Fantasy Basketball

Fantasy Basketball

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please fix NBA players positions... (position eligilibty)

Some thoughts based also on Rotoworld stats...

MARQUESE CHRISS (PF/C) - He is a full-on hybrid PF/C. He played 49% of his minutes at center, without Chandler or Len next to him...
    ALLEN CRABBE (SG/SF)- He’ll be coming off the bench with a ton of minutes at the two and three.
    JAMYCHAL GREEN (PF/C) - He saw about five minutes at the five and even three minutes at the three.
    WILSON CHANDLER (SG/SF/PF) - Last year, Chandler was expected to play a lot of four, and they did go that route again in the preseason. Coach Mike Malone wants to…

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  472 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New scoring category for next year: (Pts + Reb + Ast) / TO

This category could help provide a more descriptive indication of a player's fantasy value.

Thank you Jordan from the fantasy team for the support.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 team trade option for making trades more extensive!

There should be an option for being able to make 3 team trades. So lets say if i pick one team to trade with, i should have a tab to involve another team and make a 3 team trade. This way, it could be more exciting to see how people trade and could create blockbuster deals in fantasy just as how they have them in the NBA. PLEASE make this change!

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow commisioner to start playoffs whenever they want

With all the resting that happens during weeks 20 onward, it makes the playoffs too much of a crapshoot.

Personally I would like to be able to start our playoffs in late February so this is not an issue.

Please let us have the option to start the playoffs whenever we want.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give Lauri Markkanen Center eligibility

Give Lauri Markkanen Center eligibility

He was the backup center last night when Robin Lopez was out of the game.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  52 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. If there is a way to put up star icons next to your team name to represent how many league championships you have won

Have an option that puts stat icons next to your team name that showcases how many league championships you have won, similar to how soccer teams have stars on their uniforms to showcase how many world cups or eufa champions league titles they have won.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Caris LeVert Shooting Guard eligibility

LeVert has been playing Shooting Guard position with Dinwiddie as the Point Guard. Yahoo should fix his position to SG and SF.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  67 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dynasty/Keeper Team Management Should be available year-round!

I would recommend that, under the Commissioner Tools, the League Management, the Team Management, and the Keeper Management remains available for ongoing Dynasty and Keeper operations.

This would allow for off-season trading and preparation for the upcoming seasons.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Max games per week option in head-to-head leagues.

Allow a setting where there can be a maximum number of games played each week in head-to-head matchups.

This prevents uneven matchups based on volume- especially in deeper leagues- which compromises the competitive strategy of the game.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Noah Vonleh C eligibility

The main position he's getting minutes as is the 5. He's started a couple games at C this year as well.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  58 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add the Option to have Weekly Average Per Player Scoring in Head to Head points.

Add the Option to have Weekly Average Per Player Scoring in Head to Head points. As well as add the Double Double, Triple Double, and Quadruple Double categories.

I literally pay $130 every year for my basketball league is CBS Sports because they have these options. Especially the averages...

Example: Lebron James scores 60, 55, 50 in 3 games for the week. Instead of him having a score of 165pts for the week, his average would be 55pts for the week.

This eliminates an owner from starting players with more games in a week to get an advantage on their…

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Players= Bench/Court

I got an iphone and everybody on my league. We. Normally follow our players play by play. It would be nice if you guys could add like a basketball symbol next to the player's name just so we know if our players is in the game or on the bench. Thnx

14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. MARCUS SMART!! STARTS EVERY GAME AT SHOOTING GAURD AND HAS EVEN STARTED AT SF. PLEASE ADD AT LEAST SG HE DESERVES IT MORE THAN OTHERS!!!

MARCUS SMART - SHOULD HAVE SG ELIGIBILITY AT A MINIMUM !!! PLEASE MAKE THIS CORRECTION!!

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Giannis Antetekounmpo PG/SG

Giannis Antetekounmpo should have PG/SG eligibility as he did last year. Jason Kidd is notorious for his line up tweeks and Giannis starts at multiple positions throughout the year.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bagley need C Position Eligibility

Bagley need C Position Eligibility

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  37 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Justise Winslow should have PG eligibility

Has been logging minutes at PG

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  39 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please explain why, as a commissioner, I cannot change roster moves after the games are done, like in football.

For some unknown reason, as a commissioner in a bball league, I cannot make changes to the other teams lineups, after the games are over, as long as said teams let me know to change them for them, cause they had no chance to do their lineups, now the players are on the bench, and they got no credit for the points. What gives? In yahoo fantasy football I could change players lineups at any time. Please help me. People are complaining.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ben simmons

Position eligibility. PG only? Should at least have an SF(if not both SF/PF) designation.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base