Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dynasty/Keeper Team Management Should be available year-round!

I would recommend that, under the Commissioner Tools, the League Management, the Team Management, and the Keeper Management remains available for ongoing Dynasty and Keeper operations.

This would allow for off-season trading and preparation for the upcoming seasons.

10th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. League for people who've won winners leagues. Like a Champions league

A league for winners of winners leagues would be awesome.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. League Pick Em for basketball please?

Its fun in football, anyway to make it available in basketball leagues?

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Injured Reserve flaw needs immediate (before the season starts) attention!

I have multiple people on my team that are slated to miss extended time, including Michael Porter Jr. who your own updates say might miss the entire season, yet you have him listed as Out, so I can't put him on the IR. Seasons are often decided by great waiver pick ups, and I can't make a move without cutting a player (keeper league) even though I should be able to move my "obviously out for more than 7 days" (Yahoo definition of IR) player to the IR and make a waiver pick up before the hot players are all…

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Date Selection Arrows on 'My Team' page to move WEEKLY!

The drop-down date selection shows 7-days only, so in order to see the week after (next Monday), you must click random date first, then you are allowed to click next Monday. Can you make the arrows on both sides of the date to go to the next week instead of next day? Players on a weekly leagues would love it...

172nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. On the Stat Tracker, please let us choose what to view first between Game Info and Box Score.

On the Stat Tracker, it is frustrating that it ALWAYS shows the Game Info FIRST even if you were looking at Box Score before. Let's say you are on the Box Score page, and you want to see the matchups, then if you go back to the game, it ALWAYS shows the Game Info page, so that I have to click one more time. Please make it to stay which page I was on.

172nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. IR Spot

Players that are listed as O (out) should be eligible for an IR spot.

1. Yahoo is often late to change a player to injured
    2. The player is not playing so you should be able to pick up someone to take their place
    3. Once they become active you have to remove them from IR before making any additional moves
    4. Therefore it doesnt result in an extra roster spot or any competitive advantage

192nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. SG/SF and PF/C position options in custom leagues

I would like the option in leagues that I run to have SG/SF and PF/C slots. There is already a guard slot for PG/SG and a forward slot for SF/PF so why not make the other 2 possible? The NBA today has a lot of "wing players" and "bigs" which is basically players that play SG/SF and PF/C respectively. Adding these position slots would allow commissioners to make their league rosters more flexible which would reflect the nba game today.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Westbrook Injured

Please update player's that are injured and out to the INJ status or make OUT's eligible for IL. Westbrook is clearly injured and hasn't even gone 5 on 5 in practice. You're putting owners at a major disadvantage.

359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Show FG and FT volume in StatTracker

It only shows percentages right now, which doesn't tell you how much impact the FT% has

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo should do more to update game action and scores instead of covering our sports pages with useless ads...

Yahoo should do more to update game action and scores instead of covering our sports pages with useless ads...

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Could we please have player notes be updated more regularly.

Can we please have player notes be updated more regularly. It's frustrating that sometimes we don't get any news on a player after they've played.

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adding a salary cap system

Our league has been manually keeping track of a salary cap commensurate with the NBA's cap, so that each team may not go over a certain salary. This makes the game more interesting as a players' value compared to their salary is paramount. It would be helpful if Yahoo could incorporate this data so we could search for available players based on their salary.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. stat tracker

Please display FGA and FGM in more places than like matchup and team view on STAT TRACKER

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Auto Subs for Head to Head Weekly Changes

For head to head match ups with weekly changes it would be ideal if there was an auto subs system like they have in the English Premier League Football Fantasy.

The major setback with weekly based changes is that your line up is locked for the week. If a player or more is injured then you will be down a player or more for the week hence a major disadvantage and you will more than likely lose your match up.

This can be fixed with the introduction of auto subbing the players in the BN slots. The BN slots can…

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why can't I renew my league?

Every time I try to renew it, it says:

This page isn’t working basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Allow users to add funds to fantasy wallet

I pay with my credit card and it would be nice to deposit funds into my "Fantasy Wallet" to use to join pro leagues. If I decide to delete a team, the funds should go back to my fantasy wallet instead of being refunded back to the card.

407th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Open program/site from 'in-season' to 'all-season'

This is mainly for all the keeper leagues.
    While 'in-season' managers can move players around their lineup, to and from positions, and make trade offers. Please allow managers to use the site 'out-of-season' the same way they would 'in-season'.
    Just open the program up all year. Allow the commissioner to set dates, if they wish, to allow trades and trade offers. The program/site should always work the same whether the league has 'drafted' or not. If Yahoo needs fantasy sport downtime, then open and close the sport when necessary but do not alter the way it works once it is…

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You should be able to edit the order of your leagues in each sport.

Yahoo allows you to be able to edit the order of your leagues in the My teams and leagues section but does not allow you the option of editing the order of your leagues in each sport. It just goes by the order in which a league was started up or the order in which you joined each league. I run multiple leagues and like to have them listed at the top of all my leagues for each sport but that does not always happen if another commish happens to start up his league before I do.

292nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base