Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. why can we not see fantasy profiles?

I want to see fantasy profiles,this is how I decide who gets to stay in my leagues

133rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lengthen team name character limit

There are many creative team names out there that are compromised by the character limit. The fact that spaces and punctuations count against this 20 character limit makes it worse. I get that a character limit should be imposed but a 20 character limit is simply too short. Some names my friends and I missed out on because of this rule are:

Russel Westbroke his hand
    Brow v. Board of Education
    How to Train Your Dragic
    Jumpman Jumpman Deandre Jordan
    Brow down in the presence of Greatness
    The Cuban Miss Out Crisis

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. If there is a way to put up star icons next to your team name to represent how many league championships you have won

Have an option that puts stat icons next to your team name that showcases how many league championships you have won, similar to how soccer teams have stars on their uniforms to showcase how many world cups or eufa champions league titles they have won.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base