Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop forcing me to make a lineup change every time I touch the screen

Only activate lineup changes when a blue button is pressed. The rest of the grid should be free for scrolling up and down and all around.

533rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This forum is useless

Yahoo does not care what their users think. They do not read the posts and just give computer generated cookie cutter answers. And then just close the thread. Doesn’t matter how much evidence there is to change something. They just do what they want. This is just a way for them to pretend to care about their users have to say. So terrible! Why even have this. I’ve seen the same exact response on multiple threads including my own. I disproved everything you said and still gave me that same response. At least have the decency to show me some…

533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Make OUT players eligible for the IR spot

Like in Football, please make both "OUT" and "INJ" players eligible for the IR spot. This will make roster management so much more logical.

thank you.

533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Christian Wood (PF,C - HOU) is INJ

Badly twisted ankle, Declared out for next several games. Please change status to INJ ASAP.

Thank you.

497th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cannot renew league

Our League of 15 years cannot be renewed

497th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Otto Porter Jr should be INJ

Otto Porter Jr has missed 3 consecutive games and needs to be designated INJ

235th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Commissioner to manage Other Teams

Currently, commissioner can only manager other teams one day at a time. This feature is for managing Inactive Owners so I'm proposing a long term solution - Open up Edit Roster to have ability to manager any days for any team. This will make inactive team more competitive, don't you think so?

497th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Jeff Teague should be INJ

The most recent Note says he can't run and "this certainly sounds like it's going to be a multi-game absence" and he says "he may need to shut it down for a while and get right".

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Compare Teams You Didn't Play Against

In roto, there should be a feature that allows you to compare how your team did on any given week in comparison with teams you didn't play that week. For example, if my team (Team A) played against Team B this week, I should be able to see how my team (Team A) would have done against Team C this week.

401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please make the pop up windows resizable. It is very annoying to not be able to see blocks without going to their full player page.

Please make the pop up windows resizable. It is very annoying to not be able to see blocks without going to their full player page. This is a problem for football too.

497th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Gary Harris INJ Tag

An MRI confirmed a right hip strain for Gary Harris. He’s out for at least 3-4 games. Should receive the Inj status

140th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Group Chat for Public Leagues

Unless I'm missing it, I can't seem to find a group chat for my public league. It'd be helpful to have one.

533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. For leagues with limited number of games, allow games not to count when a league-defined minute threshold is not reached

For leagues with limited number of games, when a player gets injured at the beginning of a game (like Oladipo) the punishment is double: you may lose a good player for future games but also you consume a game for almost nothing. So I propose that Yahoo implements a league-defined threshold for time played (e.g., a league could choose 10 or 15 min) and when a player plays (for whatever reason) less than that, then the game will not count. Also, please stop rounding-down the minutes and just round them. 25'59'' should be rounded to 26, not 25 as you…

533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show FG and FT volume in StatTracker

It only shows percentages right now, which doesn't tell you how much impact the FT% has

401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 358th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yahoo should do more to update game action and scores instead of covering our sports pages with useless ads...

Yahoo should do more to update game action and scores instead of covering our sports pages with useless ads...

401st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Could we please have player notes be updated more regularly.

Can we please have player notes be updated more regularly. It's frustrating that sometimes we don't get any news on a player after they've played.

533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More realistic 30 teams league

Hi! As we are passionate Yahoo Fantasy Basketball players for years, we want to play the game as realistic as possible. So, we kindly request you to check your possibilities to let us play in 30-team leagues. Currently, it is only allowed to play in max 20 team leagues.

By enabling this feature, we, as 30 different players will be able to get our team names from NBA and manage our teams like NBA franchises with similar roster size.

As this season has started our request is for the following seasons. We believe that you can easily set mentioned feature…

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Date Selection Arrows on 'My Team' page to move WEEKLY!

The drop-down date selection shows 7-days only, so in order to see the week after (next Monday), you must click random date first, then you are allowed to click next Monday. Can you make the arrows on both sides of the date to go to the next week instead of next day? Players on a weekly leagues would love it...

170th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base