Fantasy Basketball

Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Basketball better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add C for James Johnson & PG/SG for Josh Richardson

1. James Johnson: since last season, has been playing a lot of 5 (C) as backup for Hasan Whiteside and will continue to do so this season.
    2. Josh Richardson: he had SG eligibility last season, so please be consistent, and need to also add PG since he's been handling the ball a lot this preseason making the plays and will continue to do so this season.
    Thanks!

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Elfrid Payton should be tagged as injured

Elfrid Payton has missed a game and a half due to injury and is apparently headed for many more missed games. Via rotoworld: "Elfrid Payton (hamstring) had a mild to moderate strain and could miss several games."

69th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SG Eligibility

Please consider giving Quinn Cook and or Cameron Payne SG eligibility

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 easy way to make the game more fun

put an option to exclude or include or isolate by themselves injured plays on the available player list
    it wastes so much time at the end of the season with all the injuries

please make it much easiser to compare 2 players anytime you want and not just within certain screens

also please allow sorting by stats within my team anytime i want and not just within the available player list

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Commissioner Tools: Edit Player Waiver Dates Option Has an Error

The option has an error when the Waiver is set to 7 or more days. If you want to edit a single Date for a Player, those who are over that mark, ie April 5th are automatically set to March 29th instead of its actual date, and only have the option to set it up to april 4th. I dont know if being at the end of Fantasy Seasons has an effect over it.

Either dont have auto edit over all waiver players, only letting you change the one you want, or extend the posible options so you can set…

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Kevin Durant Center eligibility

PLS add Kevin Durant Center eligibility, he was the center when Zaza was out of the game.
    Zaza only have 15 Mins every game.
    He have 2.5 blks every game . He's even more than Rudy Gobert,Anthony Davis Towns.
    Kd is fighting with the these big centers

76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Jaylen Brown PF eligibility

Jaylen Brown started at PF tonight - he should have PF eligibility. In addition, guarded Lebron when James played the 3 or the 4 position

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A Gordon and M Chriss should have C eligibility

Both players have already played the C position in pre season and some last season. It is rare in todays NBA that anyone is strictly one position as is the case with Chriss (PF only).

57th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Have an option to filter out injured players from the player list

The player list often gets full of injured players closer to the end of a season. Have an option to filter out players with the INJ status when looking for pickups.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Setting Time Limit for Trades

There should be an option to set a time limit for trade offers. This will encourage players to offer and accept trade more. In fact, the transactions would be much fair since everything changes so quickly.

110th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mikola Mirotic should have C position as well

Mikola Mirotic should have C position as well. He plays along side Markkanen and Portis as the Center in the paint

97th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. gain center eligibility. I've read that he is logging quite a few minutes at the center position. Thanks.

When will Rondae Hollis Jefferson gain center eligibility. I've read that he is
    logging quite a few minutes at the center position. Thanks.

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Taurean Prince Guard eligibility

Prince obviously plays SG and SF AND PF

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. SF eligibility for Wayne Selden Jr.

Selden has been playing significant chunks of minutes at SF and i believe he should have that position eligible

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would like to suggest that YAHOO Fantasy Basketball be modified to limit the number games in a given week that will count toward points

I would like to suggest that YAHOO Fantasy Basketball be modified to limit the number games in a given week that will count toward fantasy point totals. For example in given week with fifteen active players participating in an average of three games a week, that would equate to a maximum number of 45 games that would count toward the two competitors total fantasy points that week. Therefore the players started during that week would driven by the quality of the player and/or rest. Not only would this make the overall experience less time consuming but less dependent on pure…

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Contacting Yahoo in regards to administrative issues is horrible.

I signed up for the wrong type of draft. I realized it right after I hit submit. I tried to contact to have it switched to another type of league but can't do it since I pick a draft that was less than 72 hours. There should be some type of grace period after purchase. My only option is to cancel my credit card payment as they told me not to participate in the league. Not good

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. jarell martin

is jarell martin eligible for the small forward position. he's been playing a lot at the three,i think.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lonzo Ball SG/SF eligibility

During a press conference with the Lakers GM Magic Johnson and owner Rob Pelinka, it was announced that Lonzo will play along side Isaiah Thomas defending other Shooting Guards/Small Forwards. It was also noted that Ball was 6'7" so this is reasonable.

159th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Waiver wire advance search

Please add a feature in the PLAYERS SEARCH field where we can EXCLUDE ANY injured players from being searched. Also, we can search for guys who play the DAY we are searching "example: Select Playing Today".

223rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Basketball

Feedback and Knowledge Base