Fantasy Basketball

Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Gary Harris INJ Tag

An MRI confirmed a right hip strain for Gary Harris. He’s out for at least 3-4 games. Should receive the Inj status

137th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Jeff Teague should be INJ

The most recent Note says he can't run and "this certainly sounds like it's going to be a multi-game absence" and he says "he may need to shut it down for a while and get right".

179th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Otto Porter Jr should be INJ

Otto Porter Jr has missed 3 consecutive games and needs to be designated INJ

277th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. IL+ like hockey's IR+?

In Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey, the IR+ roster spots cover any injury that'll force a player to miss time. Yahoo! Fantasy Basketball should have the same feature. I'd argue it's even more important for basketball due to the frequency of minor injuries and rest days. The flexibility would solve countless problems and create a more enjoyable experience for all users.

119th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Commissioner to manage Other Teams

Currently, commissioner can only manager other teams one day at a time. This feature is for managing Inactive Owners so I'm proposing a long term solution - Open up Edit Roster to have ability to manager any days for any team. This will make inactive team more competitive, don't you think so?

516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Weekly start limit per team

With the vast unpredictability and imbalance in the NBA season schedule, the number of players a certain fantasy team has playing throughout the week can have a very significant impact on the outcome of that week. I think a weekly start limit option needs to be seriously considered. Similar to the weekly start limit for starting pitchers in fantasy baseball. If you set the limit at, let's say, 40 or 42 starts per week, this guarantees that each team will have the same number of players playing for the week, and benching one of their worst players once or twice…

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. SMACK TALK

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Help-with-Fantasy-Basketball/SMACK-communication-in-fantasy-nba/m-p/577163#M4736

i remember reading that smack was coming back but am seeing no evidence on the 2018-19 league pages... any information as to what is happening there??

with regard to the messenger feature, we rarely use it... that just feels like a text message somehow, which i can easily do on my cell phone. not the same. what we miss is being able to comment directly on the matchup pages! always seemed to liven things up when it felt like everyone was engaged & paying attention to each other's teams... made for a HUGE difference in involvement

yahoo team- we…

262nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Otto Porter zero projection

Can this be adjusted it is making it difficult to trade him based upon the trade analyzer??

516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dewayne Dedmon INJ status

Dewayne Dedmon is listed is OUT instead of INJ

262nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 383rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 277th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Expand Stats View

When clicking on the little yellow notepad by a player's name (in desktop mode) you can't see the rest of the stats. Please expand this or at least include a scroll bar so we can see all of their stats horizontally.

255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Compare Teams You Didn't Play Against

In roto, there should be a feature that allows you to compare how your team did on any given week in comparison with teams you didn't play that week. For example, if my team (Team A) played against Team B this week, I should be able to see how my team (Team A) would have done against Team C this week.

383rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please make the pop up windows resizable. It is very annoying to not be able to see blocks without going to their full player page.

Please make the pop up windows resizable. It is very annoying to not be able to see blocks without going to their full player page. This is a problem for football too.

516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. LaMarcus Aldridge

CORRECT STAT LINE...YOU'LL GET IT WRONG EVERYTIME.

LMA had 4 blks not 3. GET IT RIGHT. I GOT MONEY ON THE LINE and yall messing with my money.

516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Group Chat for Public Leagues

Unless I'm missing it, I can't seem to find a group chat for my public league. It'd be helpful to have one.

516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For leagues with limited number of games, allow games not to count when a league-defined minute threshold is not reached

For leagues with limited number of games, when a player gets injured at the beginning of a game (like Oladipo) the punishment is double: you may lose a good player for future games but also you consume a game for almost nothing. So I propose that Yahoo implements a league-defined threshold for time played (e.g., a league could choose 10 or 15 min) and when a player plays (for whatever reason) less than that, then the game will not count. Also, please stop rounding-down the minutes and just round them. 25'59'' should be rounded to 26, not 25 as you…

516th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add back the "games played" column under the "full standings" page. This is needed for points leagues with a games cap per position

Please add back the "games played" column under the "full standings" page. This is needed for points leagues with a games cap per position. For example, we use a points league (NBA and MLB) with max games per each position. When analyzing the standings, it is vital that we know exactly how many games the other managers have played. Thank you! This option was present for as long as I can remember, but it disappeared with the new BETA version of the Full Standings page.

51st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remove any mentions of "sell high", "buy low", etc. in player bios.

Remove any mentions of "sell high", "buy low", etc. in player bios. Let the user play the game and make decisions on their own based on the stats and trends. If you label a guy as "sell high" or "buy low" then the player values are immediately lowered or raised, respectively.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base