account.
      Dynamic - Detects your current location each visit. Using a VPN may produce unwanted results.

Thanks,

Product Support

3. Public League Roto Team Quantities For All Fantasy Sports

Can Yahoo do us a favor when we are trying to select a free public league roto style and bring back the "This league Has X number of teams" indication? Why can't it be like it was before so it would be easier to pick draft times and fill leagues? Head-to-head may be more popular, but I think rotisserie would still benefit from a return to how it was in years past.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Misordered DFS game sequence -- pain!

In MLB DFS (and other sports), games are no longer appearing in sequential order by starting time, e.g., 1:10 pm, 2:10 pm, 4:10 pm. 7:10 pm. For instance, I’ve seen orders such as 7:10 pm, 6:35 pm, 9:40 pm, 2:10 pm, 10:10 pm, 4:05 pm, 6:40 pm etc running left to right in Chrome on a Windows laptop.

This is a pain and certainly not an improvement over the sequential order used in DFS contests of all Yahoo sports for as long as I remember. I’m guessing this must be a glitch… fix? Thanks for your attention.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DOESN'T MAKE SENSE ONCE A GAME IS RAINED OUT THAT YOU CAN'T PUT PLAYERS IN TO SUB FOR THOSE GAMES

YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO SUB RAINED OUT GAMES, DON'T JUST MAKE THE POSITION INELIGIBLE THE REST OF THE DAY, WE HAVE BENCH PLAYERS TO SUB

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please remove the f'n new cartoon "ROSTER ALERT" Yahoo added this week. WHY an extra step when most of us are on a mobile device. Stop it!

Nothing like the good old days when a man could open his team page and see all the roster and transaction details without having to push the big red button to open one of two separate pages for the same f'n details. Good Lord dudes, at least offer the option to circumvent all the nerds' new toys. I'll pay for the option! You win...uncle!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. advice

how do i rearrange the match ups on my home page ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Jordan Montgomery should still have NA designation

Jordan Montgomery should still have NA designation. It has been reported that he is going to spend the first few weeks of the season in the minor leagues.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! 

Jordan Montgomery is listed as NA in our game. If you're seeing otherwise, please reach out to us via the Sports section through help.yahoo.com or send us a DM on X.com (formerly Twitter) @YahooFantasyCC with screenshots. 

9. Why are games in Korea not being counted? Unfair in rotisserie leagues/

Why are games in Korea this week not being counted in statistics? It is the start of the regular season and managers who drafted players on those teams lose out on two games of statistics. Why was the decision made not to count the ENTIRE major league baseball season?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Account for the space at the top of your page where the ad is served

After any page loads and I'm about to click on a team name, a menu item, or something else, an ad pops up and shifts the entire page down and I click something else.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More relevant analytical tools and player ratings model for category-based scoring systems

There are layers of strategy and team construction tactics that the category-based scoring system naturally offers that are largely unutilized by users. By offering the right analytical tools and a player ratings model that is tied more directly to the scoring system, users can employ more of this strategy resulting in a more engaged user base, more competitive leagues, and a improved overall user experience.

Players need to be given individual ratings for each category. Such ratings are simple to derive using the existing player projected stats and basic statistical analysis to compare those projections to the larger distribution of…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. COLOR SCEME

Yahoo Fantasy baseball has no creativity .....just look at the page theme....its been the same boring super bright white screen for years.. what is it ,,,you guys don't have a color chart.. and who's dum idea was it to remove the message board.? Put more effort into your jobs Yahoo. Get CREATIVE..Get more colors on these pages.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base