Fantasy Basketball

Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wrong team for Isaac Bonga

Isaac Bonga is tagged in NO. It should be WAS.

515th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Drop the standard league to 10

I am getting tired of not drafting as Yahoo can not get 12 people to sign up. Up to 8 drafts in 3 days that have drop because could not get 12.

701st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Drop the standard league to 10

I am getting tired of not drafting as Yahoo can not get 12 people to sign up. Up to 8 drafts in 3 days that have drop because could not get 12.

701st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 382nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please help us add WINS category, so that we can draft head coaches at the end of draft! it will make end of draft more interesting!

Please help us add WINS category, so that we can draft head coaches at the end of draft! it will make end of draft more interesting, and prevent people from exiting drafts so early! I love yahoo fantasy, this is the most important recommendation i've always wanted to say in the last decade!

yahoo standard roto 5x5
    yahoo stanard roto 5x5 plus coachs (add a Wins category, make end of draft more interesting, people wont be quitting drafts early, it's a win win situation!)

336th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. length of season

It would be great if the commissioner could choose to make the season shorter. That way we could have our playoffs before the messy end of season shut-downs of our main players.

515th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allowing a certain number of players to play in a week to get rid of player advantage

The NBA schedule is variable with some teams playing way more games. If each team gets 25 or so starting players a week than the matchup is fair. Otherwise one team can have 40 players going while another has 30. Reason football is fair is because everyone has same number of players that week.

276th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please Please Please make the playoffs start sooner. IE week 20-22 would be much better than the current options allowed for commissioners.

The playoffs would be much better starting right after the combined week of 18/19 the all-star break. Please allow commissioners to start the playoffs in Week 20-22. Reasons for this are as follows:

#1 Too many players rest for DNP load management late in the season now days, it makes the current fantasy NBA playoffs like playing week 17 of the NFL i.e. to much of a **** shoot.

#2 Finishing the playoffs in week 22 would be the same day (Sunday) the Brackets come out for March Madness, and also fantasy baseball drafts are mostly done that day as…

221st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Championship basketball tie breaker

Tie breakers for the playoffs should be determined by the amount of head to head wins that season and not statistical categories. I beat a team 2/3 times during the regular season but lost week 2 11-2. In my opinion it’s a no brainer I should’ve won the championship tie breaker (ended 6-6). This tie breaker format doesn’t take into account moves made for the year, whether they are trades or pick ups. This gives entirely too much power to one week and doesn’t factor in injuries or other variables. If that team was really 11-2 better wouldn’t they find…

515th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stats Prediction (like in NFL Fantasy)

Can you add stats prediction for each player per week (like in the NFL)? This way we'll know which category we should focus on for every matchup.

515th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Updating can’t cut list as season ends

Please make players that have played their last game of the (fantasy) season available to cut. Gobert and Mitchell play their last game on Mar 29 but standard league season ends on the 31st, meaning they will hold a roster spot for 2 days during the most crucial week of the season.

336th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Otto Porter Jr should be INJ

Otto Porter Jr has missed 3 consecutive games and needs to be designated INJ

276th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Place Kyle Lowry on the INJ, he has only played a part of one game since March 14th, you aree ruining the playoffs

Place Kyle Lowry on the INJ, he has only played a part of one game since March 14th, you are ruining the playoffs. The NBA has no one week rule and for fantasy basketball purposes being proactive is more critical with teams being overly protective heading into the NBA playoffs. This is about fantasy basketball not the NBA season.

336th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Notifications on the Mobile App for when someone in your League Adds or Drops someone

I want to get a push notification when someone adds or drops someone in my league so I can possibly add someone they dropped without having to check my phone every two minutes to see if someone good is dropped

382nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow commissioner to choose whether or not there is a consolation bracket

Currently, Yahoo automatically creates a consolation bracket if a league has four-team or six-team playoffs, and automatically does not create a consolation bracket if a league has eight-team playoffs. The commissioner should be able to determine whether or not there is a consolation bracket.

701st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Landry Shamet SG

Shamet has been been playing the shooting guard position since his days as a Sixer. Now he’s on the Clippers clearly playing the starting two guard next to Gilgeous-Alexander. What is the hold up? He should have SG eligibility.

382nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fantasy Player Award Voting

Add more players for us to vote for or better yet, let us pick the players. I cannot participate if Tobias Harris isn't an option for Sleeper or Pick up of the year. Tobias Harris is the Sleeper or Pick up of the Year. Paul George is the MVP, and Pascal Siakam is the Sleeper or Pick up of the year.

515th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Commissioner to manage Other Teams

Currently, commissioner can only manager other teams one day at a time. This feature is for managing Inactive Owners so I'm proposing a long term solution - Open up Edit Roster to have ability to manager any days for any team. This will make inactive team more competitive, don't you think so?

515th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. De'Aaron Fox needs SG

De'Aaron Fox needs SG eligibility... I know the season is almost over, but according to basketballreference.com Fox spends more time playing SG than Goran Dragic, Eric Bledsoe, and Steph Curry combined, and they are all SG eligible! Please fix this before the season ends!

701st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. O rank is rank

Please remove o rank for trade evaluations. This skews things horribly.

504th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base