Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Basketball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can you please introduce weekly player limits for H2H matchups.

Having a max number of players each manager can play for their weekly matchup will make things more even and fair, as both teams facing each other will have the exact same number of total players during their matchup. ESPN has been offering this option for a while, please make this an option.

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remaining games (projected stats) not updating - MAJOR PROBLEM is back

This problem plagued Yahoo stats for the last couple of years. When the season starts the projected stats for the remainder of the season are not updating to reflect the games that have already been played. They are frozen to what they were in the pre-season. It was fixed at some point mid season last year, but now it's back. Please fix it as soon as possible

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2-week Playoff Matches

For all playoff matches, there should be an option for them to be 2-weeks long. This would ensure a game wasn't just a one-time win. ESPN has this option and it works very well.

68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bench Me Button

I was thinking, would this be a good idea to have a bench me button for players playing in a game. While a player is playing the manager of the team can hit the bench me button only once per player and that players stats will no longer be tracked. Once benched the player cannot be activated for that game again. I think this would add a new dimension to fantasy and managers will be a lot more proactive in watching the games and watching other managers. This concept probably works best in H2H leagues.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Steven Adams should be listed as injured

Steven Adams (OKC) will miss his 2nd game in a row, please make his status IL spot eligible? Thank you.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Robert Covington SG eligibility

Robert Covington started as SG in the second half of the game against Houston Rocket

105th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Give Elfrid Payton INJ status

Why are you refusing to give Elfrid Payton his proper injured status? Guys like Derrick Rose and Hassan Whiteside got it with fewer missed games. I guess proper injury status is based on name recognition??

153rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Kelly Oubre PF Elgibility

Oubre started at PF tonight for the Wizards and plays both forward spots on a regular basis.

Please update his eligibility to SF/PF to reflect this.

Thank You!

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Milos Teodosic Position

Milos Teodosic is listed as a SG when he's clearly a PG. Could you please update this?

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Players listed as "out" should be eligible for the IL

I got crushed last week because I had three guys who missed multiple games (one as many as 4 games - Elfrid Payton), and remained listed as "out," therefore I couldn't place them on the IL. These guys are too good to drop for the extra roster spot, and I predictably ended up losing in every counting stat (I attempted more than 100 fewer FGs than my opponent).

I'm assuming Yahoo doesn't allow "out" players to be placed on the IL because the NBA doesn't allow it, but fantasy =/= real life and there are different challenges. If this were…

102nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add trade block and Team schedule to moblie app

Added trade block and the ability to view teams schedule on moblie app.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Damian Lillard SG Eligibility

Damian Lillard SG Eligibility, he has played off the ball for a long time. He plays off the ball when CJ is in the game along with Napier. The following players have PG/SG eligibility, Curry, Harden, Oladipo, Kyrie and CJ McCollum. When is the last time Curry played SG? Or Harden started at PG with Chris Paul healthy. When's the last imte Oladipo played Point. And when's the last time Kyrie played SG on the Celtics? If CJ McCollum is a PG/SG, then that means when he plays Point, Lillard is playing SG. This is an obvious fix. Please give…

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Injured list (IL) reform/guidelines

Can we have actual IL list requirements? It is very arbitrary now--
    Bledsoe gets added even though he isn't hurt.
    Beverly is out 2 games and doubtful for a 3rd straight but isn't.
    Paul is removed from IL a day before he plays so I can't add a player.
    Just have set rules like 3 straight games is auto IL. Set times players are added (like before tip off of 3rd game missed). Unless someone is ruled out "indefinitely" or has an announced season-ending injury by the team (not just random Twitter sources), there should be a policy all players…

132nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. James Harden for SF and Potentially PF

James Harden has been playing SF and PF on small ball line ups and PJ Tucker at C, best example was vs the Utah Jazz on Dec 7, 2017.
    Small ball Houston Line ups were:
    PG: Chris Paul
    SG: Eric Gordon
    SF: James Harden
    PF: Ryan Anderson
    C: PJ Tucker

We also say a lot of this line up as well:
    PG: Chris Paul
    SG: Eric Gordon
    SF: Trevor Ariza
    PF: James Harden
    C: PJ Tucker

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give Patty Mills SG eligibility

He plays most of time in Shooting guard position. When he is on court with second unit normaly is Manu how run the offense.

132nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. These non star players's position problem

These non star players's position problem

David Nwaba played as start small forward.
    TJ Warren played as start power forward.
    Dillon Brooks played as start shoot guard.
    Dwayne Bacon played as start small forward.
    All of these players started at those position at least twice.
    Malik Monk at first is the backup point guard for Kemba Walker.
    These guys aren't stars, but they need the right Position Eligibility .

153rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. PJ Tucker PF eligibility

He just started as PF in place of Ryan Anderson. Obviously, this is just temporary, but he's been playing the 4 spot for some time now.

153rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Further Transaction History

We would like to view transaction history for when players are activated/reserved.

257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Show Assists and TOs as non-scoring stats for A/TO (as is done with 3PM/3PA for 3%)

This is done for 3% (non-scoring stats show for 3PM/3PA), should be done for other ratio or % categories including A/TO. Show Assists and TOs as non-scoring stats.

257th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Basketball

Feedback and Knowledge Base