Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. League History

My fantasy football league had several years of off-line history prior to going online. I would like to be able to add those years to the league history but I currently can't.

532nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. search: provide a mechanism to search in private leagues

search: provide a mechanism to search private leagues!!!
    We can not search by name, or tipe!!!

532nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. commish note

For over a decade the I have used the default Commish Note page on the Main League Page to offer important info that is needed for a league currently in its 17th year of Yahoo Dynasty. Why switch the default to Commish Changes? Please give us the option of which shows up. Thanks.

276th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Comparing Free Agents

There should be a more extensive tool to compare free agent pickups instead of just sorting by stat under the 'Players' section of the page. There should be a method to evaluate and compare players that you have chosen. For example, if I am trying to decide between Trey Burke, Gary Neal and Raymond Felton, I should be able to select all of their names, click submit and just their stats would show on the page. I can then choose average stats, total, past 2 weeks past 30 days etc. as I normally would. Something like how the trade evaluation…

89th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Strength of Schedule (SOS)

For Head-to-Head leagues, under the "Standings", add the Strength of Schedule (SOS) column to show the difficulty or ease of a team's/person's opponent as compared to other teams/persons. This is especially important if teams in a league do not play each other the same number of times.

This column may also be used in the future as an alternative for determining which teams would be eligible for playoffs and tiebreakers.

The calculation would be SOS = 2(OR)+(OOR) / 3, where OR is the opponents' record, while OOR is the opponents' opponents record.

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A 'Games Played' filter for Free Agents. Min of 3 games, 8 games, etc.

While checking average stats over, say 30 days, lots of players who played once show up who might have had really good stats. But if we could filter those out for the more consistent players.

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Export to Excel

You should be able to export player statistics to excel. That way we can do extra analysis on our teams.

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please make it possible to delete message board posts from archived private leagues

As commissioner, I should be able to delete message board posts from historical (archived) private leagues. I currently have a few historical leagues that can be searched via Google, but i dont want those posts to be seen. Either allow me to delete those posts, or allow me to make those leagues "private". Thanks

81st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. As Starter/As Reserve Should Be Added to Player List Stat Filters

its available when you go to player profile but sortable on the player list would be a huge plus

292nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Chat feature in StatTracker

Be able to chat with whoever else is online on StatTracker in your league.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Matchup Totals - Should be able to see FG and FT Totals not just %

There should an ability for users to see team totals for FGs/FG Attempts and FTs/FT attempts.

86th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please list the Players by their full first names and not their first name initial....

I have been downloading your data onto a spreadsheet for years.....I have it all sorted by name....now I have to sort it differently for the first time and it is causing me great concern!....

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. % owned is broken

You've got a bug for sure - I own Jayson Tatum and he's been consistently being added to teams on a daily basis (you can view this via transaction trends) - yet his ownership keeps going backwards - it was 72% last week, and Yahoo is now saying 61%.

Clearly there's a gremlin in the system!

692nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base